It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI releases document with detail of Alien bodies, spacecraft and planet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: eisegesis

Here is one of my very fav ATS threads on UFO info by IsaacKoi:

UFO Info

Enjoy!

Absolutely. One of my fav's as well. A while back, I spent a lot of time researching off his links. There is some fascinating content and links in his work that everyone should have a gander at. Kudo's for Isaac for that, he spent a lot of time on it as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

whomever would have control of this technology would have a huge military advantage obviously.

I agree.

Just look at the US military. We are at a point that we do not need to send soldiers in combat any longer.

For example, watch the new movies called (Eye's in the Skies), we have technologies of drones that look like insects, birds and other interesting things. The technologies are so credible that many countries involved to take out a terrorist target can watch their enemies with insect drones and used military drones with missal on board to take out their targets, all from different countries at the same time.

link   

Don't you guys watch tv?

They've been here all along.

link   
a reply to: Informer1958

OF COURSE . . . bit by bit . . . leading up to a shocking set of events . . .

That, however, won't stop the naysayers hereon from spewing rage, haughtiness, arrogance, twerpy-ness etc. all over you and this thread.

It's !!!TRADITION!!! 'round these parts.

BTW, the critters have been proven for many decades to be liars . . . perhaps even as much as the Clintons.

And just how would mere mortals verify much of anything they said?

Most of their predictions have failed.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: eisegesis

Mr. Putin disclosed, in English, WHY he carries a 2nd briefcase, which makes him the top ranking "disclosure"er.

Stay tuned, more to come out!

I missed that. Can you please elaborate?

Thx in advance.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I think Kansas would go into hiding . . . in a VERY big corn field in another dimension.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

That, however, won't stop the naysayers hereon from spewing rage, haughtiness, arrogance, twerpy-ness etc. all over you and this thread.

I know, right!

I just ignore their comments, I do not let their "opinions" bother me in the lease.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Nope.

That's Not the script.

The script is very tyrannical !!!CONTROL!!! to very literally devilish ends.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31

i want to believe they,ve been here,i want it to happen when i,m still around but as much as a believer as i am its still a hard thing to believe,mean i know the closest star to us would take like 40,000 years to reach with the tech we have just now and if they had speed of light it would be 4 years,even for them having technology we couldn,t even dream about thats still some distance just to be popping in and out.

I would believe that distance is a non factor for these beings. Especially when you can do things like:

automatically materialize on entering the vibratory rate of our dense matter.

And then:

re-enter the etheric at will, and so simply disappear from our vision, without a trace.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You knew that.

Even I guessed that.

But it was fun to see how long a run the OP had before being slammed with that bit of info.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Really? What would you put on, a toga?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The script is very tyrannical !!!CONTROL!!! to very literally devilish ends.

I agree!

That is why is see a war coming soon, and the good will win, in the end evil always destroys itself.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Actually . . . my closer relative . . . who worked in Nev . . . said both were the case.

Some reverse engineering and some 'gifted-to-us' technologies from the critters.

Many other sources have said the same thing.

And, there is that bit about some government official . . . might have been Helyer of Canada . . . asserting that at a secret UN meeting of a lot of higher level diplomats from around the world, everyone was seated, waiting . . . 7 large chairs on the stage remained empty. After a bit of a wait, tall critters filed in and instructed the higher level diplomats on exactly what the governments of the world were then ordered to do over the next period of time. There was no discussion and a total expectation that their orders would be carried out to the letter.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

There have been reports seeing BIG FOOT released from some craft.

And other reports have seen BIG FOOT entering such craft.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm not quite at your maturity level on that score--in terms of the personal assaults.

The rest I can put up with easily enough.

LOL.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

then why in the heck would they have only allowed the governments of the world to have real 'proof' of their existence?

I do not believe the aliens gave their technologies to the world's government, my "opinion" is, it is the world's government using our military to grab all crash debris and they horde it themselves.

When people witness strange objects in our night skies, most would call the nearest police departments, I am sure the local Police departments are require to turn over their information to the military, if there is reason to believe that credible people have seen or witnessed something.

I do not disagree with this assessment, HOWEVER, it does not explain how, if, they can enter our vibration at will as the article proposes, AND they have been coming here for a long time, AND they are peaceful, how is it that they have not just manifest overly in public?

There is the thought that we have not been ready, but this thought has been around for half a century. And yes, our media movies have been calling more and more public awareness to the possibility of other worldly beings and that this is part of prepping us for disclosure and if so then I say FINE, let them disclose. Because IF they can come here will and may have been doing so all over the world with all the sightings we have heard of, then why are they continuing to wait?

And this idea that disclosure will come from the governments of the world just fries my brain. For all of the hatred of government around us and all the distrust of just about everything that comes out of those hallowed halls, I'm not about to trust them with finally telling the truth that they may or may not have concerning alien presence. Nope.

I have a landing pad in my back yard big enough for any 'landing' vehicle they might have and make my offer again. Come on by and hang out for dinner and we can discuss further developments with out the middle man of government officials.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Maybe a brain fart or imagination...... didn't Barack say during all his campaign speeches or at least at one, that he would expose UFO's.... I seem to recall something in the vaguest sense that I could of swore he did.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

And, there is that bit about some government official . . . might have been Helyer of Canada . . . asserting that at a secret UN meeting of a lot of higher level diplomats from around the world, everyone was seated, waiting . . . 7 large chairs on the stage remained empty. After a bit of a wait, tall critters filed in and instructed the higher level diplomats on exactly what the governments of the world were then ordered to do over the next period of time. There was no discussion and a total expectation that their orders would be carried out to the letter.

Do you believe these are the Gods that recorded History speaks of?

I would have to say yes, in my "opinion".

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

The first world war--WW3, the oligarchy will stage to destroy the current culture and nationalism.

Then the evil global government and one world religion will arise--partly enforced by the critters in league with the oligarchy.

Probably around 7 years after WW3 or so . . . Armageddon will happen and the critters and the oligarchy will be totally 100% defeated and removed from the planet.

That's the basic, very basic outline of the script as I understand it.

3.5 years after the 7 year period begins, things will become extremely tyrannical with the AC setting up his image in the rebuilt Jerusalem Temple to be worshiped as God . . . then the blood will REALLY begin to flow.

The critters dark spiritual stuff as well as their tech stuff will be used to reinforce the tyranny in a multitude of ways. Purportedly, they can tune in on anyone doing anything anywhere as long as they have sufficient coordinates in space, time and involving the humans concerned--maybe their DNA signature or energy signature or some such.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

It is evidently likely that some of the higher ranking of the 1/3 of the angels that fell with satan--got kicked out of heaven by Yehovah . . . were considered gods in ages past.

imho, and as Tom Horn, Cris Putnam, L.A. Marzulli, and

Guy Malone:

www.alienresistance.org...

All assert that all the critters dinking with us at this time are part of the fallen angel crew deceptively playing the role of ET from distant planets or other dimensions.

Dr J Allen Hynek and Dr Jacques Vallee both asserted, essentially, that the critters were evil entities coming from a dark spiritual dimension. That's hotly debated hereon--even by someone claiming to have Vallee in their living room for 4 hours. However, am reading Vallee's books and his sentiments on their being dark spiritual entities from a dark dimension are quite clear enough, to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join