It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't you vote for Trump even after Comey's speech?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

he knows what hes doing. but even the best surround themselves with people who know what they are doing.

tiger woods had multiple "swing coaches" during the best years of his career.
every leader has advisors. the president no matter who it is, ends up being a pawn. trump will not win... but he would still be a pawn, and the leader of the GOP.
did hitler not have advisors?
does bill belichek have assistant coaches?

nobody works alone. and its better to surround yourself with people in the know, then to not know.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

problem is one of the butthats will be your president. you dont have a choice.
maybe trump will fix that. he isnt really a republican, just the same bernie wasnt really a democrat. if you cant beat them... join em

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
Hillary Clinton is more of an authoritarian than Trump is. Look at her actions. Shes above the law.
She is either:
a) satan/lucifer/dark lord
b) an extra terrestrial overlord/reptilian leader
c) gives the best h**d in the history of man
d) all of the above

Oh.
Now I get it.
And you probably have NO clue how incredibly offensive and wrong this post is. It is disgusting.
I am done with you.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: tothetenthpower

please give examples. it is one thing for someone to feel trump portrays a racist... but its another to explain the actions in which make you feel this way.

What?

Go read his twitter feed. Read any of the interviews he's given. Once a week there's some nonsense he pulls that makes every go WTH is wrong with you?

He says terrible think about women and immigrants. Suggested a Judge couldn't do his job because of his "Mexican Heritage" using the excuse " I'm building a wall, of course there's a conflict".

I'm not saying HRC is good by any means. But in order to be better than Trump, well let's just say the bar isn't set very high.

Just Trump University should be proof enough that he's just as corrupt and money hungry as they rest of them.

~Tenth
edit on 7/6/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

the election process is rigged. he is bringing that to light. nobody would be talking about it. nobody else would bring it into mainstream.
go on google and type clinton voter fraud and see what pops up. im sure trump didnt have anything rigged in his favor.

read through what guccifer put out there for us. it shows its rigged for HRC.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

you are seeing things wrong.
trump gets sued....
mexicans hate trump because of his views, and his plans.
his judge is a mexican... not only a mexican, but a member of the equivalent of the mexican KKK.

isnt there a conflict of interest there?>

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Exactly! Thanks for sharing those quotes. He is quite proud of manipulating (conning) others. I cannot help but believe we are seeing the art of the deal in action. One has to ask themselves...who did he make a deal with? He always plans to have a fair deal, but where he benefits the most in the end. So next question you need to honestly ask...will he benefit more from us the people or more from a President Clinton?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

would oj simpson been let off of murder charges if he had KKK member in the jury? or if the judge was a grand wizard in the KKK?

the trump university thing is a small drop in the bucket. big deal, hes a businessman. he tried to make some money.

clinton had her own university that profited way more than trump, was way worse and corrupt and funnled money.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

but nobody talks about that

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

mexicans hate trump because of his views, and his plans.

Yes, because he said they were mostly rapists and criminals, I wonder why they don't like him.

his judge is a mexican... not only a mexican, but a member of the equivalent of the mexican KKK.

No, the judge is American and was born in the USA. He has Mexican Heritage. Also, no, the group you mention is NOT the mexican KKK, it's not LARAZA, it's actually...

Curiel is a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association, a nonprofit professional association of Latino lawyers that is affiliated with a statewide organization, the La Raza Lawyers of California.[37][38] Neither these groups nor Curiel are affiliated with the National Council of La Raza (NCLR), an unrelated advocacy group.[37]

So please do not drudge up zombie lies.

So no, there is no Conflict of Interest, just Trump trying to find anyway he can to take attention away from the fact that he ran a school that was let's say, YUUUUUGELY bad.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

and how exactly is trump benefiting from running for potus?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Trump has increased his name recognition. When Clinton wins the election, he will be seen as the hero who was bested by a rigged system. Corporate loving Clinton will ensure that he can expand his own business interests. Does it not seem obvious?
edit on 7 6 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
sorry but the trump university thing isnt that big of a deal. he tried to profit off his name, and it was terrible. he had a lot of bad ideas. everyone does. he had the capital to use, he tried a business venture, it sucked, moved on. yes yuuuuuuuuuge failure...
and yes i was wrong with the la raza thing.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JimNasium

He's supposed to be the leader. Surround yourself with people who know what they're doing? Ok. Who's the leader then?

In a thread yesterday, I made a similar post about Mr. Trump's bankruptcies and another member took Me to task and typed "But He is employing a lot of people..." This is "TRUE" and many of them are Romanians that are on a 'work Visa'.
If erected, I hope Mr. Trump surrounds Himself w/folks that KNOW what they are doing, but wouldn't these people be part of "The Establishment"???? I thought that was part of Mr. Trumps appeal, that He isn't part of The Establishment. (Yeah, don't even think about the hundreds of thousands of dollars that He has donated to politicians in the past, many of them Democrats and even The Clinton Cabal.. So I don't care what anyone types, any time a person can pen a check for $100k and hand it over to a politician they are indeed a part of TheEstablishment..

How many bankruptcies do You think You and I would qualify for??

If I start out with $10M and 35 years later I've gone through 4 bankruptcies and have $8M then I'm not a very successful businessman.

How about Gary Johnson? Or are You one that ponders the "He doesn't have a chance" group? That is exactly what "They" (The Establishment" wants You to think..

I have a fantastic idea---- You only get a ballot when You submit Your taxes. If You don't file taxes, whether You owe or not, You don't get a ballot. Why should You be able to vote if You don't have any skin in the game?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
99% of the Gov't including Judges on both sides, Mexico and USA are Dirty.

Big Establishment have certainly been well Established.

People keep on Voting them in year after year after 'yawn' year.

The Puppet Masters Strings are about to be cut. Unless of course The People of USA continue on their Zombified treck into the outer limits of their own Servitude and vote for Hillary Clinton, Establishment.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Trump a hero? The only other choice? Wow.

CERN's really doing a number on this universe.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

the guy in 70 years old. you really think he has business interests in mind? no its not obvious. whats obvious is that since the 80s people have been telling him to run for pres. he repeatedly said no, unless the right person isnt running.

for 30 years he sat back and watched stooge after stooge take office. he was sick of it as am i. if trump wins, ill bet you that he puts HRC in jail.]
i know most of you trump haters are waiting for trump to say haha i gotcha, just kidding. but thats not gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

And which Universe are you from?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

gary johnson doesnt have a chance.
trump hires people on visas like 90% of farmers in the country hire illegals. hes a businessman remember - cheap labor = more profit

and bankrupcies?
again hes a businessman. he protected 1000s of jobs by filing his businesses for banko. he took crap businesses and turned them around. hes made billions of dollars. but you cant give him credit for that because of a couple bankos.

maybe when he picks Newt as his VP.....

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I have a fantastic idea---- You only get a ballot when You submit Your taxes. If You don't file taxes, whether You owe or not, You don't get a ballot. Why should You be able to vote if You don't have any skin in the game?

Seriously? Of course, every American has a say because every American's skin is in the game. Every American is effected by the law of the land! I may not agree with everyone on how they choose to vote, but that is why we just celebrated Independence Day!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

that post was in regards to what happened yesterday.
comey comes out and talks for 15 minutes admitting all the things HRC did, exposing multiple lies, and corruption, perjury, and criminal wrong doings.... but she is let off the hook... what else am i supposed to think?
clinton is above the law. why?
a,b,c,d?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join