It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond/Lavish Reynolds Smoking Weed with Daughter in the Car, 4th of July (VID)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
you would be right about that if he had been caught smoking weed or in possession before said life changing(or taking)event. however since he still had his permit one can only assume he was never charged for having a controlled substance therefor the permit would still be valid. in this country we are innocent until proven to be guilty in a court of law..not shot inside of a car on the side of the street.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The video shows the little girl already in the arms of an officer when Lavish Daimond exits the vehicle.

Ms Diamond didn't start recording until after the shooting.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PaperMetel

No. In this case it is the responsibility of the permit holder to obey the rules and if they knowingly break the rules or lie about substance use on their application their permit is void.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Exactly as I stated.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Your logic makes no sense, even in your own mind.

I don't understand why you think that the girl wasn't in the car when the shooting happened. She didn't start filming until AFTER the shooting, after the child was removed and her and her wounded boyfriend were being held a gun point.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
DB

edit on 11-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

No.

Lavish Diamond was on The View today and she alleges that her daughter was on the floor behind her while she was live streaming.

In the live stream we do not hear the toddler or see and hear the police remove the daughter.

We do see the calm child in the arms of a police officer in the distance and we do hear Diamond Lavish ask where her daughter is.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here @ 2:13 Lavish boldy claims the daughter was behind her during the livestream, a provable lie. If she is willing to lie about something so easily disprovable, the rest of her testimony can't be trusted.

edit on 11-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
committing crimes in front of their child proves that they had extremely poor decision making skills. His extremely poor decision making skills contributed directly to his death.
so, before you go saying that smoking weed in the car with their child there isn`t that big of a deal, think about the extremely poor decision making processes that it takes to do something like that and then think about how those extremely poor decision making processes, in the future, could put the child in a dangerous situation.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Your logic makes no sense, even in your own mind.

I don't understand why you think that the girl wasn't in the car when the shooting happened. She didn't start filming until AFTER the shooting, after the child was removed and her and her wounded boyfriend were being held a gun point.

My logic makes no sense?

I have provided evidence for everything I stated, unlike you.

Show me evidence of your claim that the child was removed after the shooting but before the live streaming.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Minn. Man Fatally Shot By Police While Inside A Car With A Woman And Child

A Minnesota police officer fatally shot a man in a car with a woman and a child, an official said....

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Deny Arrogance

So, what? The cop said, "hold on a sec while we get your daughter out of the car because I'm about to shoot your boyfriend."

Get real. Dae Dae was in the seat right behind Lavish and, bullet trajectory considered, well within the line of fire from the cop's weapon.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

That does not say whether the child was in the car at the time of the shooting or not.

There are only the claims of a proven liar who has been caught in multiple lies and contradictions already.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Yes it does! It says it in the headline and again in the first line of the article.

Minn. Man Fatally Shot By Police While Inside A Car With A Woman And Child

A Minnesota police officer fatally shot a man in a car with a woman and a child, an official said....

I would have worded it differently, but, according to the writer, the car was with woman and child.

I

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Here's another:

Officer who killed Minnesota man in front of woman and child identified

And another:

Police Officer Guns Down Black Driver In Front Of His Girlfriend And Her Child

n a graphic video broadcast live on Facebook after the shooting, Reynolds calmly explains that Castile was following the officers’ orders, as her boyfriend bleeds out in the passenger seat. Her 4-year-old daughter watches from the back seat as the shooting officer yells and keeps his gun pointed at the car.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

All of those stories rely on the word of a proven liar, Lavish Diamond.

Now she has been called out by Philando's Mom for lying about being his fiance.

Valerie Castile 15 hrs · I am so disgusted!! People are trying to capitalise on my sons tragedy for personal gain through GoFundMe!!! 1st of all Philando Castile does not have children nor a fiancee, the account for the Philando Castile Family is through his Sister’s account Allysza Castile, so Please, if you want to donate go to that account the rest are bogus! ! Shame on You!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The cop was alone when the shots were fired. He had to stand there holding his gun on everyone in the car, waiting for back up. He couldn't even unhinge himself enough to reach in the car and pull the gun from Castille's waistband. He had to wait for backup.

You have no citations from media outlets claiming the child was removed from the car prior to the murder, no police captain coming forward saying the child wasn't in the car at the time of the shooting. You have nothing but your hatred as proof.

And now you're marginalizing this family unit's grief and terror, by claiming the child wasn't even there when it happened. Why, because the cop was so considerate as to say, "Hey, I'm about to murder this guy, better get the kid outta the car first!" ? Please!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I said IF lavish is to be belived then the child could not have been in the car during the shooting.

Lavish claims she started live streaming IMEDIATELY after the shooting and the toddler is clearly not in the car when she started streaming.

So either lavish is lying about when she started streaming or the daughter was taken out of the car before the shooting and Lavish is lying about waht happened before the shooting.

And now today Lavish claims the daughter was in the car during the live streaming which is proven to be a lie by watching her own damn live stream video.

Therefore we can not belive a single word Lavish says unless it is independanlty confirmed by a reliable source.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Lavish claims she started live streaming IMEDIATELY

Is that the lie? Really? What's your threshold for "immediate" under those circumstances?

Haven't you ever been in a life threatening situation and time warped and morphed? You're fight windmills here! Let the buyer beware, but that little girl is going to need help.

I hope you channel your energy to more worthy fights in the future. This argument is just bad taste.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I was the one who posted this video on YouTube and I've got some things to say. First, as the OP posted and as did I, this video does NOT justify the shooting of Philando Castile. However, this does call into question Diamond Reynolds ability to properly care for her 4 year old daughter and raising her daughter in a safe environment. There's another video Diamond live streamed of her and her friends smoking weed and drinking liquor around several children at some gathering where Diamond is sitting in a chair in a garage smoking a blunt while a toddler younger than her daughter is sitting on the garage floor playing just inches away from her feet. Feel free to check my YouTube channel out and view the rest of the videos I'm going to be discussing here. www.youtube.com...

Another video Diamond live streamed was of her at home smoking weed and drinking liquor next to her 4 year old daughter. Diamond's own mother, Daphina Doty was watching her daughter's live stream and was even cracking jokes and told Diamond "Put your t*tties away" along with calling Diamond a savage for drinking straight out of the liquor bottle. Diamond's mother Daphina KNEW her daughter was getting high and drunk in front of her 4 year old daughter, but she showed NO concern whatsoever regarding the environment her granddaughter was currently in at the time. That 4 year old little girl deserves to have someone in her life that will guide her on the right path in and be a positive role model for her.

Another video shows Diamond live streaming on Memorial Day. In the 38 (yes 38) minute video, Diamond is recording herself in a dress from head to toe slow dancing with music on the tv acting like she's all that and a bag of chips. Of course Diamond is smoking a blunt in this video too. What's really heartbreaking is hearing her 4 year old daughter constantly asking if she can play outside and Diamond IGNORES her several times even YELLING at her daughter to get out of her room. She also suggests her daughter can go stand in a corner. There's times in the video the daughter is seen sitting on Diamond's bed while Diamond is recording herself smoking a blunt trying to look sexy or something. This little girl is watching her mothers every move and it will truly be devastating if she grows up emulating her mothers atrocious lifestyle.

In another video live streamed by Diamond, she's again smoking a blunt in the car while Philando is driving and her 4 year old daughter is in the backseat. In the video, Diamond says 'it's disrespectful to leave lipstick on a blunt' and proceeds to wipe off her lipstick from her lips. So let me get this straight. It's disrespectful to leave lipstick on a blunt, but not disrespectful to smoke weed, drink liquor and curse not only in front of your daughter but at your daughter too??

Now, Diamond Reynolds live streamed and PUBLICLY posted all of those videos for the world to see, so she's fair game here. If anyone is 'assassinating' her character, it is HER. Yes, smoking in front of children is bad, but people get high off of weed, NOT off of cigarettes. Since she's publicly posting her live stream videos, she obviously sees no issues with the type of lifestyle and environment she's subjecting her daughter to. Again, I've NEVER said these videos justify the shooting. I've also NEVER gave my opinion on wether or not I feel the shooting was justified. Yes, her losing her boyfriend the way she did is tragic. But instead of thinking about her character being 'assassinated' by videos she herself PUBLICLY posted, try thinking about that precious 4 year old little girl who's already witnessed more in her short 4 years on this earth than most people do in their lifetime!

Diamond shows a repetitive history of getting high and drunk in front of her 4 year old daughter while sometimes ignoring her because she's too messed up during her live streams. We've only caught a glimpse of what she does and how she acts in front of her daughter when the camera is rolling. I can not imagine what that little girl goes through daily when her mother high and drunk and not live streaming her personal life. Diamond even stated in a video when she was high and drinking that she keeps her profile public so all her haters can see her and she's got nothing to hide. If Diamond loses her daughter, it's NOT because I or anyone else shared her public videos. It IS because she CHOSE to get high and drunk in front of her daughter. When Diamond's mother Daphina was interviewed and asked what she thinks made Diamond pick up her phone and record the aftermath of the shooting, her mother said and this is a direct quote- "Diamond is a narcissistic Facebook, Twitter, SnapChat junkie." It's absolutely disgraceful to see what Diamond has subjected her 4 year old daughter to. Anyone trying to defend the character of this woman after reading everything I just wrote, y'all should be ASHAMED of yourselves!! So #BlackLivesMatter?? What about this little 4 year old girl?? Doesn't her life matter?? Doesn't she deserve to grow up in a stable environment where she's not watching her mother get high and drunk all the time??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join