It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't you vote for Trump even after Comey's speech?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

face it........
its either trump... or hillary.

where you gonna take your support? canada? are you one of those im gonna move if trump wins?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Oh well when you present valid arguments like that who can fault you?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
whats the alternative to trump? hillary. there is no other choice.

you must choose... hill dog or the don

thats what choice we are given. the only other choice is to not vote or vote 3rd party, which we all know will not make a difference.

when it all boils down to it, we are stuck with this choice. do we even influence the outcome?
we all know hillary is the chosen president.
nobody will vote for her, she will still win. we have no choice in reality. we are given a plate of food and told to eat or starve.

WHO IS BETTER FOR THIS COUNTRY? trump or hillary? thats the choice your masters have given you

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Hillary is more than qualified to be president.
Trump knows nothing about government or history or election processes or how to win friends and influence people. Blank. Total blank.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Anyone who think's either is going to save anything or make anything great again is very misguided. I believe in protest votes..even if your 3rd candidate has no chance. A fire starts with a spark.
edit on 6-7-2016 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

To be fair Lynch wasnt lying when she said all they talked about was her grandkids.

She just left out the part about bill saying he would hate for something to happen to them

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Oh yeah. There's objectivity for you.
edit on 762016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga
whats the alternative to trump? hillary. there is no other choice.

you must choose... hill dog or the don

thats what choice we are given. the only other choice is to not vote or vote 3rd party, which we all know will not make a difference.

when it all boils down to it, we are stuck with this choice. do we even influence the outcome?
we all know hillary is the chosen president.
nobody will vote for her, she will still win. we have no choice in reality. we are given a plate of food and told to eat or starve.

WHO IS BETTER FOR THIS COUNTRY? trump or hillary? thats the choice your masters have given you

The answer is Hillary.. easily

Its like saying..

Theres a big bike race tomorrow, who do you choose to win.. the known professional bicyclist or the guy who doesnt know how to ride a bike, the first timer.

Easy choice

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

I bet he can't even name all fifty states and their capitals. Hell just the states.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

sometimes you dont vote for the person, but their principles.
yah hes a career businessman.......
reagan was a friggen actor and was a great president.

you surround yourself with people that know what they are doing.

i live in buffalo ny. both our major sports teams were bought by terry pegula... basically trump... a family who got rich off oil/gas.
they knew nothing of how to run a sports team. they hired good people to manage, and look over the teams.
does it make them unfit to be owners? no......
what makes someone unfit for president even if they are more qualified, is the content of their character, their actions, their beliefs, the way they portray themselves.
while many of you hate the way trump acts, i think he is a breath of fresh air, something different, and what this country needs n a leader.
we need an authoritative person to go up against china, and russia, and nato and the un.
obama is a wuss
hillary will continue the wussdom
donald wont....

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

How naive and hypnotized people can be, his magic works on you.

Or is my sarcasm detector broken?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Because Trump and the truth go together like oil and water.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

he has been training riding the bike for a year. he has hired the best trainers in the world, he bought the newest best equipment, and has been learning everyday....
it often takes someone on the outside to show how terrible the inside is.

if trump haters get anything out of this election, when he loses ( he will lose ) i want you to remember all that has come to our attention because of trump.
immigration wasnt an issue... he exposed how corrupt our goverment is . he has shown the election process is rigged.

if you get nothing out of this... at least take that to heart. that he exposed many things to the average american.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Lol

And yeah, the Clinton's second name is always telling truth.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

id put a grand on that bet. remember who he is... a business mogul. he has been everywhere and gurantee his iq is higher than yours.
you support a known criminal.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

The answer is Hillary.. easily Its like saying.. Theres a big bike race tomorrow, who do you choose to win.. the known professional bicyclist or the guy who doesnt know how to ride a bike, the first timer. Easy choice

I totally do not agree with this. It sounds like all you are saying is that Hillary has more political experience. True. She is bound to have more insider information, but that does not mean she will be a better president for The American People.

When I look at what she has "accomplished" in all her political positions, I am amazed at how little it really is. Mostly what she has done is use her political and government experience to network internationally for the monetary benefit of herself and her so-called family foundation, which, imo, is nothing but a charity fraud.

edit on 6-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Celebrates independence day? You mean like hot dogs and fireworks?

Or actually contemplating what Francis Scott Key was feeling on that morning when the smoke cleared from the ramparts.
When he's asked do you see it? Is it still there?
Because I'm a democrat and I cry when I hear those words. The plea in his heart that our nation had not fallen. That our banner still waved.
I'm as patriotic as anybody.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

yah seriously what has HRC acheived?
6 billion in missing money?
making 142 million while seated as sec of state? i didnt know you could have another job while in office?
lieing repeatedly to the american public for years
how many gates is HRC associated with? from watergate to emailgate

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If Hillary was the devils mother I still wouldn't vote for Trump

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
nobunaga

Because I'm writing in The Great Cthulhu. I mean, why settle for two lesser evils when I can vote for the greatest evil Spacetime has ever known. Time to make R'lyeh great again.

CTHULHU 2016 AND FOREVER!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join