It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I ask you to vote anyway except Clinton.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So,

I keep hearing how Trump is going to send us to war...even though thats exactly against what his platform stands for. Its a light international footprint, with more asked of the world to fix its own problems.

What exactly do you think Hillary will do?

She has advocated for most military action most were opposed to. She has openly asked to arm Syrian rebels (ISIS), pushed to put boots on the ground there. Pushed for Libya and all other current hot zones. She is a hawk of the old school "bombs and bricks" mentality.

You cant ignore every scandal and think she is not corrupt.

You cant say that you would rather a Robin hood in office, since she is only Robbing hoods for corporate profit. Her gifting is directly linked to the suffering and missery of third world nations....and its not going to the little guy.

Economically or militarily, the Effing up of poor people for trickle down "free money".

How can you live with yourself?

Knowing you voted someone in who will very likely send us into another phase of military intervention against people just trying to survive?

Is a corrupt system that brews dependence on government handouts that important to you that you would have half the world in flames to get some of that dough?

Is it because the other option pisses you off?

Wow, I thought policy was important, not personality. I thought what other countries thought of us was irrelevant when electing OUR leaders.

What do you think the world would have thought of us if we took Hillarys advice and invaded Syria....or Iran...or anyone else?

We will be stuck in another Vietnam, and the free money wont get to you when corporate welfare eats it up AFTER getting those lucrative contracts.

Are you blind?

A globalist, Hawk, corporate shill and proven liar is better than a non politician asking for LEGAL imigration, non intervention, the end of free trade and private profit with public subsidy?

How about ANY OTHER OPTION besides Trump?

Really?

Because I think you are morally void if thats the case. Your kids will too. Try telling them about championing gay rights and bathroom issues when they ask you why you voted for the person that started WW3. See if they admire you.

See if young people will thank you in years to come for arguing against LEGAL imigration. They may ask if it was worth their slave wage and them competing with third world labor forces.... and their forced conscription into the armed forces to support the century long war effort in the ME. Thats how long we will be there if we dont change gears now. Thats the plan.

Ask yourself.

Is voting for Clinton the right MORAL choice?

Why not vote third party if you "hate" Trump?

Why vote for a Bush with ovaries?

Really, why not vote based on the issues, and not based on sentiment, since the sentiment is HATE. Not something positive and constructive?

edit on 8 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

She's a neocon in a Pantsuit, pretending to be a Dem. And worse, she's a pathological liar and has an ego probably even bigger than Trump's (look at how she cackles at people, and wears $13,000 Armani coats while giving a speech with remarks about poverty). Agreed, #NotHillary2016

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You convinced me! Thanks for your eloquent and thoughtful post to start this thread. STAR & FLAG all the way.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

lol, yes. Its insulting to say the least. The last thing she cares about is poverty.

She lives like a dutchess and thinks like a medieval monarch.

"off to the crusades with them!", "kill those against me for their insolence!", " When shall MY palace be ready for my arrival?!"

a reply to: carewemust

I am humbled that I was able to reach you. Thank you for your time.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Vermin Supreme! 2016!

If you're gonna put a vermin in the White House, why not the best?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Why put vermin anywhere? Abstain or choose someone worthy.

Like I said, vote on the issues, not personality or personal appeal.

I would not want to think that I helped someone who will get countless people killed while making countless others weak and impoverished.

Jokes aside, would you?

She will send kids to kill kids....for a buck and laugh about it, (cackle).

That will not piss you off? Make you sullen?

You will laugh when yours and other people are dead and dying in horrible ways?

Seriously.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I gave you a star and flag for the title alone. People are unsatisfied with Obama, but are stupid enough to vote for someone who backed every one of his policies and will continue them.
Let her win. Then, when things go from bad to worse [ and they will ], they'll have themselves to blame, just like they do with Obama.
When the economy keeps struggling, when we go in to another war, when taxes go up, health care goes up, [ and yes, you can thank Obama for that one ], when the debt goes up.....
Hear that? If you voted for Obama and plan on voting for Clinton, this is your fault.
All.
Of.
It.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Why put vermin anywhere? Abstain or choose someone worthy.

Like I said, vote on the issues, not personality or personal appeal.

I would not want to think that I helped someone who will get countless people killed while making countless others weak and impoverished.

Jokes aside, would you?

She will send kids to kill kids....for a buck and laugh about it, (cackle).

That will not piss you off? Make you sullen?

You will laugh when yours and other people are dead and dying in horrible ways?

Seriously.

Get down off your pulpit.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yes right away, cool guy acting like a child for lols.

You dont have to listen, but being disruptive and now demeaning is off base.

I dont owe you anything.

Check yourself.

Also,

acting like you dont care, while posting twice to make yourself heard is indicative of insecurity.

Laugh and try to make light of something that has most "non cool guys" worried. You know first those in uniform that may have to die in the desert if the wrong person is elected, and then those here at home that may not be able to feed their kids.

So effing funny.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
We all are beginning to realize that voting can be skewed. I have heard many say that they won't vote because of the rigging. My point to them is...it has been shown that dead people who were registered as democrats find a way to vote! If you don't want to vote for Trump or Clinton and don't like the third party alternatives...know that your vote will not help a third party become President this year....BUT your non-vote won't be used to fudge a rigged election! Get out and use your vote, or someone else will! Ahem!

Edit add: I just want to add: I see the registered voter lists that get checked off when I show my ID. I also see those wonderful volunteers sporting badges that may not agree with me. Before the final release of ballots are served up, don't you wonder how easy it is for them to 'assist' their fellow citizens who couldn't make it to the polls and add their vote? How else would dead American citizens vote?
edit on 8 19 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I will take the pledge and definitely not vote for Hillary.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I saw a member post something funny.

He wrote that while his grandparents were alive, they always voted republican, but ever since they died, they've been voting democrat.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CynConcepts

I saw a member post something funny.

He wrote that while his grandparents were alive, they always voted republican, but ever since they died, they've been voting democrat.

That is amazing how that can happen. See my edit add above of how I think this may be happening.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yes right away, cool guy acting like a child for lols.

You dont have to listen, but being disruptive and now demeaning is off base.

I dont owe you anything.

Check yourself.

Also,

acting like you dont care, while posting twice to make yourself heard is indicative of insecurity.

Laugh and try to make light of something that has most "non cool guys" worried. You know first those in uniform that may have to die in the desert if the wrong person is elected, and then those here at home that may not be able to feed their kids.

So effing funny.

Lol.

I've been on this site for years calling for people to stop voting for either of the 1 party in charge. You're literally wasting your time replying to me.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I wouldn't vote Johnson. As much as I prefer the guy over the others, his other half wants our guns. One thing for sure, Hillary is O-U-T.

I'm intrigued to witness Trump evolve in the coming months, but I'd rather try and disprove all candidates of their projected worth.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I keep hearing how Trump is going to send us to war...even though thats exactly against what his platform stands for. Its a light international footprint, with more asked of the world to fix its own problems.

If he's not going to war then why a bigger military? If you really listen to him he wants to turn our military into a mercenary force.

She has advocated for most military action most were opposed to. She has openly asked to arm Syrian rebels (ISIS), pushed to put boots on the ground there. Pushed for Libya and all other current hot zones. She is a hawk of the old school "bombs and bricks" mentality.

You are right it will be different under her than it is now. I'm surprised the old school GOP like McCain and O'Connell isn't campaigning for her.

You cant say that you would rather a Robin hood in office, since she is only Robbing hoods for corporate profit. Her gifting is directly linked to the suffering and missery of third world nations....and its not going to the little guy.

Check into Trump's background he's nothing but a con man himself.

A globalist, Hawk, corporate shill and proven liar is better than a non politician asking for LEGAL imigration, non intervention, the end of free trade and private profit with public subsidy?

Oh please he is clueless when it comes to immigration. There are treaties he would have to break and the only profit he's talking about is for the rich.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I wouldn't vote Johnson. As much as I prefer the guy over the others, his other half wants our guns. One thing for sure, Hillary is O-U-T.

I'm intrigued to witness Trump evolve in the coming months, but I'd rather try and disprove all candidates of their projected worth.

Personally, I don't blame you. I am still watching Trump. Eagerly awaiting the debates. Early on my conspiracy mind seen him as just a plant to screw with the GOP. I was disappointed that the RNC acceptance speech had no meat, honestly.

This past week he is becoming more tasteful as a leader...but I am still wary. My point is still that no matter what...I will vote for someone...even if that person will never get elected. My vote will count for what I want it to count for...not someone else's preference.

Note: I ended up voting for Kasich in the primaries. I was with Bernie until I realized he was as divisive as Obama. Sigh...and yes, no real balls to take Hillary on. He had so many opportunities! Just wasted. Trump was too ignorant for me to pay him much attention back then. Kasich seemed like the best solution to create a bridge between the diversity of politics. He unfortunately could not get the medias attention.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Thats three. Three posts in a subject you say you could not care less about....refer to what I said before about what that means.

So mr seniority cool guy, why bother me?

LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Thats three. Three posts in a subject you say you could not care less about....refer to what I said before about what that means.

So mr seniority cool guy, why bother me?

LOL

Sorry, where did I say I didn't care about this topic? I was being serious when I suggested voting for Vermin Supreme.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join