It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Shoot Boyfriend For Grabbing Requested ID

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: prepared4truth

I would have to agree with your sentiments. We should start with getting rid of the Sharptons and Jacksons. They are perpetuating a certain kind of hate that has been long since been buried and reinforces the victim mentality.

There are new problems that need to be addressed as you stated.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

look how calm and collected she is? that just feels strange.. if my loved one was dying beside me i would be a mess.. she's calm and collected.

Well statistically speaking, this probably isn't the first time she's seen someone get shot.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Oh FFS.

You know what i would like to know with regard to Philandro Castile - where are all of the CCW and 2nd amendment advocates?

*Crickets*

edit on 7/7/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woajoe88
you pussies will always and forever remain frightened of us

Close to the mark, but slightly off. It's a lack of trust. People 'feel' that ... like it's tangible.

From the other side it burns and feels loathsome ... doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

One cop started shrieking "Don't move" and the other cop was shrieking "Hands up". So the guy put his hands up and Mr Don't Move killed him.

I've noticed this type of action. It's like they have different programming that activate at the time. And the programming is not compatible for the event.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

People need to stop acting like idiots around cops. If people would quit resisting so much, less of this would happen.

There is a huge problem with cops, and it is not racial. I see all of these situations where people are resisting, instead of treating every encounter with a cop as a life or death situation (which it is.)

The BLM people need to start talking about this, because if they don't, we will keep seeing situations like this.

Any time I have a run in with cops, I behave like a boot licking pansy, because I know that all it takes to catch a bullet is some jerk having a bad day.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

If your gonna be the pot calling the kettle black, then put up pictures of the ENTIRE Halliburton staff and bush admin; who basically ran into the middle east to cause mass genocide for oil, as well as every white cop who shot a black person regardless of age and gender within the last 3 years....O and lets add a nice collage of presidents who not only owned slaves, but did little to nothing about slavery and see who has the thicker #-list...

And to think that prepared4truth is about the only logical person to speak on the matter on this platform says alot to me considering the nature of the site...

Time to go dry fire my .45

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: prepared4truth

I would have to agree with your sentiments. We should start with getting rid of the Sharptons and Jacksons. They are perpetuating a certain kind of hate that has been long since been buried and reinforces the victim mentality.

There are new problems that need to be addressed as you stated.

It's not a getting rid of anyone problem. It's a who the media pays attention too. Or who the media is TOLD to pay attention to.

It's why most people don't know there are third and fourth party candidates running or why nobody knows any of the real black leaders in the USA. The mainstream media only pays attention to who it is TOLD to pay attention to. Our media is the problem.

link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
You know what i would like to know with regard to Philandro Castile - where are all of the CCW and 2nd amendment advocates?

I almost said something in his defense. Almost. The race card was too evident too early.

I conceal carry under LEOSA. When the Sheriff hands me my permit, he never fails to remind me that I'm in the database and the cops are gonna be 100% aware. Of course, I'm hyper-aware without having to be told. Best bet is to be in strict compliance with the law if you're gonna go around armed.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sharpton and Jackson are just grifters that play the race card,just read Farrakans comments and Id be worried thats the guy that can mobilize real hurt.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FraggleRock

BS

Castile was a resident of St. Paul which is located in Ramsey County.

Only the sheriff of the county he lived in could have issued a CCW.

The Ramsey Sheriff denies any record of Castile having a CCW.

THERE WAS NO CCW PERMIT.

Just another of Lavish Diamonds lies being debunked.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You can call BS all you want, doesn't make you correct. I don't see any of your sources.

Are you implying that Philando Castile has always lived in Ramsey County?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: Bone75

Oh FFS.

Buzzy is that you? Lol

*Crickets*

Where are they supposed to be? He didn't get shot for having a CCP, he got shot for not following orders after disclosing that he had a gun.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

If i was years younger, then you would have had me with that statement but being used to that burn you speak of only motivates me more to get my # together along with whomever else i can help along the way instead of having me in fear behind the
retardation that goes on and how the mindless masses depict it all.

With that being said, It is in the opposition's favor to keep us divided and scared because all the years of living in fear and abiding by unfair/bs terms creates an entity the rest world cannot compete against...and African Americans are the only race on this planet who has a track record of this going back further than the bible.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
If anyone is interested, Van Jones and Harry Houck are at again on CNN with regard to this case. Once again, Harry is about to stroke out.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
that cop was peeing in his pants, and the young lady was calm and cool

that cop is a disgrace

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It is being widely reported Castile was a current resident of St. Paul, he grew up in St. Paul, graduated HS in St. Paul, worked for elevenyears in St. Paul and was on his way home to St. Paul when he was shot in Falcon Heights which is also located in Ramsey county.

The primary source is the official Ramsey County Sheriff department's twitter.

Ramsey Sheriff (MN)
Ramsey Sheriff (MN) – ‏@RamseySheriff @cameron_dehart Mr. Castile never applied for a permit to carry with our office. Therefore we did not issue his permit. 12:20 PM - 7 Jul 2016

edit on 7-7-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Ramsey County can only speak for Ramsey County. Local news has already reported that the permit was through Hennepin County.

sources tell KARE 11 he indeed had a permit to carry which was issued through Hennepin County.

SOURCE

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Something doesn't make sense.

Guess I'm gonna have to wait for more details.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

...with no identifed source.

Are you denying Castile was a current resident of St. Paul/Ramsey county as has been widely reported?

Even IF Castile recieved a CCW in Hennipen county he was still required to report to Ramsey county Shriff dpartment where he last lived about any address change which he obviously failed to do IF he even had a permit.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join