It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Kidney Proof - Internal Organs Changed Position

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Ruiner1978

Please, by all means quote where I have reduced to you mom jokes? I can't help it you take everything you are told in an attempt to educate you as an insult. This is a defense mechanism for those who have a hard time learning or are insecure with their mental faculties.

The worst I have done in this thread is point our your lack of education. It's glaringly obvious. Don't be insulted by that, go educate yourself. It's easily remedied. A lack of education is not a lack of mental ability. If you choose to accept your lack of education over hard facts, then you cross into the realm of stupidity and willful ignorance.

Lack of education is pertinent to the thread because that seems to be a common theme among those who are hardline ME believers.

Kind of proved my point with that post right there.

Oh, an just because you are trying to insult me doesn't mean you actually have.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

See, there is your confusion. I am not trying to insult you. You are taking it that way. I am trying to point out that if you simply expand your education you will see the ME for what it is.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

See, there is your confusion. I am not trying to insult you. You are taking it that way. I am trying to point out that if you simply expand your education you will see the ME for what it is.

You're pointing out that if I educate myself on and accept a non existent grammar rule, I will see ME for something other than mistakes caused by certain factors in each individual case?

Your logic here is just as non existent as your grammar rules...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

No. You don't "share" these memories with people. What you share, is the same ability and likelihood to 'forget' things. You, like many others, are remembering things incorrectly due to the influence of mass media and the cultural impact of the ever increasing amount of media that bombards our lives.

I remember thing differently that cannot possible be due to any outside influence like media, yet, others have the exact same experience, so this argument simply doesn't cut it.

snip
edit on 8/26/2016 by Blaine91555 because: removed insult

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The rule you already verified existed? How dense are you? Even the fake teacher realized it. And how to speak isn't the only thing. You are lacking in the science you think supports you.
edit on 22-8-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
And yet another post from you that is nothing but misdirection, attempted misrepresentation and flat out falsehood, containing a thinly veiled insult.

Good work...

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

This is why I can't even begin to be insulted by you asking how old I am. It's obvious you are a weak minded individual who, as most ME people, devolves to grade school level insults when they are being thoroughly rebutted.

You are right, I have let myself sink to your level and I am ashamed, I am out of this thread that you few have pathetically ruined.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident
I remember thing differently that cannot possible be due to any outside influence like media, yet, others have the exact same experience, so this argument simply doesn't cut it.

Such as?

You really think a dimwit like you is going to debunk this for me.....

Yes.

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

a reply to: noonebutme

No. You don't "share" these memories with people. What you share, is the same ability and likelihood to 'forget' things. You, like many others, are remembering things incorrectly due to the influence of mass media and the cultural impact of the ever increasing amount of media that bombards our lives.

Other than your own memory (which is prone to all natural human tendencies of inaccuracy), what proof do you have that your memories were not retroactively altered by outside influences?

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

None whatsoever. However, using your common sense and rational thinking (granted, 2 things seemingly absent in an ME believer), what's more likely? "Timelines" altering so really, really important things like the names of children's books changing, film quotes changing or -- some people are simply remembering them wrong?

So far, my experience on planet Earth suggest the latter. I have seen no evidence to imply the former, apart from bored, delusional people who crave for something "more" than what they live in and just want something extraordinary in their lives.

Nothing wrong with that -- I want Star Wars to be real.

But I also know the difference between reality and fantasy.

(post by dannnodot removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dannnodot
[SNIPPED]

If you want to have a discussion without outside influence, you can start your own forum (it's not that difficult -- heck, just open up a Facebook or Google Group) and invite the people you want to attend.

This is a forum the owners have made open to the public (provided we follow their TOS), and I have as much right to post here as you do. In fact, I think I could make a reasonable argument that I've contributed more data to the thread than you have, but you don't see me asking the mods to kick you out.

I initially started following the ME threads because I was honestly thinking about using it as a story idea. I still might, but these conversations have turned me off to the idea. I'm not saying a different author couldn't write a great story using ME, but I personally like there to be more of a scientific basis to my wild imaginings.

So now, I'm here for the same reason we're all here -- this is a discussion forum and I'm interested in the discussion.

Like I said earlier, if you can point me to an organization willing to pay me to protect their interests by posting as I have, I'd be happy to cash their check.

As far as your claim that people are "stupid," that's a blatant ad hominem and against the TOS.
edit on 22-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

edit on 8.23.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Yes, the argument does cut it. Do you know why eyewitness testimony of a crime/accident is collected ASAP? Because as time goes on the memory changes. You don't forget what happened, but you remember it very differently. Every single aspect of our memories is constantly and, inevitably, changing. You and I could stand beside each other and witness something at the exact same time, and ten years later our memories of it'd be wildly different, so much so that we might even question we had seen the same thing.
That's one reason the so called "Mandela Effect" is crap.

The second reason which (I admit) assumes the Effect is true is even simpler; if something had in fact changed the past, none of us would remember it being any other way. If Mandela died in the 80's, he would always have died in the 80's, and none of us would be aware of any alternative. If the past changes, the present would flow along with the change and not one person would be able to recall what was changed.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I was just hoping to have a discussion on this forum where you guys weren't here because you don't believe in any of this anyway. So why are you here? You want to spend endless amount of time telling other people they are wrong and that you are right and memory is faulty..

We got it. You can all stop now. You are a broken record and I'm sure it's on purpose. Your goal is to stop any real discussion on the subject. Otherwise you would have just stopped after the first 15 pages.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dannnodot

We have attempted to show that it is a psychological thing such as false memories to show the reason why some assume Mandela effect.
Also you can see traits of narcissism in the people refusing common sense.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Fine, are you bored yet? Can you move on now? Just a group of people circle jerking each other to the inevitable conclusion then eh?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dannnodot

You seem to think we should stay silent? Nope deny ignorance is the motto and pointing out ignorance is what we should and continue to do so.
I would love to see a psychological study on the staunch believers.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Talking about the small minds of the posters gets the post removed. Gotta protect them from the micro-agressions I guess.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dannnodot
Fine, are you bored yet? Can you move on now? Just a group of people circle jerking each other to the inevitable conclusion then eh?

No need to get so angry. You adhere to one argument and post your views online, I and others disagree and post our views.

Do you think you're allowed to post what you want and go unchallenged? That's not what a forum is about.

If you're upset that people are publicly disagreeing with you on your fantasy beliefs, then start a blog without comments and you won't have to listen to reason or logic.

Also - I don't recall circle jerking with you. Wait... is that evidence of ME?? Am I from Earth2? Timeline Theta? Universe 1??

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join