It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Shoot Boyfriend For Grabbing Requested ID

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Where are they supposed to be? He didn't get shot for having a CCP, he got shot for not following orders after disclosing that he had a gun.

Actually, he got shot because of the incompetence of the cop. He was told to get his ID out, he was doing that. The cop suddenly changed his mind and opened fire while the guy was complying with the order he'd been given.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: intrptr
Cop-- "I told him not to reach for it."

Girl-- "You asked him to show you his ID."

Shot four times, reaching for his ID, upon request.

People should be advised how sensitive police are to where your hands are at all times.

When they pull you over and you are waiting for their approach you place both of them on the wheel in plain sight and you don't move them until told to do so. Even then you say , my wallet is in my pocket, in the console, in the glove compartment, and you move slowly to retrieve it. I mean slowly.

Something is the matter though when the general public who they are supposed to be "protecting" have to walk on eggs shells so they do not get a bullet in the brain. I certainly do not feel safer with these kind of trigger happy cops walking among us. What is the purpose of them again?

Civil servants. To serve and protect the public, a peace officer.

That all changed when they became Law "enforcement" Officers. The enforcement part is carried to this whole other place.

As far as egg shells, be trained in response to them, and you won't be a victim in a case like this. They shout all kind of stuff when they perceive a problem, Show me your hands is the primary meme.

Not egg shells, hands. Keep them in plain sight, at all times.

This is from experience being stopped and or woken up a hundred times during my outdoor phase as a dumpster diver. I survived because I did just that.
edit on 8-7-2016 by intrptr because: additional.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Moral of the story: If you are black and living in USA, then any LEO may kill you at any time. You are lucky the whites are letting you live in the US of A, better be grateful...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Looking at this from another part of the world , it always struck me with awe. There's obviously so much hate between blacks and whites in your community. something that seems to hold on for ages and history of the US ?

I know there are many gang wars going on in the US and it seems the police always enter black people as if every one of them is gang members you have to shoot at whenever they go to their pockets on instruction.

Looking at this scene , and seeing that man dying in front of her is very disturbing , not acting right away by ambulance after the shooting I find even more disturbing.

So strange that in combat , like in the middle east both black and whites fight side by side and call each other brothers, as that is mostly the image I got from you over here.

but back home it seems to hate each other is falling back into patterns, why ?

There are incidents over here also , but not so frequently as I see it happen in your country , but ours is so much smaller and have to take that into account.

I hope that many will see that this is not going to work and those police officers should be psychically qualified to arrest someone within the reasonable way of the law, not just frantically draw weapons and start shooting when instructed to grab for his licence.

I know that they sure need to drastically set up a new approach program within the police departments because things will go really nasty soon if not.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Yay for guns! Freedom!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Dirty Police scum!

How many people have to die by these bastards hands before something is done???

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It was a Chinese officer who shot him but the media will instead turn this into a white officer shooting a black man, they might even resort to lightening up his skin tone in their photos as has been seen previously.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneyOfTheDragon
a reply to: Bedlam

Moral of the story: If you are black and living in USA, then any LEO may kill you at any time. You are lucky the whites are letting you live in the US of A, better be grateful...

And yet the officer who shot him was Chinese!!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

www.dailywire.com...

Cops Shoot White Guy in Fresno; Nobody Pays Attention

Somehow, the shooting of an unarmed white man by police isn’t drawing any attention from the mainstream media

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Should not matter as to the colour, race or creed of the Police or victim. The officer in question is obviously an overzealous little piggy, only relevant colours i see are blue for the Police and Red for the blood poring out the poor fellow in question.
edit on 8-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It should matter because the media (and those who are behind it) have a track record of reporting an incident like "black man shot" but when its a white person it's "described as male aged X shot"

They have also been caught deliberately lightening up the skin tone of Hispanic people and describing them as "white" whenever they commit a crime.

Notice also how none of the media are not mentioning the obviously Chinese name of the officer (officer Yanez) who shot this guy or showing his photo, they prefer to, talk about white on black shooting whilst ignoring white people shot by police officers.

It is very clear those behind the media have an agenda

edit on 8-7-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Of course the media have an agenda, im not question that fact or how "They" will attempt to spin the tragic event to suit there own ends. But as to the actual criminal act of shooting this poor Man who was apparently only reaching for identification, colour should not be an issue.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Bone75
Where are they supposed to be? He didn't get shot for having a CCP, he got shot for not following orders after disclosing that he had a gun.

Actually, he got shot because of the incompetence of the cop. He was told to get his ID out, he was doing that. The cop suddenly changed his mind and opened fire while the guy was complying with the order he'd been given.

Protocol changed the second he said he had a gun. You of all people should know that.

What I'm saying is the guy didn't hear the cop tell him not to reach in his pocket because the girlfriend was yelling.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12
a reply to: andy06shake

It should matter because the media (and those who are behind it) have a track record of reporting an incident like "black man shot" but when its a white person it's "described as male aged X shot"

They have also been caught deliberately lightening up the skin tone of Hispanic people and describing them as "white" whenever they commit a crime.

Notice also how none of the media are mentioning the obviously Chinese name of the officer (officer Yanez) who shot this guy or showing his photo, they prefer to, talk about white on black shooting whilst ignoring white people shot by police officers.

Exactly. What i dont get is that when people see them do things like this like "whitening" up the perps to be able to confuse people and call it black vs white or delibaratlly keeping back information that confirms that the person in question is not white and ignoring events where unarmed white people get killed by police like i just posted , i dont get why people don't rise up against that. In masse i mean. Not a few. It does not happen because most just simply want to accept it because it fits their agenda and it elevates them. I sometimes wonder to myself. Is it because they do not realize this harms the "cause" ? Eventually my conclusion is that they do not care as long as they can use it for themselves and get their 15 minutes of fame. That also goes for the so called white people who pretend to be protective of the minorities. They do not really care about the issue they only care about themselves being able to use the issue for their own gain and standing. Much like how the entire feminist movement constantly pretends there are millions of white cis gendered males who created a "culture of rape" while in the meantime ignoring actual rapes and actual rape victims.

Case in point: in Germany where then and still a lot of woman were and still are getting raped by muslim immigrants the lefist feminist fought to deny it and its actual victims, they ignored AND shamed these rape victims (the victims were little girls ,woman and boys btw) because it did not fit their own personal agenda. It was the right wingers who publicly started speaking out to it and those were mostly men as well. How ridiculous is that.

People accepting all of this and pushing these ideas while hiding behind some feigned morales are not doing it for you or me like they pretend to do but only for themselves. And the fact that that behavior creates even more victims is only seen as positive for them as it works for their disingenuous motives.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Should not matter as to the colour, race or creed of the Police or victim. The officer in question is obviously an overzealous little piggy, only relevant colours i see are blue for the Police and Red for the blood poring out the poor fellow in question.

Tell that to the OP of this thread.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I agree that people should start recording these so called officers of the law committing criminal acts on members of the public.

Thing is through, if reaching for identification gets you shot, then reaching for a recording device will have a similar outcome i imagine.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TechniXcality

I agree that people should start recording these so called officers of the law committing criminal acts on members of the public.

Thing is through, if reaching for identification gets you shot, then reaching for a recording device will have a similar outcome i imagine.

So why didn't the woman in this video get shot?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Possibly because she already had the phone in her hands when the incident took place? You know what people/passengers are like with mobiles, they are always on them. The Police cant really justify shooting her in the same manner as her partner if she not reaching in to a concealed pocket to retrieve the device. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone
Those who own the media and control it are psychopaths indeed !

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What's escaping me is when the officer drew his side arm? Was it after the driver told him he was armed? Or was it before he asked for ID?

To my mind a routine traffic stop for a fix-it ticket offense, on a vehicle with a family in it should not be a cause for a law officer 'fearing for his life.' If that's the case, the officer is in the wrong job.

Did he hear, 'I've got a gun...." draw and fire multiple shots? That's a bit quick on the trigger, isn't it?
No chance of a calm conversation, or hearing the rest of the sentence?

When the video recording was being made, and the driver was slowly flopping down in his seat dying, the officer still keeps his gun trained on him. Compassion? That's a human being dying, and all you can do is try to justify your actions and keep your gun trained on him???? Really?

Then these knuckleheads "detain" his girlfriend (and technically the 4 year old too). For what?
The crime of having witnessed a routine traffic stop for a tail light? They were passengers.
They were detained to give the police a chance to come up with a good story. They didn't know/realize the video was live-streaming. I'll bet dollars to donuts that if the video were just a recording it would have been deleted by now.

I don't care what was 'found' in the car afterward, there was no way of knowing this at the time of the killing.
"A gun was later retrieved from the scene.." is the MSM blurb. Yes, true.
What the MSM mean by this is, "He was armed, and dangerous, and the officer feared for his life."
What it actually means is, "He'd told the officer he was carrying one."
If he'd meant to harm the officer with it I doubt that he'd have mentioned it to allow the officer to prepare.

A broken tail light is not a capital offense.
Having a firearm (legally or illegally) is not a capital offense.
Having pot is not a capital offense.

This man - innocent of any capital offense - was denied any due process in a court of law for any crime that he may, or may not, have committed. This is a human rights violation.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join