It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing New Crop Circle 8/12/2016

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drawsoho
This one may have been done with a string tied to a pole at the center.

Crop Square

What is unconvincing is the fact these appear overnight without the farmer's
knowledge. How is that pulled off? Disregard the anomalous changes to the
stalks and the complexity and perfection that some of them display.

a reply to: intrptr

The article you posted states " This is the first crop square humanity has ever seen"

That's a false claim. Here is one from The U.K. which was made 11 years earlier.

edit on 15-8-2016 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

knowledge. How is that pulled off?

How do you know the farmer was not paid for use of his field?

For the advertising crop circles, I expect the farmer was paid, and it wasn't done overnight.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
And they get raided next week, massive amounts of cannabis found in barns on property, as well as in an underground bunker where they were found filming Anon messages for YouTube. You heard it here first.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
"Alien" graffiti

LoL

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

This one may have been done with a string tied to a pole at the center.

Crop Square

knowledge. How is that pulled off? Disregard the anomalous changes to the
stalks and the complexity and perfection that some of them display.

a reply to: intrptr

They may seem to appear 'overnight', sometimes they take longer than one night. The initial or rough draft in one, night finishing out the next night or two. The remoteness of some fields and the inability to see them from the ground lend to taking as long as they take. Then they may sit for a while till some crop duster or helicopter news team overflies it.

Hey looker there, that must have appeared overnight.
edit on 15-8-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

See that facility next to the field in that pic you brought? Leave it to the bored night shift techies to make crop 'squares'.

Where are the crop pyramids? Aren't ancient aliens supposed to have built the pyramids? I want to see a slowly turning, levitating, crop pyramid!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: TerryDon79

Do you have first hand knowledge of what an extraterrestrial race is conveying? If an alien race has a means of traveling long distances or has the ability to travel through dimensions, what makes you think the human race is on the same level of communication? Nobody knows what a visiting race's agenda is.

Alien technology would be 100's of thousands years ahead of our time. Imagine if we gave nuclear technology to a civilization back in the 14th century. If we didn't know the language we would be drawing pictures in the sand to communicate. Maybe their agenda is to slowly disclose their existence as not to startle and frighten civilization.

Read my post and take a look at what's involved just to create one of the geometric shapes in this particular crop circle. Do you really think it could be done by people with laser surveying equipment? There's only 2 explanations for these intricate crop circles. Our government is secretly testing satellite weapon technology or it's being done by an off planet race.

Or.. as it turns out, was made to match the logo for a bong making company. oops! Which goes to show you.. humans can most certainly make these designs. And are making them. Unless you are suggesting that aliens are now posting the logo for a pipe making company in crops to leave us an amazing message.

I only post this to point out how humans most certainly CAN make complex patterns. When you assume it must be aliens.. think again.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Avoid clusters of three leaves.
Ivy, oak, sumac...all of them poison.

Trillium is not poisonous.

www.google.com...=p_987KatP01D8M%3A

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Signals

So let me get this straight.....

Aliens travelled who knows how many light years - which, I would presume, would make them superior in intellect - to draw pretty patterns in some farmers field?

No "Hi! We're aliens! How YOU doin'?"

No "We come in peace!"

No "Hey! We travelled really far, can we get a bed and something to eat?"

Instead they make intricate designed in crops?

Yeah, sounds plausible lol.

Who says these are from UFO's above earth? They could be using our crops like an etch-a-sketch from afar.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Apologies to be calling hoax on this one, sorry OP. But this is a Mothership glass logo.

originally posted by: Signals
It's hard to believe this was created by a couple of drunk blokes with rope and boards-

No, not drunk, they make bongs.
edit on 16-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's hard to believe this was created by a couple of drunk blokes with rope and boards-

Why do they have to be drunk? Why not a bunch of sober people vandalizing someone else's property to get their finished work on the news?

If they were drunk when they did this, then they can handle their alcohol WAY better than I can. I can't even aim half my piss into it when I'm drunk, let alone create a perfect work of art like that. Bravo to them.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
people seem to suggest that the farmers themselves create the crop circles. My thought is "why would a farmer distroy their own crop?"

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Discovered 8/12/16, Antsy, Nr Salisbury, Wiltshire. It's hard to believe this was created by a couple of drunk blokes with rope and boards-
snip
Thoughts ATS?

You bet I got thoughts but not good ones about the same ol', tired argument that you present above. Where are you when they show documentaries showing teams, large and small, men and women, creating the agriglyphs. There is also an old documentary where they have a camera hung from a tall crane filming a small crew below creating a complex agriglyph in a matter of hours in the darkness. ALL AGRIGLYPHS ARE CREATED BY HUMANS! No evidence to the contrary.

Only the gullible buy the otherwordly explanations. Even the video that show orbs creating an agriglyph was shown to be a hoax. In one of my vintage ufo videotapes I recorded off cable I have a segment showing a "crop circle" making contest. A number of teams were given printed outlines of the circles they were to make and when daylight came all of the teams wound up making exact duplicates of each others efforts.

Circlemakers timelapse crop circle from the 1990s.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

That was my exact initial impression when I first heard of crop circles... So let me start by saying I completely can relate to what you're thinking right now; but there is a rabbit hole so follow me for a moment;

Why would aliens use crop circles to communicate with us when they are so advanced and from so far away? Surely, they must have devices to translate any language in the cosmos!

Suffice it to say that the ability to travel across the stars has nothing to do with speed or distance; so lose all concept of "far away" or "distant galaxy" and remove the consideration that it's a difficult and long journey for a moment.

But why would they print pretty pictures for us to stare at wondering what could it mean?

Let's start by admitting that not only are they here but that they have been here longer than we have, and the circles are not for us but for others that visit this planet. The picture created is what we see but what is actually imprinted is an electro-magnetic marker.

Although of course some groups study the circles and try to interpret their meaning but it's pointless like trying to read a map without a compass. Personally I think for the most part they are flags and in some instances messages; the PTB don't allow much publicity notice of these phenomena despite that they aren't all that rare, the genuine circles cannot be explained, in some cases the witness testimony confesses seeing ufo activity and very little time to hoax the circle late at night, and of course the electro magnetic foot print is what is the tell tale sign of a genuine crop circle.

So don't think too long and hard about the pretty designs and the long journey to earth because both of those are false premises to the argument; consider this first. Everything you were ever led to believe is false. In some instances it's harmless mistakes and in others complete lies and disinformation.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LLM4713
Although of course some groups study the circles and try to interpret their meaning but it's pointless like trying to read a map without a compass. Personally I think for the most part they are flags and in some instances messages; the PTB don't allow much publicity notice of these phenomena despite that they aren't all that rare, the genuine circles cannot be explained, in some cases the witness testimony confesses seeing ufo activity and very little time to hoax the circle late at night, and of course the electro magnetic foot print is what is the tell tale sign of a genuine crop circle.

Have you thought about the possibility that all these are made by humans and that they choose those places (without noticing it) because of those "electro magnetic foot prints"?

Some circle makers have told about strange things they see while making the circles.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It's probably been pointed out as I'm awfully late to the game and I don't think from what I have read that there is much argument that this crop circle wasn't man made. If you look at the hieroglyphics they appear to be mirror imaged, if you look at the character in the 12 o'clock position it matches the charter at the 6 o'clock position. the character is what resembles a artistic P with 4 dots below the curve. If you follow the characters/ hieroglyphics around they all seem to match although the discrepancies are quite noticeable. A very nice crop circle but certainly not perfect.
edit on 16-8-2016 by KungfuStu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
Apologies to be calling hoax on this one, sorry OP. But this is a Mothership glass logo.

No, not drunk, they make bongs.

Who knew that aliens were stoners.
Looks like paid advertising or maybe the alien from the movie "Paul" who likes to smoke MaryJane is up to no good.
edit on 16-8-2016 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Yeppers, quite the interesting ending. Motherships, crop circles and bongs...

I am trying to imagine the "spaced out" crew from Mothership working on this.
Was probably something like a Cheech and Chong movie. An occupational hazard would be catching the grass on fire.

edit on 16-8-2016 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

normally with these cases the look at the length of the crops that have been pressed down. This is due to previouse findings that a ball of light made them which their is a video for ,

the light or energy source lengthens the crops
www.youtube.com...

check a video of this nature 35 secounds in roughly.
edit on TuesdaythkTue, 16 Aug 2016 06:11:57 -0500America/Chicago2Tuesday2016201657 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

Calling BS on the bottom left one being done by this company at the very least. The top one they most likely did.

The OPs pic does look like an ad, if thats the case crop circle makers have come very far in the last 10 years. Circles are feasible but intricate patterns and differing crop heights and three dimensionality are much harder to come by.

I'm still of the belief that there are genuine messages and then there are humans attempting to replicate and/or reproduce.

edit on 8/16/2016 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join