It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why won't you vote for Trump even after Comey's speech?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: nobunaga

First off, the guy has been a lifelong Liberal, even defending planned parenthood and govt run healthcare in the debates.

This is part of the appeal. He is not a bible thumping, anti-gay typical republican. He is liberal on most social issues. Running as a republican is both a good and bad move. It's good because instant exposure and ability to grab the spotlight at debates. Bad because he has had to toe the line and avoid speaking his mind on certain issues in order to stay a Republican candidate (just look at how hard he tries to avoid directly answering questions about abortion, looks horrible).

Regardless, he has held any of his current views for many decades. Can't say the same for Hillary, who has flipped so many times that no one really knows what she stands for. No one knows which Hillary she will be tomorrow.

The masses are manipulated by the media, and they have been manipulated into choosing these 2 candidates. The rest of us have to choose to try and keep the worst one out.

If they both disappeared mysteriously tomorrow, I wouldn't complain. Actually, if either one disappeared tomorrow, I wouldn't complain. The 3rd party candidates might actually get the media exposure they deserve and we might just have a decent election. I really don't like Bernie because he's delusional, but I'll take a Bernie vs Johnson presidency any day over Trump vs Clinton, and I'd be fine with either one of them at the end of ti all.
edit on 6-7-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sorry. I cannot bring myself to vote for someone that is no different than the rich kid high school bully.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I'd rather lose than be on the winning side of either of those choices.

Exactly my point.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Sorry. I cannot bring myself to vote for someone that is no different than the rich kid high school bully.

Still traumatized by highschool I take it? Welcome to the real world.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

johnson never raised taxes
william weld never raised taxes

johnson is open about supporting marijuana legalization
weld is the same

johnson is pro life

but... he wants to allow illegals to become citizens. he has very weak foreign policy, has no good plan on health care.

he is a good choice,i have nothing wrong with him but i dont think he can protect us better than trump.
one thing nobody can argue with is that trump will protect us best against terrorism

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Knowing everything is rigged. What would hurt Trump's chances of getting elected. Hmmm...I wonder what would happen if Johnson reaches 15% in the polls and joins Clinton and Trump on the debate stage? Hmmm. Even I have not excused Johnson of being conspiracy free. After all, his vp and him are both ex-republicans. Weld, was backing my primary pick, Kasich, just 3 weeks before signing in with the libertarians!

It is a game. Unfortunately, the public hasn't realized the house odds are in their favor.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So you won't be voting for Clinton?

Estimated family net worth: $110 million

fortune.com...

Not counting their offshore bank accounts, and the slush fund their 'foundation'.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
a reply to: olaru12

I have been listening to Trump since he declared his candidacy. I base my decision on his stupid rants.

Do you listen to his speeches? Or are you speaking about the chopped and edited speeches served up for you? If it is the former, then I commend you.

I covered his rally in New Mexico for our Public Access cable channel. He's a loony!! But brilliant in the way he manipulates his devotees thru NLP and other methods.

highexistence.com...

Odd that you accuse others of being manipulated....

And our ex Gov. Gary Johnson was correct....Trumps a Pu**y!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

Still traumatized by highschool I take it? Welcome to the real world.

Yes, the real world. Where too many people have yet to grow up and pompous asses have a shot at the presidency if he can get the votes of those that have yet to grow up.

originally posted by: neo96

So you won't be voting for Clinton?

Estimated family net worth: $110 million

fortune.com...

Not counting their offshore bank accounts, and the slush fund their 'foundation'.

No. I won't vote for either candidate.

But I bet you will vote for one of them.

Cognitive dissonance.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yes, they've been told.

They have no minds of their own.

They who walk among the rows.

Eyeroll.

Get a fckn grip.

Have you watched Trump's speeches? If not, where do you get your info from?

No. They won't let me watch and won't tell me anything.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Thanks for sharing that video. Why didn't Trump lose it and attack Johnson back like he has done throughout his whole campaign? The worse he said was he is a fringe candidate. That doesn't seem like the Donald we have all come to be entertained with this election? Does it? So ask yourself why?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

why hasnt trumped attacked gary johnson? hmmm that question is answered rather easily. BECAUSE HES AT 10-13%.

same reason you dont bet on the horse in the kentucky derby listed at 100-1 odds.

if johnson can get in the debates, that would be great. trump is gonna make hillary look like a moron, not johnson

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: nobunaga

johnson never raised taxes
william weld never raised taxes

johnson is open about supporting marijuana legalization
weld is the same

johnson is pro life

but... he wants to allow illegals to become citizens. he has very weak foreign policy, has no good plan on health care.

he is a good choice,i have nothing wrong with him but i dont think he can protect us better than trump.
one thing nobody can argue with is that trump will protect us best against terrorism

Please explain to me exactly how and why you think Trump will protect us best against terrorism? Also, what terrorism means to you as a trump supporter?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

our masters have been trying to pit american vs american.

No the owners have nothing to do with my being in opposition to people like you & yours.
It's your ignorant ideas & values that I despise, no prompting necessary.

If America falls it's because it harbors too many of you.

K~

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

why hasnt trumped attacked gary johnson? hmmm that question is answered rather easily. BECAUSE HES AT 10-13%.

same reason you dont bet on the horse in the kentucky derby listed at 100-1 odds.

if johnson can get in the debates, that would be great. trump is gonna make hillary look like a moron, not johnson

Then why did he go on the attack on so many individuals that are not even candidates? It all gained him more media attention? Why would Johnson be different? Was he too much of a p*ssy?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The only person Trump will make look like a moron is himself.

That's what he is good at.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

our masters have been trying to pit american vs american.

No the owners have nothing to do with my being in opposition to people like you & yours.
It's your ignorant ideas & values that I despise, no prompting necessary.

If America falls it's because it harbors too many of you.

K~

Are you Joking?

hm The Koch Bros.?
Soros?
Rothschild Family Dynasty inc.?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Spoken with the exact words your media puppet masters were hoping for. The points in the OP make it very clear, and bring to light how media manipulation has programmed so many, and the real funny part is that the programmed who still can't see the bigger picture aren't even embarrassed about being manipulated so successfully. But they should be.

It's the same method the media uses when they tell a minority group how they are victims, but it's they themselves, the media causing and making that reality happen.

Regardless of who you are voting for or the reasons why, it is the same outcome the media is looking for, and you are one of their little victories. (At the expense of the rest who hope for a little liberty and justice but won't get it unless all are fighting for it.)

Thanks for that (NOT)

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

if you hate trump, despise trump, wont be voting for him... i want to know why.

Because Trump is a clueless idiot. Need any more reasons?

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's sad really.
So many can not even see how the media is manipulating them.
It's so subtle.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join