It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases document with detail of Alien bodies, spacecraft and planet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I could never understand why intelligent life would only want to make themselves known to governments of this earth instead of the people. Surely they would have known governments on this planet, who still engage in wars to settle their differences, would use their alien technology to develop more devastating weapons. If they came in peace, they surely would be observing that their technology was not being used for peaceful purposes or for cleaning up the environment.

How simple would it be for them to make their presence around the world and just say "We come in peace and give to you and your government gifts of technology that will clean your planet of fossil fuels and give you unlimited free energy."

Dealing with governments behind the scenes just seems too shady and has a secret agenda attached to it.

edit on 11-7-2016 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

There are many lifeforms out there, and even here in our world there are some most people can't see because their matter/energy vibrates at a faster rate than ours does.

The only problem is, what are the intentions of the "alien lifeforms" our governments have been in contact with? Maybe that's part of the reason why governments like the U.S. are trying to keep this a secret? Because their goals and the goals of those lifeforms they have been in contact with would be considered as evil by most people?

Ancient texts describe battles between "different gods". Some are described as being good to mankind, while others hated mankind with a passion.

IMO some of those lifeforms are even biological robots such as the greys. Every person that has been abducted, and it can be corroborated that they were such as having implants, has stated that the greys seem to not have any feelings and don't care or understand human pain.

All we can do I guess is wait and see what comes of this. Maybe our governments have been in contact with "the good guys". For some reason I doubt that. There is no reason whatsoever for governments like the U.S. to hide the technology they have been able to back engineer, or were taught to use by other lifeforms.

edit on 11-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

Uhhhh . . . yes, seriously.

1. for whatever reasons, however mystifying . . . they MAY not have calibrated everything quite right for some unknowns-to-them on our side. The story goes that both the Aztec and the 2 Roswell crashes were because of a new intense radar we had just brought online that they had not taken into account.

2. They could have deliberately crashed some as an elaborate disinformation sort of thing to seduce the government into whatever scheme in terms of specific aspects of their craft or the bodies of the creatures in the crash.

3. They could have deliberately crashed to appear more flawed, imperfect, clumsy than they were for manipulative reasons.

4. They could have crashed because of unexpected weapons on our side. There's some reports that THAT happened more than a few times . . .

5. They could have crashed because of unanticipated biological complications in our atmosphere.

6. They could have crashed because of other critters from other dimensions or groups dinking with their mechanics or other aspects and characteristics of their flights.

That's just off the top of the head of an ignorant layman. I suspect some military folks could come up with some more.

But hey, far be it from me to hinder your haughty derisive assaultiveness. After all, it IS rather traditional around here.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Where's all this rush to claim the critters are peaceful COMING FROM?

1. They assaultively abduct folks and do horrific sexual and other dinking with people who are unwilling victims.

2. They chronically lie to military and government officials.

3. They are frquently associated with poltergeist and other occultic goings on and ceremonies.

4. They tend to treat their captives as veterinarians treat their animal patients.

5. They play very manipulative games with the military and the government . . . and evidently similarly with other governments--though the US government seems to be top dog in the field for whatever reasons.

6. They warn or threaten of dramatic future disasters in a rather . . . calloused, cheeky, unhelpful and often mystifying fashion. And their warnings are troublingly vague and often simply wrong--particularly about timing.

7. People who have not dabbled in one way or another in Biblically forbidden occult activities do NOT tend to be abducted. One researcher has never found a single case that violated that criteria. And he has more than 400 cases that fit that criteria.

Sooooo, I can't find any convincing grounds for labeling them peace loving. Though I realize that they will be involved in helping the Anti-Christ "wage war with peace," as the Bible warns.

I'm sure the so called Native Americans [earlier arrivals from Asia] could have some commentary about "advanced civilizations" purportedly "coming IN PEACE."

edit on 11/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thank for that reply. These thoughts to one degree or another converge with my own. Though your thoughts take a more 'specific' approach than mine, I find the general sense of our being here is very similar.

I had a sighting in 1956, another in 1964 and a final one in 65, that one was high in the Serrias and visible for around fifteen seconds, It was clearly a saucer of the classic style. I realized after only a couple of years that 'proof' was not something that was 'transferable' to others as what had appeared as my proof, could only be stories to others, so I never tried to convince other people of what I had seen. Likewise I would listen to other tales and weigh them while never believing what others seemed so sure of.

So I have been waiting now for over fifty years with hope that one day it would all become public knowledge. During this time I have also watched our human debacle go on and on with us seeming not to be able to remedy the chaos create by our own 'lesser selves' .

During this time I have moved my own conjectures from "Martians" to 'far flung' physical beings visiting us through the medium of wormholes and now, finally to similar ideas as mentioned in the piece, that our world is one aspect of a more complex set of realities and that the possibility that our 'encounters' are demonstrations of an interplay between other aspects of reality.

So I'm waiting, trying to be a person that , should this disclousure happen in my lifetime, will be able to greet them as brothers.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Evidently some, at least, would be happy to greet you as a 'brother.'

They are quite as happy eating 'brothers' as non-brothers. Besides, 'brothers' may tend to be easier to catch and prepare for the Bar-B-Q.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Uhhhh . . . yes, seriously.

1. for whatever reasons, however mystifying . . . they MAY not have calibrated everything quite right for some unknowns-to-them on our side. The story goes that both the Aztec and the 2 Roswell crashes were because of a new intense radar we had just brought online that they had not taken into account.

2. They could have deliberately crashed some as an elaborate disinformation sort of thing to seduce the government into whatever scheme in terms of specific aspects of their craft or the bodies of the creatures in the crash.

3. They could have deliberately crashed to appear more flawed, imperfect, clumsy than they were for manipulative reasons.

4. They could have crashed because of unexpected weapons on our side. There's some reports that THAT happened more than a few times . . .

5. They could have crashed because of unanticipated biological complications in our atmosphere.

6. They could have crashed because of other critters from other dimensions or groups dinking with their mechanics or other aspects and characteristics of their flights.

That's just off the top of the head of an ignorant layman. I suspect some military folks could come up with some more.

But hey, far be it from me to hinder your haughty derisive assaultiveness. After all, it IS rather traditional around here.

Right... They can't analyze everything on earth from orbit like our currant (even 20 year old satellites can do) tech can do. They can traverse the universe, manipulate space time, but can't figure out Earth biologics from space.. Even though our current (even 20-30year old tech can do) tech can. ...... Is there a specific YouTube alien channel you happen to prefer over others? Just sayin... nothing you say makes sense for a alien race far advanced than ours.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Dealing with governments behind the scenes just seems too shady and has a secret agenda attached to it.

My "opinion" is the technologies did not fall in the government hands, but our military hands. I have no doubts that our military does controls our government to some degree.

You have to understand the military complex is an empire of its own. Even the President and Congress are not allowed access to top secretes in the Black Budget Programs. It is a well known fact, that there are higher security levels then Congress and the President of the United States.

Have you read about The Break Away Civilization? I have no doubts that our military has already harness some of the free energies technologies from these crashed UFO's and have already built their own flying machines such as the Black Triangular ships supposedly built by Boeing.

These ships have been photograph and filmed all over the world starting around the 1980's Many still believe these are alien craft. Why? Because they are silent and move in ways that almost defies science. I am convinced those crafts are ours, and we still are in the earlier stages in developing more advance crafts that will be able to go through black holes to reach planets way outside our solar system with the technologies to handle bending time and space.

I've could never understand why intelligent life would only want to make themselves known to governments of this earth instead of the people. Surely they would have known governments on this planet, who still engage in wars to settle their differences, would use their alien technology to develop more devastating weapons.

I am sure they do.

I am sure these aliens know we have develop very dangerous technologies from their crashed ships, however I do not believe they will intervene when we try to use them. Why?

Because we will learn "eventually" to use these technologies will be to dangerous to mankind. This is part of our learning process, our evolution to higher developing the human conciseness, to a much higher spirituality.

Remember, these ships that crashed on our planets were accidents, this was not part of their plan to begin with in my "opinion".

How simple would it be for them to make their presence around the world and just say "We come in peace and give to you and your government gifts of technology

My "opinion" is that is not their plan, it would interfere with our evolution. We humans learn from our mistakes and that is the only way humans will understand is by to experience it.

What is the ultimate goal for mankind?

Man will eventually learn that war is very bad, and will learn to live in harmony with his brothers and sisters allover the world where race is not an issue any longer.

However we have not yet learned this because, there is to much evil powerful forces at play on our planet.

We Humans must get past this, in order to pollinate other planets and have learned enough respect for helping other species

all over the entire multi universes. By learning from our own mistakes man will be able to teach species how to end conflict and live in harmony with one another.

Mankind will become somewhat of saviors in battling wars across the universes and that is the ultimate goal here.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The only possible excuse the Governments of the World have for not disclosing this would be that they are planning on using it later on down the track to subjugate humanity even more through fear and repressive laws, I'm betting Wernher Von Braun was right and after the fear mongering of Terrorism it will be the alien invaders next.

If there is a Galactic Coalition it would be another reason to deny their existence so they don't lose power, in all we have a criminal elite who control us and must be herded up and incarcerated much like the Knights Templar were a 1000 years back to ensure we don't go down a very dark path.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Thank-you Schuyler! I love it when someone posts a summary on the first page of a growing thread. You've saved me time tonight and I appreciate it. Moving on to the next thread of interest....

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

According to

YOUR notions of "sense."

According to

YOUR data set.

According to

YOUR a priori assumptions.

According to

YOUR constructions on reality.

According to

YOUR psychological profiling of critters you've never tested with a battery of tests, nor interviewed.

According to

YOUR presumptions of their having the same or similar values to YOURS.

. . .
. . .

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Though I realize that they will be involved in helping the Anti-Christ "wage war with peace," as the Bible warns.

if aliens do exist the abrahamic religions are immediately scrapped, all versions of judaism, christianity and islam rely on god being the be all and end all, with humans only to amuse him.
aliens or even ghosts would supercede that, you can't be religious with monotheistic purposes and believe another god created another race or entity.
you should read the bible at some point.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum

Though I realize that they will be involved in helping the Anti-Christ "wage war with peace," as the Bible warns.

if aliens do exist the abrahamic religions are immediately scrapped, all versions of judaism, christianity and islam rely on god being the be all and end all, with humans only to amuse him.
aliens or even ghosts would supercede that, you can't be religious with monotheistic purposes and believe another god created another race or entity.
you should read the bible at some point.

There's actually a very convenient way for these religions to explain aliens

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Because we will learn "eventually" to use these technologies will be to dangerous to mankind. This is part of our learning process, our evolution to higher developing the human conciseness, to a much higher spirituality.

You appear to have the unwarranted rosy assumption that

mankind has "evolved" from worse to better . . .

Certainly NOT in quality of CHARACTER.

And that one issue is enough to turn whatever scientific advances into the most horrendous evils imaginable.

There's not a shred of evidence accurately assessed which supports the notion that mankind--on his own--has improved a microgram's worth--particularly in all the ways that most count--

that most count

--in relating to one another
--in relating to the environment
--in relating to animals
--in relating between groups
--in relating between governments.

We are now on the brink of being tyrannically herded into the most ruthless, corrupt, enslaving, evil, maniacal, vicious, genocidal global government ever to plague the earth.

And the carefully manipulated and propagandized hedonism has done nothing but hasten and worsen that day, the process and the eventual results.

I think you'd do well to trash your wishful thinking about the "evolved" human species for a view more reality based--as well as your assumptions about benign critters.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

How long did that herding up 1,000 years ago last?

The evil doers are very crafty and resilient.

They don't tend to put all their eggs in one basket.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

WRONG.

Guy Malone, Cris Putnam, Tom Horn, L.A. Marzulli et al have done far more extensive research on the topic than all on this thread combined.

I find their analysis and interpretations of their findings beyond convincing.

And I've studied the topic since 1962 and have a close relative who worked within routine sight of our versions of the critters' craft.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Unfortunately this is incorrect. Aliens are fallen angels, aka: demons. They are part of the big deception to come. If anything they will prove the word of God. Fallen angels have pretended to be gods to humans by using their supernatural powers. There is one God who created everything. But Lucifer turned against him and took 1/3rd of the angels with him and they have been doing their utmost to destroy the human race.

I read the Bible and with the help of the Holy Spirit that lives in me it's obvious that aliens are not anything good. They are tricksters of the worst kind.

The last 2000 years (and prior) have been a twisting of God's word and to plant doubt in people's minds. Since the moment mankind appeared on earth the devil has been doing his best to deceive us, play with our minds, question our faith and who our Creator is - we are fighting a spiritual battle! I know I will be mocked but I think it's vital to point this out to those who might question "aliens" more than they already might be. I pray for all to understand their evil intent.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

"The time has come, the walrus said, to speak of many things; of guns and ships and ceiling wax...of cabbages and King(s)..."

I know why the caged bird sings...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Though that may be Bo, I am one who does not think that anything along those lines will happen, if what happens, happens.
About nine years old Bo, I'm sitting with the family watching Zone, week after week after week. That episode scared the living freek out of me like few others in the series. While my family and others we knew took that one as kind of a joke, I crawled off into a hole and did some serious consideration to the possibility. Now, though I recognize it as a possibility, I find that preparation for such an event would be moot in light of all the advantages they would have over a backward species such as us.

Now of course the idea that they are physical only, coming here having traversed the known cosmos to get here is waning. Maybe not waning, but morphing into this possibility of other dimensional, parallel universe, interconnected planes off into who knows what infinity.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

One slight quibble.

The best experts I know of on the issue consider demons to be derived from the fallen angels who

LOST THEIR BODIES in Noah's flood. That's one reason they are so desperate to inhabit, possess other bodies--even the herd of pigs that Jesus sent a pack of them into.

Of course, not all the fallen angels did so lose their bodies--they had evidently not taken on such bodies to copulate with human women . . . or they were not caught on the planet in a way they could not escape.

Thanks for your great points.

Certainly, imho, they will be a huge part of THE GREAT DECEPTION spoken of by Christ in the Gospels, IIRC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join