It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Very Cool, that would make it most likely a Virgin sacrifice, by suicide which is a sin you know. Did that shirt have that vagina paisley print that guy was foaming about in video 5327.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Public Service Announcement #2!!!

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Quit bickering!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EarthCitizen23

The story of Lilith relates to a woman that was created by God directly from dirt, instead of the rib of a man.

In relation to the original text Lilith was rejected by Adam because she had the desire to be the aggressor in sexual contact.

Not all the time mind you.....but essentially it would seem an interpretation is that Lilith wanted to be treated as an equal.

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
SoulSurfer thousands of years ago it was considered a penalty by death, should a woman initiate a sexual encounter.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

This idiot quotes a scripture in which Jesus the Christ CLEARLY STATES that John the Baptist was the second coming of Elijah, then proceeds to use said scripture to propose that some other idiot is Elijah, because his name happens to be John. Wow.

"having eyes they do not see, and having ears they do not hear."

Let's add to that "having brains, they cannot think."

Praised be Our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have overcome the synagogue of satan. May the Holy and undivided Trinity be adored and glorified now and forever.

'That being said, what you are about to witness, is a revelation to which I firmly Believe God gave to one of his prophets. Yes I believe Jonathan is a prophet of the Lord. In fact, I believe he is Elijah returned. Why do I believe this? because while watching his videos, I randomly opened the bible and this was what my eyes fell on:

Mathews [sic] 11:13-11:14
"13For all the prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15He who has ears, let him hear.…"

yea, I will not argue with that after seeing those words pop out while randomly opening the bible. It is waay to much to be "just a coincedence"'
edit on 7-6-2016 by qubits because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
its a pretty powerful thing when you say someone is a a prophet and it's even more inciting when you tell someone their gonna pay for not believing in them. How do you know what the real truth is? Have you seen what the 1% of the 1% know? How can you sit here and forcefully shove someone else's agenda onto someone else's plate and claim your doing everyone else a favor? Seems pretty divided to me. Some people have no idea why their here some feel the need to preach. I was born to wage war at ragnarök when the time comes. Everyone's focused on some small issues who's God, transgenderism etc. there's a storm brewing on the horizon. Their will be a great battle in our future and I was born to stand up and fight. Maybe if we would all learn how to stand together and fight the darkness we may win.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Not to say the rest of this post isn't as inane... but god is a he? Why does god have DNA? Why does he have chromosomes. If a supreme being did have chromosomes why would they have the set that is biologically less "complete"?

Maybe it was the devil that used the bible to send you information. HE can do that right use the bible to deceive people? I remember from sunday school he can do that, though it does seem odd that each time someone finds some weird cryptic new information in the bible it's totes the notorious G.O.D and not the other dude known for spreading false info.

I don't actually believe in the devil but damn, makes an outsider think about you Abrahamics..
edit on 7-6-2016 by nemonimity because: punctutation

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Trying to follow OP's logic, assertions and everybody else's posts in this thread makes me feel insane.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Trying to follow OP's logic,
Assuming the OP is using logic is a bit of a stretch.

assertions
There's certainly lots of them.

and everybody else's posts in this thread makes me feel insane.
Feel? You've obviously not read enough yet. Wait till you ARE insane.
edit on 762016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Ha! This is what the bible does to people. They think there is some kind of absolute truth hidden inside of it, so they go on trying to find that truth no matter how silly their connections and ideas become.

If God was smart at all, he would have created a bible in the most plain language possible. Instead, he created a book for mad men.

posted on Jun, 7 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

That's assuming there is a god.

Plus the bibles were written by men for men.

The OPs "connections" are loose at best and invisible at worst. It's like saying you have an ice cream cone. Turn it upside down. OMG it's a pyramid, therefore illuminati!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I just love "Bibletards"
They always descend into spewing hate and loathing !

and to answer your question you are unable to answer "why would god save Lucifer" - It's because God has Love and Forgiveness and can still save him !

waiting now for this to descend further and start calling someone a Nazi lol

peace

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Yes I believe Jonathan is a prophet of the Lord. In fact, I believe he is Elijah returned. Why do I believe this? because while watching his videos, I randomly opened the bible and this was what my eyes fell on:

Mathews 11:13-11:14 "13For all the prophets and the Law prophesied until John. 14And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come. 15He who has ears, let him hear.…"

Strange, because I was watching his video, I randomly opened my Bible and got this:

Genesis 19:4-8- "4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. They called to Lot, 'Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.'

It makes sense as Jonathan is a man..... coincidence much?

Spoiler: The Devil is a She

Are you saying that all women are evil? Or that your God fears women? (or a woman in particular).

The uterus is where life is created, the most sacred part of both men and women, and your prophet Johnny thinks it's evil?

Boy, Freud would have a field day with him!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I Just want to point out one important fact.

That I was attacked in a similar manner on past threads, especially one where I exposed Government Paid trolls and wrote up a guide on how to Identify them.

It is time to fight back- How to Identify Trolls

Despite people shooting me down, the thread still got the attention it deserved.

I was later vindicated Here:

Trollgate: Hillary Clinton Campaign Caught Paying Trolls & Shills.

So far, on ATS, I have been correct. My Advice? Instead of Listening to those who shoot the topic down, research the topic for yourself.

That is all I will say.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

She?
God is a HE. The FATHER. Not a she.
]

Wrong, that is what satan, who you follow, wants you to think.

I have a right to defend myself bro.

Funny how Jesus said "turn the other cheek".... but satan tells you to ignore that!

Actually you're both wrong. God is a male-female transgender.

Edit:
I actually meant female-male, but seeing as its a joke, I guess I won't fix it.
edit on 8-6-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Interesting, a lot to absorb,
thanks

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Wrong, that is what satan, who you follow, wants you to think

really now, rather heavy & ironic when in another thread you seem to take the position of agnostic

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We already have that, it is called religion! As the last thing religions want is their followers to start thinking for themselves, they must be told what they can and cannot do!

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I asked them COUNTLESS times to stop bullying and Mods have been aware of this for awhile now

Well Augustus (Mason) seems to enjoy a special dare I say relationship with ATS. It seems that certain behaviour is tolerated depending on the subject in question.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Oh, you're so funny.

People are paid trolls because they caught you out lying?

Why not just admit the lies and move on?

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Says the man who started a thread based on "Was jesus a Transgender?"

You clearly know nothing about Christianity and blaspheme the Christian faith. Just wanted to point this out to Christians out there not to be fooled by Anti-christian Liberal doctrine.

edit on th2016000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 08 Jun 2016 14:38:24 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 08 Jun 2016 14:38:24 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join