It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Shoot Boyfriend For Grabbing Requested ID

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

If matching the description of someone who perpetuated a crime 4 days previous and simply reaching for your identification is cause for a so called officer of the law to shoot you 4 times there really is no hope.

I mean what kind of mentally retarded damaged psychotic animals are they recruiting for the position of LEO these days???

The mind simply boggles!
edit on 9-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Not that he deserved to die, but he should've known the drill after getting pulled over 31 times.

Now it can be disclosed that Castile, 32, has been pulled over by at least 31 times in the last 14 years since he got his driver's license and charged with a string of misdemeanor violations.

The offenses include speeding, failure to wear a seat belt, driving after a revocation, no proof of insurance, improper display of original plate and parking violations.

In total police in Minnesota brought 31 cases against Castile, racking up 63 charges for mostly minor traffic offenses - 43 of which he was found guilty or convicted of and has paid out hundreds of dollars in fines.

www.dailymail.co.uk... z4Ds4VbRU9

his driving record is being pulled up because there's nothing else to use to paint him as a thug who deserved it eh?

smfh...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1

originally posted by: Tardacus
so, what`s the point of even having a ccw if the police are just going to kill you anyways like a common thug with an illegal weapon?
The NRA should be all over this, why aren`t they?

I think we all know the answer to that.

Yes, the NRA has publicly stated that they support lawful gun owners *and* police that are defending themselves in the line of duty. They are holding back until more evidence is released.

I have not seen them defending the police officer either. We need to wait for more information. All we have right now is a video taken after the events occured, and a he-said/she said debate.

It doesn't look good for the cop right now, and if he over-reacted he should be sent to jail and possibly death row (if it can be proven he intended to kill Mr. Castile*). There should be no going easy on a police officer that has been entrusted by the public to keep the peace.

*I hope that prosecutors do not try to claim premeditated murder unless they have rock-solid evidence. We don't need another Rodney King because someone thinks they can get a full murder charge instead of manslaughter.

If I shoot you four times and watch you bleed out, would you think that I intended to kill you?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

I said it before, the fact that he has so many minor driving violations ought to invite some inspection from the DOJ, just to make sure this police department isn't doing what the Ferguson PD was doing and making money off of black people by over-policing.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

To me the mere fact that one person could possibly even have been pulled over 31 times by officers of the law speaks volumes.

I mean ether pulling over everyday citizens repeatedly reaps criminal results in spades which does not seem to be the case considering the number of times the gentleman in question was stopped without prosecution or criminal charges being brought against him. Or Police have nothing better to do with there day than retard the movements of what appears to be law abiding citizens.

End of the day anybody that gets pulled over 31 times for no apparent reason is being harassed. And now it appears said harassment has escalated to homicide and execution.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

no proof of execution yet. stop saying things that have not been proven yet.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The officer in question shot a Man reaching for his identification 4 times, execution is certainly the implication. What other possible conclusion could there be?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If matching the description of someone who perpetuated a crime 4 days previous and simply reaching for your identification is cause for a so called officer of the law to shoot you 4 times there really is no hope.

I mean what kind of mentally retarded damaged psychotic animals are they recruiting for the position of LEO these days???

The mind simply boggles!

It's my understanding that the driver's firearm was also in the same vicinity in which he was reaching. We'll have to wait to hear how many times the cop directed him not to reach for his back pocket and to keep his hands where they can be seen, because that's what's being reported elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The guy apparently informed the Police that he had a weapon, but i suppose that's still be established beyond reasonable doubt. However shooting the guy 4 times seems exceptionally excessive even if the officer did think he was reaching for a weapon. Once or twice i can possibly comprehend but 4 times that's IMHO trigger happy.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

You can see the gun next to his leg. Cop probably freaked out. Sheriff said he had no permit to carry.

Then smoking weed with the little girl in back. Nice parents.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: 2ndFUTURE

Aye and the Police that just ended this guys life exhibited tremendous social grace. I mean what kind of officer of the law starts firing live rounds in to a vehicle containing a child in the back seat anyway(I did not even relies a kid was present to be honest)? At least if shes smoking weed its better than tobacco for the poor child, that being said nobody should be smoking anything in a car with a kid on that we can agree.

Im only going with what the woman in the video says but why would she say he has a permit to carry the weapon and why would the Man inform the Police as to having the weapon if he intended to use the device?

Seems to me your right in thinking the Police freaked out, freaked out and repeatably shot the fellow that is.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The guy apparently informed the Police that he had a weapon, but i suppose that's still be established beyond reasonable doubt. However shooting the guy 4 times seems exceptionally excessive even if the officer did think he was reaching for a weapon. Once or twice i can possibly comprehend but 4 times that's IMHO trigger happy.

While I understand what you're saying and it's hard to argue with, one or two shots won't always disable someone enough to keep them from reacting in a split second if they're reaching for their weapon, although I don't believe that's what the driver was doing in this case.

Let's face it, cops are freaking out right now and we're going to be witnessing more "accidents" because of it.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa
What other possible conclusion could there be?

Stupidity, fear, and incompetence.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I hear the officer was Asian, well I guess that's white enough.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Why would she say they were pulled over for a broken tail light when the police on scanner said it was for a robbery.

They took the cash out of the register and cartons of Newport. Then in interviews after the shooting she's holding a pack of Newport in her hands. Odd.

I wouldn't trust her words at all.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2ndFUTURE

You can see the gun next to his leg. Cop probably freaked out. Sheriff said he had no permit to carry.

Then smoking weed with the little girl in back. Nice parents.

From that county, perhaps.
Philando Castile had permit to carry gun

Philando Castile had a valid permit to carry a gun when he was shot and killed by a St. Anthony police officer, a source confirmed to the Star Tribune Friday.

Why must you paint the innocent victim as deserving death?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

There is much relevance to the tailight question..a frivolous traffic stop caused this, was the tailight even broken or was this a case of fishing. There are report this had nothing to do with the tailight.
It is an important question.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Scanner audio: www.kare11.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I'm pretty sure if you're "fishing" for a robbery suspect that you're not going to tell them that the minute you come up to their window, especially if they have a gun.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 2ndFUTURE

Wow, thank's
He matched a robbery suspect from 4 day's ago? I call bullsh$t on that excuse. Witness id is shaky at best..in a moving car, possibly through the window as well..give me a break
I'm guessing black was the description..this cop WAS fishing.
edit on 9-7-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join