It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing New Crop Circle 8/12/2016

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
An alphabet without vowels; three sets of positional tri-leaves as indicators? Twenty consonants, five/(sometimes) six vowels and three, two-letter prefix indicators. 20 x (6[3]). Seems like a more sensible alphabet, with a twist on M. J. Shields' logic.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

If you have not seen them before.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: intrptr

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

If you have not seen them before.

That first image form directly overhead shows how skewed the rectangle is.It also shows how long it took to refine. They must have had a lot of time on their hands and satellite access. The Egyptians did a better job laying out the pyramids. They used water.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
what makes you think they think like us? why do they have to work with our script? you act like we're so important and intelligent and it is getting in the way of your thinking

a reply to: TerryDon79

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Every time I see a crop circle, I can't help but wonder if they were create as a message of peace, a warning or if a rebellious, abstract art loving alien teenager took his parent's ship for a joyride and decided "hey, those humans are super impressionable and freak out over everything. Let's go write "suck my ass" in a field of wheat in the most artistic way possible just to # with them."

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I remember reading somewhere that there is an app that can be used to create these thins using gps and such

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Discovered 8/12/16.

How could it be discovered in the future? Discovered on December 8th 2016?!!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DEV1L79

Different formatting dude. Most people in the states use the month/day/year format, so the crop circle was discovered August 12th.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
man made lol

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The reason they don't just show up and say: "Hi, we're aliens! How ya'll doing?" I belive it's because they know it would change everything! Our laws, beliefs, way of living, everything would change, and we have the free-will and they respect that. Crop circles are signs and messages for those who know they exist (government and people who has seen them). My mom saw a spacecraft landing when she was a kid and when she told me that it changed my life forever.. Once I started believing I've seen and felt things, so I guess it's your belief that allow you to understand these things...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Yes an amazing crop circle that astoundingly appeared in the amazing British county of Wiltshire where 96% of all the world's crop circles appear within a 10 miles radius of each other. No it's not the same group or association doing it, obviously.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Little bit dissapointed that a man made CC get this mutc atension and the real one just fades away.
Very similar to what happens when it is a UFO hoax, one the other hand the unexplained is hard to find.
Sorry for my spelling was in a hurry.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Looks like the ghost thing out of the childhoods end show, with the letters on the outside. Cannot remember what you call it.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Why is there never a clip of people in in the middle of making a crop circle ?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Because they don't want to make/publish it we only have those that were done with that intention, like the one below.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Why is there never a clip of Aliens in the middle of making a crop circle

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Why is there never a clip of Aliens in the middle of making a crop circle

[/quo

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Signals

So let me get this straight.....

Aliens travelled who knows how many light years - which, I would presume, would make them superior in intellect - to draw pretty patterns in some farmers field?

No "Hi! We're aliens! How YOU doin'?"

No "We come in peace!"

No "Hey! We travelled really far, can we get a bed and something to eat?"

Instead they make intricate designed in crops?

Yeah, sounds plausible lol.

Unless they are sitting up there smoking a joint having a laugh! Who knows.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

DEBUNKED long ago

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join