It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't you vote for Trump even after Comey's speech?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
our masters have been trying to pit american vs american. black vs white. poor vs rich.
a vote for hillary is buying into that mentality. you really think shes going to accomplish anything as our potus, then i feel you rode the short bus.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You will not convince me. Period.

The man gives me nightmares - actual ones. (I posted one.)
*shudder*

Mr. Trump terrifies me. How would you except to convince someone with such a visceral reaction?
He's everything I loath. Sorry. Can't do it anymore than the Hillary haters here can imagine voting for her.
Ain't gonna happen.

Now, you might think this is simply an emotional response. I assure you it is a combined effort of my brain and my gut-level intuition. He's a con man. He's rude, ignorant of how government works, narcissistic, bullying, loves authoritarian leaders and himself. He lies constantly. He doesn't tell it like it "is" he tells it like certain segments of our culture want it to be and resonate with - that isn't truth, that's pandering.

Anyway. He gets a "no freaking way" vote from me!

- AB

link   
a reply to: nobunaga

No it's not actually. I'm at 128 high superior. Documented and everything.

link   
Double post?? Weird... Not my doing!
edit on 6-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

link   

No it's not actually. I'm at 128 high superior. Documented and everything.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: nobunaga
a reply to: CynConcepts

www.youtube.com...
the man wants to lead this country because nobody else out there is fit to be president.
have you ever went out to dinner to a place where you never ate... and looked at an item on the menu and said to yourself, hmm that sounds good, maybe ill try that?
Trump is that option. he wants to be president. He has spent tons of his own money on this campaign. If he didnt want to lead this country, why would he campaign the way he is, holding rally after rally, city after city?
as far as accomplishing much? Trump has no strings. he will listen to the people. he will expose secrets of this goernment we have all been waiting for. ET's, space programs, knowledge. you really think hes gonna hold back if hes told not to release information? hell no

No, he is going to keep saying more outrageous things and slowly scare away more of his supporters. He is only doing what he has planned on doing. He is not stupid or a moron, but his candidate "character" is a buffoon? Ask yourself, why? He is not going to do anything since he will not be elected, he will see to that.

^^This and your first comment, too. 100%.

ETA: And even if he was stupid, he has handlers and advisors that are not stupid. No professional campaign advisor would recommend the polarizing crass language Trump uses to describe his positions...not with a general election in mind, anyway.
edit on 6-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

being patriotic does not include supporting someone who knowingly left her email wide open for enemies of our country to peer into her work.
now she will be controlled by foreign powers.
putin, china, saudi arabia, iran... im sure all of them have her emails and SAP emails and classified emails... and they will be bribing her when she takes office.
you are not patriotic if you vote for someone who does not have the interest of americans at heart. she had the interest of her bank account at heart, or she would of focused on her real job, not collecting money for doing speeches.

if you vote for hillary, it should come with a ticket to saudi arabia. go live there for a year. lemme know how that goes.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

donalds is higher than yours
documented and everything
______beforeitsnews/opinion-conservative/2015/08/donald-trump-is-a-genius-but-thats-just-his-iq-3038790.html

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Blazemore2000

one of the most successful real estate moguls of all time is a moron?

We are typing about Donald Trump yeah? The guy who started out with Million$$$? The guy who ruined the USFL™?

www.esquire.com...

www.sbnation.com...

This Donald Trump? Successful?? I guess that would depend on Your definition of "Successful".. If I started out w/a few Million dollars and then declared bankruptcy 4 times would I be a "success"? I'd type that the guy who owns the hardware store and NEVER declared bankruptcy to be more of a "success"

www.politifact.com...
www.nationalreview.com...

Time for another "Johnson" in the White House and not one that acts like a "Johnson"...

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
you surround yourself with people that know what they are doing.

i live in buffalo ny. both our major sports teams were bought by terry pegula... basically trump... a family who got rich off oil/gas.
they knew nothing of how to run a sports team. they hired good people to manage, and look over the teams.
does it make them unfit to be owners? no......

If this is indeed "TRUE" then You have to KNOW that Trump wrecked the USFL w/His New Jersey Generals and His EGO!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

He hasn't shown the election process is rigged. He's wrong. Like he's wrong about everything. Yes everything.
A breath of fresh air ? God you ask for higher qualifications from the guy who drives your kids school bus than you do in a leader of the free world.

Did the ad go
WANTED
Commander in Chief
President of the United States.
No experience necessary.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I'm glad you told us about your 128...I wouldn't be bragging about that so much. Many here on ATS are so above that. But, anyway, it does explain a few things.

you ask for higher qualifications from the guy who drives your kids school bus than you do in a leader of the free world.

You're kidding, I hope. There's that one-layered thinking again if you're not. A man with Donald's experience and ability is no bus driver. (But, I have met some bus drivers that are amazingly smart people and do it for their own reasons.)

Hillary is more experienced politically...yes. But, really, what has she accomplished? Political and government experience is not the big requirement you think it is. There are lots of other characteristics I would pick over that for my president.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

where you gonna take your support? canada? are you one of those im gonna move if trump wins?

Were did you get that stupidity from? Certainly not my comment that I am not voting for either one.

There are other people running besides these two asshats.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
Because I'm writing in The Great Cthulhu. I mean, why settle for two lesser evils when I can vote for the greatest evil Spacetime has ever known. Time to make R'lyeh great again.

Exactly.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton is more of an authoritarian than Trump is. Look at her actions. Shes above the law.
She is either:
a) satan/lucifer/dark lord
b) an extra terrestrial overlord/reptilian leader
c) gives the best h**d in the history of man
d) all of the above

You just lost any credibility you might have had.

Why am I voting for Hillary? Because she scares all the right people (and she's not Donald J. Trump) into making totally asinine comments.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

The woman who opened her mouth and then kept the spunk on her dress? We call girls like that a skank.
What do you call whores and homewreckers?
Honorable?.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

donalds is higher than yours
documented and everything
______beforeitsnews/opinion-conservative/2015/08/donald-trump-is-a-genius-but-thats-just-his-iq-3038790.html

You mean the Before It's News opinion piece where some guy ESTIMATED his IQ at 156 based on him "graduating" from Wharton School of Business?

Yikes. There's a tall tale.

LINK

My comments are based on both extensive training and experience conducting over 1000 intellectual and personality assessments during my career. I’ve heard many interviews with Trump, dating back long before he ran for president. In his responses to questions, the vocabulary he uses and his demonstrated reasoning-analytical processes show no evidence of capacities that would suggest to me, an IQ above the 115 -130 range (Mean 100, SD 15). That doesn’t mean his IQ isn’t higher, but nothing in his verbal expression suggests a higher IQ to me, again, based on my experience interviewing and testing approximately 1000 individuals.

Some have claimed that his attendance at Wharton’s undergraduate program is proof of a “genius” IQ. In fact, Trump attended Fordham University in New York for his first two years of college, before transferring to Wharton’s undergraduate program (He’s not a Wharton MBA). I wonder why, with his parents resources and supposed genius level IQ, he would have attended Fordham coming out of high school? While Fordham is a good school, it isn’t in the top tier of selectivity. Average SAT is at about the 85th percentile, avg GPA 3.6. The 85th percentile of IQ is about 115–120 range (IQ is always expressed as a statistical range in professionally administered testing).

With a wealthy connected father, such a student could transfer to Wharton if he was a decent student after a couple of years at Fordham, but I do question why a genius with resources wouldn’t have attended a top tier university from the outset. Furthermore, there is no record of Trump having distinguished himself as a student at Wharton. Though he has stated that he graduated at the top of his class at Wharton, the record does not show Trump among those who graduated with distinction/honors.
(Mike Wade)

So, there you have it, an opposing opinion from some guy. Who is right? I know you want to believe Trump is a genius, and I will give you that there is one thing he's managed to be a genius at: lying openly and having people still believe him.

And...

Trump prides himself on being a superlative manipulator. The Art of the Deal (which, by the way, Trump co-authored with Tony Schwartz) provides great insights into how a manipulative approach to anything in life will get you what you want or darn close to it.

In Trump & Schwartz’s book, Trump reveals, “I play to people's fantasies. People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular.” So, Mr. Trump’s propensity to label every idea he has with, “It’s gonna be great” is just a form of mass hypnosis that has worked very well for him in business and is obviously working extremely well for him in his political campaign.

So he admits he lies, in fact, it's part of his general "thing." He "plays to people's fantasies."

The reality, however, in my opinion, is crude and bleak.

- AB

edit on 6-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

What ev....means nothing to me. You think you have it all figured out. You go with it.
Lucky he will never get elected.
He just doesn't have the support he needs to win. It will never happen.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

He's supposed to be the leader. Surround yourself with people who know what they're doing? Ok. Who's the leader then?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

i lost credibility? did HRC not lose it yesterday?
seriously who gets away with stuff like this?
and now a quote from comey:

To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who gauged this activity would gauge no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions, but that is not what we are deciding now.

basically to be clinton is to be untouchable
your credibility lost

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join