It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond/Lavish Reynolds Smoking Weed with Daughter in the Car, 4th of July (VID)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Thanks for your comment. I agree that there are much larger child neglect issues that would be more productive to discuss, and after reflecting I would not have made this thread due to the recent events with Philando and Sterling.

I apologize if I came off as a "victim blamer" in this thread, I honest and truly in my heart know that nothing justifies innocents being killed. We clearly have an issue in this country of authorities targeting certain races/groups and "shooting first, asking questions later" which is unjustifiable, especially with the frequency of such events.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I thought about it but I do not think it would be even remotely as well received.

I could partner up with Krazysh0t and do one where he turns my sweet, sweet Cubans into blunts.

I love that idea. Collaborative threads in general, the possibilities.. as a side note, I will keep my eyes peeled for a cigar thread just in case you change your mind

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FamCore

Parents are the ultimate authority on their children, imho.

It's sad to see parents smoke, drink around their kids, but where is the line between nanny-state dictating what a parent can do and a parent having the responsibility to raise their children as they see fit?

We don't always see eye to eye, cowboy, but I still respect you immensely.

And nobody in this thread could have put it better than you did.

Quoted for truth.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What a joke. I garuntee you somebody posting in th thread right now smokes ciggies with their child in car. You also do realize the secondhand marijuana smoke does not get one 'high' right? It is a myth. Contact high? Doesnt exist. Hotboxing? Has no real effect outside of placebo.

They literally did a study where they put test subjects in tight enclosed spaces and pumped said spaces full of insane amounts of condensed marijuana smoke. Guess what? None of the subjects could even test positive for ir afterwards.

It is still #ty parenting. I do not condone what is shown in this video. I am just pointing out the obvious bias here.
The child almost surely needs more attention than she gets. But will this incident screw her up? No.

This entire OP is pointless. The little girls father is dead now. Her mom smokes a little weed so it is your duty to try and get the child taken by the state and into the glory of foster care? Bravo hero.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
He smoked weed, even in front of his kid.

He obviously deserved to die then.....

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You just bit the bait. I usually support your viewpoint, but not this time.

This is planned character assassination of a witness to murder by cop. I don't know, but I have a hard time believing that this woman posted this video to YouTube. More likely, she had a habit of recording herself as her method of journaling, and when her boyfriend was murdered, the police confiscated her phone, knowing she was video taping the incident, and leaked her videos.

An ugly turn of events!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Huh? This is about the girl not him. And no, a person doesn't deserve to die for smoking in front of their kid. Who said that?

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Note to everyone saying this thread is in bad taste: I have "alerted" the MODS and asked that this thread be closed. I hope it is since it has not been a productive conversation as I wished. Apologies to anyone who was offended or perceived this as an attack on anyone. Thank you all.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

edit on 11-7-2016 by FamCore because: dbl

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Don't close it, mate.

Personally I think it's harsh that they're calling you a victim blamer...

I mean I can see with the timing why they might think so, but you're entitled to your opinion on the matter as much as anyone else.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I thought it was an important issue to discuss.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I understand your concerns... but I cringed when I saw this and suspected it would get ugly. In the big picture, it's probably a little too soon and a little too sensitive right now. And on the plus side, a little clambaking won't do any longterm damage. (And I'll hope it is just a little)

Maybe the mom was trying to put her daughter to sleep? (Pure speculation on my part of course) I've known moms that have done worse... Benadryl or even alcohol... I did it the old-fashioned way, and played with my kids until they were tuckered out. Then just a little warm milk or hot chocolate and a story -- boom! They were out like a light!

I've gotta say too that no mom is perfect, but she's doing something right. Her little girl is very bright, well spoken, loving and compassionate. Mom deserves some credit for that much.

What really bothers me about this is that I know her phone was confiscated by authorities, and I really hope this wasn't leaked by law enforcement simply to discredit the mom in order to discredit her "truth" -- and cover their sorry asses. That's even more despicable.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Huh? This is about the girl not him. And no, a person doesn't deserve to die for smoking in front of their kid. Who said that?

iTruthSeeker

At least be honest.

This is about character assasination. This is about making it so she is a bad person and can't be trusted.

She smoked weed so is obviously a liar, that is what this video "appearing" is about.

Bet you $10 the cop gets away with it.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Man she is so infatuated with herself...people really need to get a grip on reality...weed is part of the culture now...if this was some southern couple with a bud and they were in a parking lot not many would have a problem with it...it's a balance folks need to get use to..

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

It is illegal to smoke cigarettes in a car with a child where I live.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
notquiteright

I don't think it should be illegal. I think it should be a matter of common sense. Just like smoking a blunt with your kid in the backseat.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Possibly a poor choice to record it, but I don;t see where you come up with damage. The child looked like she was trying to come up with asomething to say to the camera, not scared. It's people like you who are going to get her child removed for 8 minuites in a ar on a holiday. That is harsh.

edit on 11-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The video shows the little girl already in the arms of an officer when Lavish Daimond exits the vehicle.

Lavish Diamond stated she started filming IMMEDIATELY after the shooting.

If Lavish is to be believed, then the toddler was removed from the vehicle before the shooting occured.

Why was the toddler already removed?

Why wouldn't a concerned mother film the removal of her daughter or at least mention it while documenting the event on live stream?

edit on 11-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

www.revisor.mn.gov...

subdivision 8
The permit to carry is void at the time that the holder becomes prohibited by law from possessing a firearm…

624.713 CERTAIN PERSONS NOT TO POSSESS FIREARMS.

10) a person who:

(iii) is an unlawful user of any controlled substance as defined in chapter 152;
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Smoking weed voids his carry permit in MN.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

This is about presenting facts and evidence.

Character assasination involves spreading lies and making unproven accusations, like the governor and Obama declaring the officer a racist with absolutely no evidence to support that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join