It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

I loved that last chapter kaelci...

Save the little fairies!!! Bet they become powrful little allies to kaelci in accasia.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Home day today! Unfortunately have to make some emergency travel plans to Windsor. My uncle was out golfing and suddenly dropped unconscious. His body shut down. Hes on dialysis, a breathing tube, and in a medically induced coma.
Hes been that way for 2 weeks now. Things arnt looking good. So the whole family is going down there.
Hopefully things get better for him

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82
MAC! I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. That must be such a scary and unknown situation. [[[HUGS]]] Sending you a million positive thoughts and prayers!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks Jess.
Ya its messed when doctors dont even have an explanation for it yet

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Thoughts and prayers mate !

đź‘Ť

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Thanks Timely

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Dave is ghetto this morning.

Case in point.

Exhibit A:
Bought while exhausted after work what i thought was a microwaveable pizza. Turned out its only oven bake cause dough is raw.

Didnt stop me. Stuck it i the microwave and hit 'potato' 5 times in a row.

Came out toppings cooked but dough still raw. Tried to eat it but couldnt. Left it out over night.

Not willing to throw out a pizza this morning i scrapped off all the cheeze sauce and toppings. It was a supreme pizza btw. Took that cheezy ball of 'stuff' stuck it inbetween two slices of sandwhich bread. Pizza sandwich? Home made hot pocket? I dunno. Ill find out when i attempt to eat it for lunch.

Exhibit B:
Im out of conditioner. Im too poor to buy any. But with curly hair and working outside in the sun all day its critical i have conditioner.

So desperate for some conditioner and needing badly to wash the dirt, leaves and tree sap out of my hair last night (i never wash or wet my hair with out conditioner it will tangle horribly in knots otherwise) i grabbed a bottle of jergens body moisturizing lotion. Put heaps of it in my hair trying to get a brush through it in the shower. My hair was greasy all night. But woke up this morning with the softest hair ive had in a long time.

So dave is using body moisturizer as hair conditioner right now.
edit on 18-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Hello you too have a great day and do not work too hard.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Good luck with the pizza/hot pocket. Sounds like it should work. I totally understand the conditioner thing, I won’t even TRY to brush my hair without it. That would be alike a form of torture!!! Dollar Tree (do you guys have those stores?) has an awesome spray in conditioner for $1!!!! It’s a no tangle for kids…but I love it!

a reply to: Quantum12
What are you getting into today? I never work too hard Quant, you know me better. LOL

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Thanks for explanation guys.. now I kind of get it.. so for the purpose of the shed I will use my alter ego of Misterlondon Mk1 (my other avatar picture above)

I'm here only for the purposes of good to fight evil and restore balance to the world

My magic spells allow me to change to rock and grow in size..

I am here for your service and will help protect these lands..

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon
That is freaking awesome!!!!! And we can always use some extra protection!! Hmmmmm, the story lines are endless....I think it's about time The Shed had a good battle.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Lol you do work hard. I have a dental appt!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hello!!!!

Well, I went over the wire and took the tape off. Then I put tape back on. A couple wires were unspliced. Not sure if that happened when I was taking tape off or not. Fixed it. Taped it back up. Whew! So far so good.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Sorry to hear about your uncle, stay strong.
((((hug))))

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Thanks Zazz!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Gotta have work or just a cleaning? Ewww I hate the sounds their tools make!

a reply to: Skid Mark
Woohoo!!! That is sooo awesome! How long of a cable do you need? Depending on how long and the end connections you need….I might be able to find something in our storeroom…..shoot me a PM

a reply to: zazzafrazz
Hey Zazz! How are ya sweetie?

Be sure to keep us updated Mac

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Home day today! Unfortunately have to make some emergency travel plans to Windsor. My uncle was out golfing and suddenly dropped unconscious. His body shut down. Hes on dialysis, a breathing tube, and in a medically induced coma.
Hes been that way for 2 weeks now. Things arnt looking good. So the whole family is going down there.
Hopefully things get better for him

OMG Mac, I am so sorry to hear this! Please keep us updated with any details you may have. I will be praying and sending out positive vibes for your Uncle. Hugs!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Kaelci and Quantum, thanks for your latest writing efforts!

Dave, I was going to ask if you had any dollar stores out your way too. If not, suave is cheap and good and smells wonderful too. You can usually get that brand anywhere.

Misterlondon, awesome images!!!!!!! We really need a nickname for you. What shall we call you? London?

Skid, so glad you got your internet figured out! Whenever I have lost internet connection, I'm like numb. I'm thinking...now what??????

Quantum, good luck with your dental work!

Hello Zazzy and Jessie! Hello to all our lurkers out there! I got up late and have to get something to eat. Need another cup of coffee!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Good afternoon, (It's 1:10 here)! Loving the images and stories of recent!! Cool stuff for sure!!

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join