It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hello Dragon Gaurdian of Accasia! How are you today? Did CC get her pics yet???

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! We are waiting for a copy from the photographer, but may not even get them. Seems probs arose from that so not sure what's going on yet. She does have a few in Her phone, but cannot get them out yet, for some reason.. Always something...LOL!!

EDIT: I'm fine Thanx. I hope You are healing after Your recent fall?
edit on 18-8-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Yes I am healing up slowly but surely. Thanks! Hope you're having a great day! I also hope to see a story line from you soon.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
*Kaelci stumbles in through the Shed doors, looks about tiredly, plops herself upon a nearby couch and orders a Triple Caffeinated Coffee Spectacular roasted by Dragon Fire, brewed by Pixie Magic.*

*waits patiently for it to arrive*

*when it finally does, she takes a long pleasurable sip, "Ahhhhhh", and goes wandering around the establishment in search of her Shedfriends*

edit on 18 8 2016 by kaelci because: greeeeen

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Hello Enchanting friend! I'm here and on my second cup of coffee. Thank God for pixies!

How are you this morning? Well, Morning for you, Afternoon for me.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hello Miss Elfie!!
*hugs!*

*in her wanderings around the Shed, Kaelci found the beautiful elf princess!*

I'm tiiiiiiired, but, can't complain. Pixie Coffee will fix that up right smart.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Mmmm Pixie Coffee. Pixie Coffee Good!!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Tired should be my middle name. Maybe Pain should be my first. LOL

I'll have another cup of that pixie coffee because I need to get things done around the house and at this rate it won't get done at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Mmmm Pixie Coffee. Pixie Coffee Good!!

Oh I love this!!!!!! Another one to steal! Yay!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Here's another stealable Night!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

OMG! Wow!

Stop it! LOL! I have to delete some other images before adding more. Don't know when that will be. I'll probably then cruise your dragon thread and steal some more.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

PS: Save that for your opening post for shed 11!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Kaelci and Quantum, thanks for your latest writing efforts!

Dave, I was going to ask if you had any dollar stores out your way too. If not, suave is cheap and good and smells wonderful too. You can usually get that brand anywhere.

Misterlondon, awesome images!!!!!!! We really need a nickname for you. What shall we call you? London?

Skid, so glad you got your internet figured out! Whenever I have lost internet connection, I'm like numb. I'm thinking...now what??????

Quantum, good luck with your dental work!

Hello Zazzy and Jessie! Hello to all our lurkers out there! I got up late and have to get something to eat. Need another cup of coffee!!!!

How about londinius? Or something like that..

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Us lazy folks are looking for something shorter. LOL! It's up to you. I like London because it reminds me of awesome accents.

I have to force myself to get some things done around here. I shall return though. Hope you are having a great day!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
It's a little over 100 feet of cat 5 cable. It's been spliced back together three times. About ten minutes after I got it working I heard the lawn mover and then the net went out again. Oh crap! I ran down to check the wire. It's coiled up on top of something. My friend down the way had unplugged it so it wouldn't get run over again lol.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Its actually a great ending to a hectic day..
It's 11 pm here, the wife and kids are in bed.. I'm sitting in my back garden with a cold one and a small fire burning in the pit.
I'm taking the kids camping tomorrow and am currently using this small window of time to site by myself and contemplate, it's very peaceful where I live.

Anyway.. glad to finally be part.of the shed..

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hey Martin, I missed your post yesterday. I work 12 hrs generally 5-6 days/wk. Sometimes I slide out early. I worked for a shop awhile ago that worked only 8 hrs. 10-6a. I didn't know what to do with myself sometimes!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Good evenin/morning Sheddites!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Hi Jin I hope all is well and you have a great evening!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Heyas Q! Everything is very well, thank you. You have yourself a greater evenin!!

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join