It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases document with detail of Alien bodies, spacecraft and planet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

INDEED. Great books, both.

4th grade teacher would always quote the Lewis Carroll lines when story time was over.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I was just watching the movie "Dreamcatcher" on netflix yesterday. Pretty good flick about aliens and how our government has actually been fighting and hiding their existence for years. Kinda a spooky flick. Check it out if you have the chance.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Thank you for the clarification Bo Xian - I completely agree.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Who said they are physical only?

Dr J Allen Hynek and Dr Jacques Vallee both--after decades of study and a very intimate relationship with masses of the data . . . insist that they are primarily EVIL SPIRITUAL ENTITIES. They evidently also have bodies, most of them different from ours.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Thanks for your kind reply and for your efforts hereon.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

There are many lifeforms out there, and even here in our world there are some most people can't see because their matter/energy vibrates at a faster rate than ours does.

That is a fact.

Humans are not design to see higher frequencies, why? Because humans are of a lower frequency, however this will change as humans learn to except all cultures and Nationalities all over our planet and learn to live in peace with one another.

Which would be a higher understanding of our conciseness and spirituality.

The only problem is, what are the intentions of the "alien lifeforms" our governments have been in contact with? Maybe that's part of the reason why governments like the U.S. are trying to keep this a secret? Because their goals and the goals of those lifeforms they have been in contact with would be considered as evil by most people?

It is my "opinion" in the years of research I have done on this topic that there are evil alien lifeforms on earth using our military's around the world for bad intentions.

There is a war silent war on earth with many of these entities. The good thing here is, we do have White Hats in our military who I believe are getting excellent advice from the good aliens who have good intentions with the human race.

I would not be surprised if this may have been the cause of some of the crashed UFOs good verses evil.

Not only is some men are evil, and all by choice, so are aliens. There are on going wars all over this planet due to pure evil and not just on the surface of our planet but interdenominational as well.

It is my understanding that there are species that have a very good interest for mankind that they will never give our locations away to other species who have bad intentions towards the human race.

I am also convince some of the bad intentions some of the species have is they want the human race as slaves. Why? Because they feel they are far more superior than mankind in their minds.

Other species would like nothing better then to see the human species wiped off this planet and turn this planet to more of their liking.

So I am assuming we have a silent war going on with our military just for these reasons, and that is why our military has back engineered some of these crashed ships, to fight against them.

These ships are not for the human race to know about, and I believe mankind is not ready for discloser just yet. Our world politions have not learned to stop killing humans yet.

Ancient texts describe battles between "different gods". Some are described as being good to mankind, while others hated mankind with a passion.

Yes this is very true.

The Bible speaks of many strange events of different gods trying their best to control mankind.

IMO some of those lifeforms are even biological robots such as the greys. Every person that has been abducted, and it can be corroborated that they were such as having implants, has stated that the greys seem to not have any feelings and don't care or understand human pain.

Under the years of my research into this topic, you are correct. We have no clues to what species crated the Grey's, they are highly programs droids in my "opinion'. I would compare them as drones, perhaps being controlled from far distance away.

All we can do I guess is wait and see what comes of this. Maybe our governments have been in contact with "the good guys". For some reason I doubt that. There is no reason whatsoever for governments like the U.S. to hide the technology they have been able to back engineer, or were taught to use by other lifeforms.

It is my understanding that our worlds government and military's are being visited by both good and evil. Our worlds government are divided by the good and evil.

I believe the good will win in the end, because evil always destroys itself in the end

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

And . . .

IF . . .

the good-cop/bad-cop

game of the critters

is staged totally for manipulating us more easily, more dramatically and more thoroughly and more rapidly into a one world government . . .

it will be far too late (as it already is) to do anything but go catatonic when the deception has reached its end.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I do not disagree with this assessment, HOWEVER, it does not explain how, if, they can enter our vibration at will as the article proposes, AND they have been coming here for a long time, AND they are peaceful, how is it that they have not just manifest overly in public?
Pollinate? I think you asked some very good questions.

My "opinion" is we where created by an advance species around 25000,00 years ago from the last hominoid species. Part of mans DNA has a match to what we call Bigfoot, or last Hominoid species.

I believe we were created to pollinate the world and one day travel the stars and pollinate other planets. It is then I believe mankind will be told the truth, but not by our world governments.

I believe the discloser will come from our creator species, I believe for all the secrecy is for mankind to develop on its own to a higher enlightenment and understanding. Once mankind has learned this the world will become a safer place and all wars will end.

That will be the time that man will able to travel the star system and man will respect all the different species outside of our universe.

Hopefully it will be mankind that help end wars on other world, or planets with different species, because we have overcome all the problems that other planets cannot seem to evolve to a higher spiritual understanding.

Our world was designed to have good and evil energies and certainly will invite off wold good and evils species.
Pollinate? Do you mean "Populate"?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

In this story, the beginning is the end and beginning at the same time!

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

There's not a shred of evidence accurately assessed which supports the notion that mankind--on his own--has improved a microgram's worth--particularly in all the ways that most count--

that most count

--in relating to one another
--in relating to the environment
--in relating to animals
--in relating between groups
--in relating between governments.

On the contrary man has improved in all the above.

However, we do not see much of it and the controlling properganda machines will never let the human race see it.

There is still a lot of good being done all over the world, it's just not talked about to the Mass population.

We are now on the brink of being tyrannically herded into the most ruthless, corrupt, enslaving, evil, maniacal, vicious, genocidal global government ever to plague the earth.

Yes you are correct, We are witnessing more evil then ever and yes more draconian laws are being past to take as much freedom as possible from the human slaves race on this planet.

However, there will come a war very soon in the United States by We The People against a tyrannical government, the government is at the point of choking our incomes, jobs, freedoms, gun ownership, drive-less cars, GMO, the rising cost of our poor healthcare, and the squashing of cures for disease.

There is only so much We The People are going to take before we physically march to Washington armed to the teeth and throw these people out of office.

We will end up going down like Rome. However a very valuable lesson will been learned. And that is Capitalism and democracy does not work.

Greed is one of mans lesson that mankind will have to overcome.

I think you'd do well to trash your wishful thinking about the "evolved" human species for a view more reality based--as well as your assumptions about benign critters.

I think not.

We have to over come many of these important downfalls for man to continue to exists, and we will in the end.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Pollinate? Do you mean "Populate"?

No, I mean Pollinate.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Who said they are physical only?

Dr J Allen Hynek and Dr Jacques Vallee both--after decades of study and a very intimate relationship with masses of the data . . . insist that they are primarily EVIL SPIRITUAL ENTITIES. They evidently also have bodies, most of them different from ours.

That is what I was suggesting in my last paragraph, that many other possibilities exist as to the true nature of these events. One possibility is that they are evil spiritual entities and this would fit in nicely with Christianity coming to terms with the phenomena, indeed I would venture that some of the Christian community have held this all along, from way back into the fifties. I can understand this interpretation in light of what I know of Christianity, especially fervent and apocryphal Christianity. For me, discussing that possibility is impossible unless first the nature of God is fought over and I not keen on doing that in the ufo forum. So maybe else where, at another time.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

INDEED.

And AMEN.

And Blessed be the Name Yehovah for that . . . and Yeshua the Son . . . and Holy Spirit.

Flawed critters, flawed humans . . . are all . . . inadequate to manage their own lives thoroughly positively in even merely their own choices.

Thankfully, There IS ONE who can open the seals.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Someone probably said by now, I have no time to read the thread, but this was a letter written TO the FBI by a person a citizen who was channeling an alien. it was simply filed by the FBi.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

They will not listen. Already tried to give the link on ATS that debunkes the document in a quite fashion.

Here is the link again

www.abovetopsecret.com... Here it is again.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Someone probably said by now, I have no time to read the thread, but this was a letter written TO the FBI by a person a citizen who was channeling an alien. it was simply filed by the FBi.

You are not being ignored.

Perhaps what you are showing is the truth, it is not being dismiss.

In the many years of my own research there are credible documents that confirm UFO's and alien species do exist around the globe.

It doesn't prove alien do not exists.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Sorry, I have to disagree on some of your points. They just do not match the realities I've observed in my years and in my study of the topic.

originally posted by: Informer1958

Yes you are correct, We are witnessing more evil then ever and yes more draconian laws are being past to take as much freedom as possible from the human slaves race on this planet.

CERTAINLY TRUE. Abundantly true. And will be for AT LEAST another 7 years. And probably another 7 years after WW3.

However, there will come a war very soon in the United States by We The People against a tyrannical government, the government is at the point of choking our incomes, jobs, freedoms, gun ownership, drive-less cars, GMO, the rising cost of our poor healthcare, and the squashing of cures for disease.

There is only so much We The People are going to take before we physically march to Washington armed to the teeth and throw these people out of office.

We will end up going down like Rome. However a very valuable lesson will been learned. And that is Capitalism and democracy does not work.

Greed is one of mans lesson that mankind will have to overcome.

Ahhhhhh . . . IF there is such a war, it will be a trap, a farce, a charade. And the tyranny will insert itself more slickly with more whitewash and more cries of PEACE, PEACE on the heels of such a war. And the slave chains will quickly become thicker and more pervasive. And the individual freedoms will become fewer and more meaningless.

I disagree about capitalism but agree about greed. Greed is even more ruthless UNDER EVERY OTHER SYSTEM.

Greed is bound up in the human heart.

Only The Cross and His Blood are sufficient to deal with Greed. And, as is obvious, not everyone who calls His Name is free from it. Some are works in progress and some have yet to begin the overhaul of their hearts on the matter.

We have to over come many of these important downfalls for man to continue to exists, and we will in the end.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh there's that deception again.

There's that DELUSION that we CAN overcome such important downfalls in our own strength.

This whole era is one HUGE object lesson--certainly for mankind but I also think for ALL CREATION--that nothing, and no one--even God's crowning Creation . . . has the CAPACITY to perfect himself--to pull himself up by his boot straps to a better status, state, quality of being, heart, values, motives, . . . because as He says, "The heart IS DECEITFULLY WICKED, who can know it."

If you have not seen that in your own heart, then you, too are more deluded than you think. No one is left out. Certainly not me.

And the only cure ever manifested in all Creation was on That Cross. . . . Proven by The Resurrection.

I think that America, particularly, is a centerpiece of the GRAND OBJECT LESSON.

Yeah, I believe God set America up to spread the Gospel, schools, hospitals . . . and to insure Israel's beginning and decades of protection.

That is drawing to a close and not just because the current Destroyer in Chief is trashing that relationship and those values.

God is about to demonstrate with harsh reality that even the best human government ever devised WILL TURN RUTHLESSLY TYRANNICAL AND EVIL APART FROM AN ONGOING INTIMATE AND SUBMISSIVE DANCE WITH ALMIGHTY GOD.

We have turned our collective backs on Him. He will leave us to our own devices . . . and our own devices against the UFO critters and the ruthless oligarchy will be worse than inadequate. They will be as a gnat's fart in a hurricane.

The world and all creation will see . . . the consequences of doing our own thing in our own way apart from God.

Dealing with the critters will only be a subset of that grand object lesson as they implement their dark lord's agenda in the midst of these concluding-drama-times.

I don't expect you to agree. But you will remember these words at a future time. I pray it is soon enough for you to make some wise eternal choices at that time.

The critters will be laying the deception on very very thick. If a class of evil globalist doers is made a show trial of . . . then another layer, team, contingent will be prepared to step right into their place as the "truly wonderful" global leaders affirmed by "our space brothers" as for the benefit and survival of mankind and the planet. Now get in line earthlings for your chip implant--necessary for peace and harmony.

The 2nd team of the oligarchy will be slicker than the first . . . will come on the scene with a more lily white reputation and be truly heralded as peace makers and just what mankind needs.

And that could not be further from the underlying truth that will become overt far too soon--certainly within 3.5 years.

edit on 12/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
We out here.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I don't expect you to agree. But you will remember these words at a future time. I pray it is soon enough for you to make some wise eternal choices at that time.

I do not disagree, what you wrote is pretty much the truth.

However I and many others have learned to turn off the mainstream properganda machines many years ago. Why? because we learned it was a mind controller device to deceive mankind while a greater evil works behind the scenes.

All it is, is to keep the world population as depressed and hopeless as possibly, and sell for giant corporations and some entertainment.

I do watch television, but for only entertainments purpose and nothing more.

However they way you tell your story the more depress I get reading there is no hope for mankind.

On the contrary I really believe mankind will get past all this, but certainly not in my life time or the next generation lifetime.

I agree something very bad will happened that will open mankind minds to change direction and go on a path enlightenment.

Whatever it is that will happen, I am sure millions of people around the globe will die, and because of so much life loss and suffering, this is what it will take for most men to change in a positive way.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Thanks for your kind reply.

I don't know that I have a lot to add.

I threw the TV out 12+ years ago. Don't miss it. After Dad died, I canceled his Direct TV at his house across the lot.

I agree that mankind will get past this.

I disagree that it will be by his own agency and abilities.

He will be called to fight in a never failing army with never failing strength . . . but the victory will not be his innate doing.

As Colin Burpo (HEAVEN IS FOR REAL) noted to his dad after telling his dad that his dad could choose a sword or a bow and arrow to fight horrific literal huge monsters in the final Armageddon battle--but that he MUST fight in that battle . . . and his dad was bemoaning that he'd hoped for at least a bazooka or machine gun . . . Colin at 4 years old noted--what you worried about, Dad, we WIN!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join