It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Kidney Proof - Internal Organs Changed Position

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: Greggers

READ the forum rules, you are all equal to hecklers at a private ceremony!
These are wonderful words by Einstein quoted by SkepticOverlord!
" "Imagination is more important than knowledge." The true denial of ignorance must also include and often embrace even the most fanciful exaggerations of possibilities in order to understand and explore the upper limits of what might be possible.
"

As I mentioned before, I believe it is healthy and good to discuss all manner of outlandish theories, even without empirical evidence. And I'm certainly not trying to stop anyone from doing so in this thread.

However, that does not mean that we cannot discuss the actual merits of these theories.

I mean, are you honestly suggesting that if someone says that the ending of "We are the Champions" is evidence of an alternate timeline, I can't point out that radio stations often receive shorter radio-edits of a song?
edit on 24-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

READ the forum rules, you are all equal to hecklers at a private ceremony!
These are wonderful words by Einstein quoted by SkepticOverlord!
" "Imagination is more important than knowledge." The true denial of ignorance must also include and often embrace even the most fanciful exaggerations of possibilities in order to understand and explore the upper limits of what might be possible.
"

As I mentioned before, I believe it is healthy and good to discuss all manner of outlandish theories, even without empirical evidence. And I'm certainly not trying to stop anyone from doing so in this thread.

However, that does not mean that we cannot discuss the actual merits of these theories.

I mean, are you honestly suggesting that if someone says that the ending of "We are the Champions" is evidence of an alternate timeline, I can't point out that radio stations often receive shorter radio-edits of a song?

So this was your idea of "healthy' a few of you popped in and devastated a conversation. Part of a discussion of the type the Forum is for it to claim outlandish things not needing any evidence can you run along and read the rules? Really you should be ashamed.
I love that Einstein quote! Thank you Char-Lee I actually had not read the rules myself.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I can't point out that radio stations often receive shorter radio-edits of a song?

You didn't do the research clearly on that topic you just rave but there are people who already looked deeply into the subject.

From the Rules forum

Originally posted by Odium
when does constructive criticism become debunking?

When it doesn't contribute to the evolution of the idea and merely shoots it down with no basis.

All mods are assigned to this forum, so we'll be watching closely as things get going.

edit on 24-8-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I can't point out that radio stations often receive shorter radio-edits of a song?

You didn't do the research clearly on that topic you just rave but there are people who already looked deeply into the subject.

I think perhaps your problem is that you're unclear on the nature of the point/counterpoint style of argumentation.

Saying that I "didn't do the research" and just "raved" is not only innacurate, it doesn't provide any supporting evidence. You've made an unsupported counter-claim.

As far as your claim that I am shouting things down with no basis (which is directly taken from your quote of the rules), my posts are the most substantiated, evidence-backed posts in the entire thread. I provided lots of empirical evidence. Would you like me to cite it for you again so I can better support my counterpoint?

And if not, what is stopping you from collaborating with your fellow believers? Just because not everyone in this thread agrees with you doesn't mean you're not free to post amongst yourselves. I would assume if you had legitimate counter-points to make, you would make them. Otherwise, you are under no obligation to reply to my posts if they bother you.

I have actually suggested that we talk about what would be required to document ME reliably (which is a discussion that could in fact advance the theory) but no one seems particularly interested in that.

In fact, you seem most interested at criticizing those who want to debate the merits of the "parallel timeline" hypothesis instead of just blindly accepting it, which does absolutely NOTHING to advance your theory. It is counter-productive.

edit on 24-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

To extend the olive branch, I gave you a star. I appreciate when you guys post actual things that we can talk about.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I have spent so many hours trying to figure out what this all means. It took me a long while to come to believe there was anything happening, but all you need is one meaningful thing in your OWN experience that has 100% for sure changed and then you just have to go searching, what does this mean?

I have accepted that it is real and changes are taking place but for me I have decided ti doesn't really matter, we will just go on and if the changes become so huge everyone finally see it great! There must be a reason, I saw one guys video who thinks our world reality or program is faying at the edges prior to falling apart.

I believe in a creator and that this creator cares what happens to his creation so I just feel like ok, go with the flow and as we are dold stay diligent and watch the changes eyes open!

If feels good to talk to others who SEE what is happening around us and I appreciate the "fellowship" as I cruise through the weird unknown.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Heh hang in there! I think something is happening, I will bet you 100$ (because maybe you won't remember I owe you HA, that EVERYONE will be seeing stuff soon enough and they won't know how to cope while we have already prepared!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

To extend the olive branch, I gave you a star. I appreciate when you guys post actual things that we can talk about.

I like the word talk and discuss even more, without rudeness, and with respect especially for the OP who placed their thread right where it was supposed to be. Clearly both sides are goaded on and on until the whole subject is buried, it is difficult NOT to think some people do this on purpose. I am glad to see you are not wanting that.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I like the word talk and discuss even more, without rudeness, and with respect especially for the OP who placed their thread right where it was supposed to be. Clearly both sides are goaded on and on until the whole subject is buried, it is difficult NOT to think some people do this on purpose. I am glad to see you are not wanting that.

My first experience with ME was Bearenstain, although I didn't know at the time it was "a thing." I just saw the spelling on the screen while watching the show with my young son, and I actually said to my wife, "What the heck is up with this?"

I did some searching on the internet and arrived at one of the ME Websites. For a couple of weeks, I was very interested in the idea and thought about writing a story about it.

I've long been a fan of "digital universe" theories, especially in fiction, and I thought ME could be worked into a plot where the universe is in fact a simulation and ME is evidence of some sort of hard error.

What I like about "digital universe" theories is that there is abundant emprical data that could be applied to a digital model of the universe, which is one reason why it has gotten the attention of certain scientists who, every now and then, attempt to figure out ways in which a simulated universe might be detected. Testing such a thing is very difficult, and at present the concept is unflasifiable, and therefore it's not really science. But it is science-fiction with a lot of meat, so to speak.

What has frustrated me about ME is that the meat is missing. All this pop culture stuff is easily explained away. There's nothing as interesting as the Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser Experiment to make a person scratch his head and say, "Seriously, science doesn't have an answer for that. What is going on there?"

I think if a person is truly interested in gathering real evidence for ME, some thought should be put into how to collect evidence. Sharing on an internet forum is fun and perhaps therapeutic, but highly error prone. Maybe there actually are more compelling pieces of evidence hiding somewhere in people's memories, and perhaps real research could unearth them. We could put some thought into how such evidence might be collected.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I am actually wondering if there is some common denominator for those who have been convinced there are changes. They seem to be compassionate types from just a general scan of the ones I can get a feel for.
A few examples some I know personally in bold. These I am sure of 99-100% and everyone I know all family members and in-laws remember them as I do when asked without a hint.

Mandela died in prison.....nope
The book The Portrait of Dorian Gray is now The Picture of Dorian Gray.
Text
JCPenny/Penney
Liquid Plumber is Liquid Plumr
K-Mart.....Kmart
Vicks vaper rub is now Vicks Vapo
Gorden's Fish...Gorton's Fish
Looney Toons ..........Looney Tunes
Fruit Loops ...............Froot Loops
neopolitan is now neapolitan
JC Penney.................JC Penny
Sex In The City..........Sex And The City
Interview With A Vampire......Interview with the vampire
Oscar Meyer.................Oscar Mayer ?
Mirror Mirror on the wall.........Magic Mirror on the wall
Cup O' Noodles...........Cup Noodles (mistake there are both)
Beautiful day in THE neighborhood....day in THIS neighborhood
May it be done on earth as in heaven....done IN earth as in heaven
Lion lay down with the lamb....wolf
Luke I am your Father....No I am your Father
Chic fil la.................chick fil la (possible name change)
Berenstain Bears..........Berenstain
Life IS like a box of chocolates......Mama always said life WAS like a box of chocolates
captain crunch is Cap'n Crunch now
Herbal Essence......Herbal Essences
Depends......Depend
febreeze....febreze...(it should actually be Fabreze or Fabreeze since it was based of the words Fabric and Breeze)
oxy clean...Oxi clean
St. Chapelle wine...Ste Chapelle
Snapple Soda
Rod Stirling.....Rod Sirling
guitarist for The Who being Pete Townsend, now Townshend,
Anjelica Houston or Huston
Annette Bening or Benning
Mark Hamill or Hamil
Dan Ackroyd or Aykroyd
Reba McIntyre or McEntire
Donald or Donal Logue
Courtney....Courteney Cox?
Barbara....Barbra Streisand
Jackie Gleason or Gleeson
Desi Arnez or Arnaz
Danny DeVito or DaVito
Kevin Spacy or Spacey
Steven Seagal or Segal (If you search for "Steven Seagal signed photo" you'll see that apparently he once thought his name was spelled differently too!

Snuffaluffagus or Snuffleupagus
Develop(e)
Chevron logo Red/White Blue now Blue white red

Jane Goodall alive
Kirk Douglas alive
Billy Graham alive
Richard Chamberlain alive
Doris Day alive!
Debbie Reynolds alive
Frankie Avalon alive
Annette Funicello alive
"The one that I absolutely didn't question is Jane Goodall's death...I had never heard of her or Dian Fossey...until the "gorilla lady" and the "monkey lady" died within weeks of each other...it was on every news program, the morning show, entertainment tonight, etc. etc. for weeks afterward...and I remember hearing over and over that Dian Fossey had been murdered but I never heard exactly how Jane Goodall died."
Prince song change Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today to CELEBRATE this thing called life....Now Get through this thing called life

Queen's song "we are the champions" says "Of the Wooooorld!!!" At the end of the song. Now you cant hear that anymore.

Played by: Blanche Ravalec

Description: In perhaps the strangest love affair in the series, Jaws meets Dolly in Rio after his failed attempt on Bond and Goodhead's lives. The complete opposite of Jaws, Dolly is a short blond girl with pigtails, glasses and braces. It is her influence that leads Jaws to the side of good and she also hears the one line Jaws says in his two movies, "Well, here's to us."
www.universalexports.net...
No longer has braces.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I am actually wondering if there is some common denominator for those who have been convinced there are changes. They seem to be compassionate types from just a general scan of the ones I can get a feel for.

I have wondered if they would register as an F (feeler) rather than a T (thinker) on the Myers-Briggs. Please do not take this as an insult, as Feeling is not the same as "emotion" and Thinking is not the same as "intelligence."

Here is a link that explains it: www.myersbriggs.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What have you prepared for exactly?

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

That's because you were all exposed to the same environmental variables that led you to make that same mistake.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i'm really confused guys!

how come no credible source raised the eye brows to this

In my old reality, there was no chance what so ever to take a picture of the milky way arm looking like an arch, it was always a straight line, it didn't bent

Or what about our position in the milky way??? how come no credible source came forward astonished we are now so close to the centre!

What does having no credible sources mean? that this ain't real?

Am I wrong about all this?

How can I be wrong of the location where I always felt the pulse during training ???

My pulse was 100% located here

If it was only 1 small thing , but what I'm presenting is huge mega changes that many of them relate and confirm the other.

Are credible sources still asleep?? or afraid to come forward?

I am many times close to give up...and then i see the pleiades close and make courage to keep firm...

No credible source feel that the pleiades were frikin further away than this??

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Maybe there actually are more compelling pieces of evidence hiding somewhere in people's memories, and perhaps real research could unearth them. We could put some thought into how such evidence might be collected.

Yes! Still it may be that things are still in flux and we are losing information all of time or it is changing and changing again. With only memories as evidence in most cases at least it would be good to know how many people on each side of the memory. Eventually maybe there will be more information there.

Maybe I am not qualified to prove anything and don't need to again be told so! I am as are we all qualifies to THINK and SPECULATE freely!

Something like this

The theory implies that death simply does not exist. It is an illusion which arises in the minds of people. It exists because people identify themselves with their body. They believe that the body is going to perish, sooner or later, thinking their consciousness will disappear too. In fact, consciousness exists outside of constraints of time and space. It is able to be anywhere: in the human body and outside of it. That fits well with the basic postulates of quantum mechanics science, according to which a certain particle can be present anywhere and an event can happen according to several, sometimes countless, ways.

Lanza believes that multiple universes can exist simultaneously. These universes contain multiple ways for possible scenarios to occur. In one universe, the body can be dead. And in another it continues to exist, absorbing consciousness which migrated into this universe.

truththeory.com...

Could explain the many stories like this:

In November 2012 I was on regular patrol, when a Dodge Challenger SRT 8 blew past me on the highway going 99 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. I whipped my car around, and the chase was on. The Challenger was killing me with speeds reaching about 131 (as fast as my Vic would go.) On one particular road the Challenger turned down, there is about a 4 mile stretch of straight, but hilly road that has a T intersection at the end. I had almost lost sight of the car, but happened to catch his tail lights just in time to see him turn East at the intersection.
Now, this is where it gets weird. I remember coming up to the T intersection, trying to slow down. Within I'd say, maybe 200 yards from it, I looked down at my speed noticed I was going way to fast to make it (approximately 95-100 MPH.) I remember hitting the brakes as hard as I could and seeing the dirt berm coming up quick. I remember closing my eyes and asking God to watch over my kids, because I knew I had made a fatal mistake, and was a dead man.
But nothing happened. No loud crash, no tires squealing, no glass, no airbags, or anything of that nature. I opened my eyes and I was traveling East bound from the North bound road at 50 MPH. It still drives me crazy to this day wondering what happened. Did I die and this is all a dream? Did the universe reach out and save me?
I wish I knew the answers. I even caught the guy as a highway patrolmen had put out stop sticks a few miles down the East bound road. From the video on the troopers dash cam, I was 35 seconds behind the Challenger. Any ideas that might explain this other than divine intervention?
TL DR; Was in a pursuit coming in hot North bound to a T intersection, closed my eyes and waited for my death, to open my eyes and see I was alive and traveling down the East crossroad.

www.reddit.com...

We could all be correct at once!

“What’s fascinating is, many of us tend to think of quantum mechanics applying on small scales,” says David Kaiser, the Germeshausen Professor of the History of Science and professor of physics at MIT. “But it turns out that we can’t escape quantum mechanics, even when we describe processes that happen over large distances. We can’t stop our quantum mechanical description even when these things leave one state and enter another, traveling hundreds of miles. I think that’s breathtaking.”
news.mit.edu...

Thus the fusion of our thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and intentions, which I will call the human energy field for simplicity’s sake, is perpetually informing the quantum reality within us and around us at each moment of our existence.

And because reality is flashing in and out of existence (hypothetically at Planck time – 1044 times per second – as explained by The Resonance Project biophysicist William Brown), every time our reality oscillates between form, and the pure energy state of the field, our awareness which is constant and doesn’t flash in and out of existence informs the field what to reappear as when it makes its transition back to form at the quantum level.

Therefore each time we oscillate into formlessness, we have complete and total control and responsibility over what we choose with our attention to manifest out of the field in the next moment, and our power and ability to do so relies entirely what we believe, and on how we are feeling.
themindunleashed.org...

can these experiments effect our own reality so much experimenting world wide now I am sure!
Physicists Send Particles Of Light Into The Past, Proving Time Travel Is Possible?
April 8, 2016
www.cosmicscientist.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

What have you prepared for exactly?

Anything.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

That's because you were all exposed to the same environmental variables that led you to make that same mistake.

But there you are supposing the mistake is mine and not your own. Why can't you try to look at things without the negative just explore possibilities that is a good way to approach a Skunk Works OP I think.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

I have wondered if they would register as an F (feeler) rather than a T (thinker) on the Myers-Briggs. Please do not take this as an insult, as Feeling is not the same as "emotion" and Thinking is not the same as "intelligence."

Here is a link that explains it: www.myersbriggs.org...

A tool could be useful, I am sensitive to others and use intuition much and yet a similar type of test had me listed as best for Scientist or Psychologist. There may be an immeasurable quality to humans at this time. Just as there may be other unknown forces My BS microbiology friend plays guitar and I note all of his Math loving friends also are into art/music and are for the most part very sensitive people, so no I don't equate being sensitive to lack of intelligence

findings indicating the possible discovery of a previously unknown subatomic particle may be evidence of a fifth fundamental force of nature,

news.uci.edu...

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Whew think I may need a day to get through just your post!

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join