It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond/Lavish Reynolds Smoking Weed with Daughter in the Car, 4th of July (VID)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
anon0exposes0racism

Good thing we've got public watchdogs like you doing Big Bro's work for him.

I didn't realize it was a crime to drink in front of your kids, hell, I'm guilty of doing that. Along with a multitude of other people around the world.

Clearly the woman has engaged in some less than responsible parenting but is it really your job to single her out among the, in all likelihood, thousands of people that have posted similar videos?

Too many keyboard warriors, too many nosy nellies.

But I guess if that's how you get your kicks, whatever.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
I'm putting this in General ChitChat because it didn't seem to fit the larger ongoing conversation in "Social Issues & Civil Unrest" forum. However this may not be the right forum - apologies if this is the case.

I'm sharing this on ATS because I just came across it, but in NO way am I justifying the death of Philando (or Sterling for that matter), nor does this change what has transpired since the video was taken. My intention with this thread is to look at this video through an entirely separate lens than the Philando shooting case. It IS however relevant due to the fact that most of us are familiar with the woman in this video.

Apparently, Diamond Reynolds and her BF are smoking a "blunt" (cigar filled with cannabis) in their parked car, with their 4 year old daughter in her carseat. This video was taken on the 4th of July. You can clearly see the child behind Diamond around the 3:40 mark - the child also looks scared (IMO). Have a look for yourself:

Department for Children and Families should be getting a call about this, I would hope anyway.

Obviously she is a mature, responsible adult.. Nahhh, actually she's just a pathetic excuse for a human being. Obviously that could negatively affect the health of their toddler (both physically & emotionally), and yet this woman is only focused on her own narcissistic addictions and she doesn't even think about the child. In the video you can tell this woman obviously thinks she is God's Gift on earth. Our society is crumbling beneath our feet..
Keep the demonization coming. Who never believes this child even had any type of high, side effects or drugs in her system whatsover obviously never smoked weed before. Windows are down also
edit on 14-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: anon0exposes0racism

Great! Your concern for this traumatized little girl is really something! It wasn't enough for her to see her mom's boyfriend shot and murdered right before her eyes, but now we're going to slam her mother and drag her through the mud, call in CPS and put that little in the foster system!

Great! That's the ticket!

And, since you admit to having posted this vid to YouTube, titled #PhilandoCastile & GF Lavish Reynolds smoked BLUNT in car with 4yo in backseat but #BlackLivesMatter, would you kindly point out where in this video we can see or hear Philandro Castile? And please explain your snarky ending suggesting that black lives don't matter if they're smoking pot.

edit on 14-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Krazysh0t

it is an important issue when I see a 4 year old who obviously looks neglected and scared in the back seat while her "guardian" is taking selfies and hot boxing a car.

Everyone ELSE wants to tie this to the Philando shooting case, well that's their decision. I have explicitly said numerous times that the issue I brought up was the child and (lack of) common sense with the parent.

It's all about your perceptions, if you perceive that I'm attacking the victim (Philando Castile), that's your perception but that is different from the reality which is that I care about our future generations and see parents every day who think things like what we saw in this video are okay.

Whoa there, hold up.

Where do you see neglect?? The kid is relaxing, IN A CAR SEAT, playing with a toy while they wait for the fireworks to start.

What makes you an expert on child neglect, anyway? What professional training do you have in identifying child neglect?

That's what I figured.

You obviously do not know what "hot boxing" is either...You can clearly see the air is on in the car.

How did you come across this video??

Leave this lady alone. Is she being immature and a bit foolish? Maybe. But, then again, I bet she didn't count on her boyfriend getting murdered by a cop a few days later and then, after that trauma, folks posting this video in forums all across the internet.

Jesus, have some couth. No wonder there's so many "ur a racist BC...." threads on ATS; like the one asking if a troll and racist are the same thing.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

www.revisor.mn.gov...

subdivision 8
The permit to carry is void at the time that the holder becomes prohibited by law from possessing a firearm…

624.713 CERTAIN PERSONS NOT TO POSSESS FIREARMS.

10) a person who:

(iii) is an unlawful user of any controlled substance as defined in chapter 152;
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Smoking weed voids his carry permit in MN.

How do you know they are smoking marijuana? Were u there?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: windword

All of those stories rely on the word of a proven liar, Lavish Diamond.

Now she has been called out by Philando's Mom for lying about being his fiance.

Valerie Castile 15 hrs · I am so disgusted!! People are trying to capitalise on my sons tragedy for personal gain through GoFundMe!!! 1st of all Philando Castile does not have children nor a fiancee, the account for the Philando Castile Family is through his Sister’s account Allysza Castile, so Please, if you want to donate go to that account the rest are bogus! ! Shame on You!!!

She doesn't "call out Lavish" at all. She's calking out the multiple frauds who set up GFM accounts immediately after tragedies such as this...

And how do you know they weren't engaged? Maybe they had discussed it and it wasn't official?

The fact is, you and his momma do not know the intimate deets about their relationship, no matter what you read, heard or watched.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
That actually isn't true. Many studies have shown that Marijuana actually causes frontal lobe abnormalities in children and teenagers. It rearranges the neural transmitters in the frontal lobe, and a still developing frontal lobe is far more at risk to this. That is why both the herb and lsd are know to be accelerants of schizophrenia; meaning if u are already at risk of being predisposed to the disorder, it will advance the disorder and make it pronounced.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join