It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ask you to vote anyway except Clinton.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE:

This is not the Mud Pit so please act like it. If you have nothing ON TOPIC to add or just want to post insults, please find another topic to post in.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Why??? Your boy is two cans short of a six pack!
Cheers

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: eNumbra

Thats three. Three posts in a subject you say you could not care less about....refer to what I said before about what that means.

So mr seniority cool guy, why bother me?

LOL

Sorry, where did I say I didn't care about this topic? I was being serious when I suggested voting for Vermin Supreme.

I don't like his tax plan.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think it's about time everyone got a pony.

and who can argue with going back in time to kill baby Hitler? really? Are you pro-Baby Hitler?
edit on 8/19/2016 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I'll make you a deal. I won't vote for Clinton if you won't vote for Trump.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I keep hearing how Trump is going to send us to war...even though thats exactly against what his platform stands for. Its a light international footprint, with more asked of the world to fix its own problems.

Huh? Trump is a warmonger too. From the man who wants to murder terrorists families and do much worse than waterboarding you're gonna start off your OP trying to convince rational people Trump stands against war?

link   
Hmm... A Trump supporter wants us to vote for anyone other than Hillary, who just so happens to be beating Trump in virtually every poll. Shocking.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'll make you a deal. I won't vote for Clinton if you won't vote for Trump.

If tadaman doesn't, I will gladly take you up on that offer.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I keep hearing how Trump is going to send us to war...even though thats exactly against what his platform stands for. Its a light international footprint, with more asked of the world to fix its own problems.

Huh? Trump is a warmonger too. From the man who wants to murder terrorists families and do much worse than waterboarding you're gonna start off your OP trying to convince rational people Trump stands against war?

And don't forget, he also said he'd bomb ISIS and the entire infrastructures in "their" territory, then send in the oil companies. Obviously the oil companies can't occupy Iraq and Syria alone, so someone would have to be guarding them in all of those oil fields. I wonder who that would be?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Not only will I not VOTE for Crooked Hillary. Between now and the election I promise to convince up to 5 more friends who MIGHT still vote for Hillary...to stay home on election day.
I'm allocating $50 each...as my special 'Thank You' gift to each of them.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: Swills

And don't forget, he also said he'd bomb ISIS and the entire infrastructures in "their" territory, then send in the oil companies. Obviously the oil companies can't occupy Iraq and Syria alone, so someone would have to be guarding them in all of those oil fields. I wonder who that would be?

I am a third party supporter but I am still staying open at this point. I am willing to acknowledge someone who has never been in politics may make a difference. Trump just recently had his first intelligence briefing. I am watching him closer. I went to CIA intelligence site and read, shared the links here, of past election candidates. Even they have admitted to being surprised.

I will give Trump credit as far as at least he is beginning to show that yes, he can admit he may have been in error. Everyone has opinions, it the true character is shown when one can admit that they may not have had all of the facts during their first perspective.

I am in the camp...that I will continue to watch closely.

Edit add: found link for CIA.Gov Library on getting to know the Presidents 1952-2004 published 2012 PDF!
Fascinating read that gives you another objective view on these elections and how candidates become informed and adjust their worldviews! Source: CIA.gov Library PDF
edit on 8 19 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Once a week, I plan on wearing a "Hillary 2016" t-shirt and going out in public;

I will purchase 30 items and go through the "12 item or less" line at the store.
I won't tip my bartender. (kidding, I'm putting his kid thru college)
I will drive slowly with the turn signal on, always.
I will stand in long lines after eating Taco Bell specials.
I will talk on my cell phone during movies.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Once a week, I plan on wearing a "Hillary 2016" t-shirt and going out in public;

I will purchase 30 items and go through the "12 item or less" line at the store.
I won't tip my bartender. (kidding, I'm putting his kid thru college)
I will drive slowly with the turn signal on, always.
I will stand in long lines after eating Taco Bell specials.
I will talk on my cell phone during movies.

OMG! I did have to laugh at this post. It hit home, it did. Even so, I cannot stereotype them all as Hillary 2016 supporters. They just have been mislead that they really don't have a voice and can do absolutely nothing about it! They have become self-centered. Me?.Me...why they shout We...We! Most of them really won't vote. They just pretend they really care. Sigh.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Screw that.

I'm voting for Hilary and anyone else running for state or senate will be a straight republican ticket.

If we all do that she'll be impeached before her sweat touches the Oval Office and she'll never run for any public office again.

edit on 19-8-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I would vote for anyone over Hillary. Trump, Sanders, Johnson, even Cruz.

She is the symbol of the criminal elitist establishment of America.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Just so you know, being impeached doesn't matter. It's literally just being charged with offenses. After being impeached, the person still has to go to "trial" over the charges. For example, Bill Clinton was impeached, but was then found not guilty on all charges by the Senate a mere 6 weeks later. And remember, it was a Republican controlled Senate that exonerated him.

So even if Hillary is impeached, it won't mean anything unless she's also found guilty in the Senate.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I keep hearing people say that Trump showed great character by admitting he was wrong or regrets his words. But tell me this, which policy proposals did he say he'd change because of his newfound "regret"? Did he even say specifically what things he "regrets" saying?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Trump is the Anti-Christ-False Prophet that will lead us away with a false sense of security and trust...then he'll flip the switch and emp's and nukes will fly towards the "end of all things".

And Hillary? I think she the Devil incarnate. We are screwed my friend...every which way...including if you dont vote, vote outside your party, vote LIbertarian, write-in...no matter.

We-Are-SCREWED!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

I think it's about time everyone got a pony.

and who can argue with going back in time to kill baby Hitler? really? Are you pro-Baby Hitler?

If only baby Hitler had got a pony.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

nah,

Screw that. I am not done untill the earth is dead and done.

keep the faith and hold it down. If not for the right reasons then out of spite, just to spit your last breath at the bastards.

Fight god damn it!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join