It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metropolis1927
a reply to: SoulSurfer
Ok so I watched all those videos and I don't want to be rude but I'm never gonna look at a nice juicy lamb chop again, and that's sad because I really love lamb chops !

Dead Sheep and Vaginas, Dead Sheep and Vaginas...they just keep popping up everywhere those Dead Sheep and Vaginas ! Wonder what Freud would make of this dude if he was alive today to watch that, you know all that pent up sexual desire and all that stuff he spoke about.

I was laughing out loud towards the end, it was like "dude can you see it can you see it," I'm like " Yeah dude I can see it" ! .... but seriously I think you can see Dead Sheep and Vaginas in almost anything if you look hard enough, and yes I saw them them but it's too over the top, sorry.

Stay safe.....beware those evil Sheep and Vaginas !

oops sorry ....must be the devil in me.

I can take a joke, im not always on a defensive. (I only lash out at those who try to character assasinate) And to be honest? I don't blame you at all. I've been in your shoes. But if I can ask one thing, keep an open mind. I know it sounds ridiculous, but there is truth there. try and look deeper into it. Give it some time, and if you can, try and ask for a higher guidance. What do you have to lose?

If it happens, you will know I was telling the truth. If it doesn't then you have reason to doubt. Ask yeshua to show you with your heart. If you do this, however, be forewarned, paranormal experiences will happen, so be prepared mentally for that.

But thank you for atleast being respectful about it. Despite the disagreement. I really appreciate the mutual respect part. Even throughout disagreement.

PS: Stay Safe too
May truth be your guidance.
edit on th2016000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 09 Jun 2016 08:13:44 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 09 Jun 2016 08:13:44 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Latest Jonathan Kleck Video posted 11 hours ago. He does a break down or "simplifies" everything he said before in this video below.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hey there again my friend !
What I'm saying is you can't call all religions wrong without researching them all. As I said earlier, Hinduism has a branch called Advaita which says the same thing. We Are Awareness !! Awareness wouldn't need thinking !
My friend, are you enlightened ??
Ramana Maharshi, a great sage who gained enlightenment at 16 said- Any man who has not awakened but seems to know what's best for another is a very dangerous man !
Now I appreciate you wanting to try and help others, I really do ! But to think that all are wrong and you are right because you Know the Truth, is a wrong kind of thinking.. We don't know the experiences of anyone else.. I've read some philosophies including Hinduism which says the only way to help others is to awaken yourself because when that happens, the one who awakes takes entire humanity a step closer ! You've seen documentaries ? Who wrote the scripts ? What was running in the minds of people making those documentaries ? Who knows ? All that you know for sure is your own existence ! There's a principle inside you that always exists !! That's all you are sure of ! For all you know, everything you see around and hear is an illusion created especially for Soulsurfer !! I don't exist ! No one does but you.. Now tell me how can you be sure of anything you read or listen ? If you want to awaken, you will have to ultimately drop everything and stay with yourself ! In that state of no thought.. You DO know that !

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychotropicRanger
Hey there again my friend !
What I'm saying is you can't call all religions wrong without researching them all. As I said earlier, Hinduism has a branch called Advaita which says the same thing. We Are Awareness !! Awareness wouldn't need thinking !
My friend, are you enlightened ??
Ramana Maharshi, a great sage who gained enlightenment at 16 said- Any man who has not awakened but seems to know what's best for another is a very dangerous man !
Now I appreciate you wanting to try and help others, I really do ! But to think that all are wrong and you are right because you Know the Truth, is a wrong kind of thinking.. We don't know the experiences of anyone else.. I've read some philosophies including Hinduism which says the only way to help others is to awaken yourself because when that happens, the one who awakes takes entire humanity a step closer ! You've seen documentaries ? Who wrote the scripts ? What was running in the minds of people making those documentaries ? Who knows ? All that you know for sure is your own existence ! There's a principle inside you that always exists !! That's all you are sure of ! For all you know, everything you see around and hear is an illusion created especially for Soulsurfer !! I don't exist ! No one does but you.. Now tell me how can you be sure of anything you read or listen ? If you want to awaken, you will have to ultimately drop everything and stay with yourself ! In that state of no thought.. You DO know that !

Two years ago, I was within the New Age Satanic movement. I falsely taught reiki, chakras, and serpent awakening (Kundalini). I was ignorant on what I was doing. I mixed in all knowledge from Zen, Hinduism, & buddhism. I used to listen alot to Alan Watts. (though there are some philosphies from alan watts I still listen to when it falls on the moral guidelines.)

But all this only brought me closer to the Devil. While I was within the New age movement, I taught thousands how to meditate. This was my greatest sin of them all because I led people astray, away from God into self worship.

That is what Hinduism, Buddhism, and zen tends to do within the new age movement. It gets people to self worship which later turns into narcissism. The so called "lightworkers" tend to become possessed and use political correctness.

I have researched into them, I was in them before I finally arrived at Christianity. What made me turn towards Christianity at the end, was the revelation on how history really happened.

That is why I linked that documentary by the fuel project. It opened my eyes and I had a much clearer perspective on everything in general.

Originally, I was raised catholic, went into atheism, and later into "new age". I had my own website promoting the age of aquarius, and handed over occult knowledge. This was my greatest sin and I still have great regrets because there is one website I could not delete based on some of my past work. That website now belongs to my ex, who believes she is "A goddess".

My ex left me for a satanist, who he himself believes he is anubis. I exposed him in a few articles when I found pictures of him doing human sacrifices while beheading a woman on a table and someone gathering that womans blood. I reported it to interpol (because he lives in ukraine).

he himself does the Hitler stance,(revelaed also in his photos) and has his own cult of followers which reminds me of this:

They think that there is no good & evil, so that is why they do human sacrifices, and meanwhile my ex thinks its okay and its "all good".

Sorry, but murder is NOT okay. And ive been trying to get justice for the murders this man has done, however authorities do NOTHING.

Yea, I still have great anger here, for many reasons. In his occult, he also promotes hinduism, buddhism while also worshipping slavic gods. He is what some would call a "khazar".

I turned away from it all, and today i expose them. I have Media power, I reach millions. But I wont reveal on ATS what my real work is due to TOS. So Ill remain silent on what my work is. But lets say, Im doing heavy damage on the new age movement today. I believe Yeshua is the only way, especially after watching that documentary (the one I linked before) by the fuel project. The title is "know your enemy part 1-77". Dont just watch it, also download it, because history will not get any clearer than that. And that history is what many at the top are trying to erase. If you wish to know truth, I suggest to watch that asap before it is gone.

keep an open mind brother. You're almost there.

edit on th2016000000Thursdayth000000Thu, 09 Jun 2016 09:09:27 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 09 Jun 2016 09:09:27 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I really don't know what to say to that. There is evil in this world ! It exists in people.. Not concepts like 'religion' ! I don't know who taught you Hinduism.. It's nothing like what I have read.. I never believed in God.. Even if I did; it was for my selfish purposes ! Then things changed.. I know it sounds poetic but Love of a woman changed me.. It made me want to know about myself ! Re-discover myself ! Hinduism never teaches self loves ! In fact it tells you that there is NO self to love.. The so called self that you love so much will eventually die.. All that exists is God in different names and forms.. Who knows why things happen.. Bad to some and good to some.. But I believe you do the best you can do with what you got..

All the best

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychotropicRanger

Aye , even if we disagree here, I love the mutual respect part. I wish everyone wrote this way while disagreeing. It makes things much easier and far less stressing. (But people tend to only like insults and destroying others,), but in cases like yours, it becomes a live & let live situation instead of defensive.

I appreciate your honesty. You get a star also for acknowledging good & evil exist. Keep the moral high-ground, it is your best defense. Which means you are still under Natural Law.

By the way, God appreciates honesty, so hopefully you may have an experience due to good karma. You admitted also that you believed in God for selfish reasons. This makes you unselfish, and honest. Stay this course, and hopefully more will be revealed to you. Also keep your eyes open for signs.

I wish you the best of luck too brother. and thank you for being respectful. It is a very rare trait in this world.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Good I'm glad you have humour as no malice was intended, and I can appreciate you feeling greatful that we can disagree without nastiness, as you have really been, dare I say it "cained" through this thread.

But let me say Next year I turn 50, half a century old, and I've been truth seeking since I was around 15, maybe earlier, as I've always wanted to know why I'm here.

I was christened Church of England so Protestant and at around 15 years old I got into church was born again. However off I went into the world and met Hare Krisnas a few years later, Whom I would have ran away with if not for my boyfriend now husband at the time. Gee they were happy people !

Since then I have looked into almost every religion out there, I have meditated and chanted with Tibetan Monks, have learnt about Hinduisim, Jehovah's, Jewish, Moslem religions to name a few, got born again ..again in my late 20's and have come to the conclusion religion is not for me.

I do think Jesus is very awesome, but so was Buddah and Krisna so I can't fully say he's the son of God as I think there have been many great teachers come and show us different roads to the same mystical heaven. I also think the bible is a fatastic book, and full of important knowledge which is the backbone of our society today.

I do however think the Catholic Church has some serious evil going on, but I tend to look at pretty much all religion as a control mechanism.

I believe that aliens have something to do with us, but I believe more that I'm an eternal spiritual being here to learn and have an experience, and I don think that view will change too much at this stage in my life.

The truth is inside yourself, look there, and always be open to learning new stuff...that's why I subjected myself to Dead Sheep and Vaginas... One never knows when the truth might just appear in the most mysterious place, so I'm always open to new ideas and certainly have an open mind.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Already had an experience ! Didn't want to speak about it ! Since you know Hinduism, You might know Shiva and Parvati ( Shakti )
Two manifestations of God !
Well, I used to feel like the worst kind of guy God could create.. And then they picked me up and said- No dear Child ! You're the Absolute ! But you don't know that because you're so busy competing with others ? Look closely !! All is one.. There's no one to compete with.. No one to hate.. You are in all and all are in you.. And since then I know God is the coolest most loving being EVER !! We need patience and faith.. So how can I hate another.. We all have the same source.. All the best buddy !
Nice talking with you

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Metropolis1927

dare I say it "cained" through this thread

Your intuition is telling you something. Key word "cain". Cain is also the serpents DNA. So in a sense, when you saw my rise in anger, especially the part where I got angry at some users here to the point of threatening. You could say, it was my "darkside" rising. Though I usually use this darkside in forms of justice out of defense. I rarely go into full offensive. It is the true duality within us, but it is through DNA. There is an evil me, just like there is a good me. in short we are all bipolar via DNA structure alone. Hindus & buddhism calls this "duality". But in reality it is our dna divided between reptile & monkey. That is why human beings also have the "reptilian brain" as science calls it. I wonder how man would have been like without the serpents DNA.

Since then I have looked into almost every religion out there,

I post these images because they explain clearly the true factual definition of religion and why they do not match with Yeshua's vision. Yeshua is anti-religious; however, he is pro church. You still have good feelings towards Yeshua, but sorta put him aside because of religious catholic doctrine which took over the great majority of Christians.

But Yeshua makes it clear on what he stands for in the gospels.

Mathews: 18:20
"For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.”

This means, we the people are the church. He paid, in flesh for the curse we are in. ( being the bloodline of the tree of knowledge. Bloodline Cain). Because we are of that bloodline, we are also Elohim, Angels, or fallen angels.) The problem is that religion do not teach this to people. All they teach is "worship this, worship that" and there is more to it than worship. I believe Yeshua wanted his message heard, not become an idol or an image to be worshiped. This is where religion Got it all wrong. It was always about the message. The good news he brought.

In the end, this is the one true Divide:

Satan is a statist, Yeshua is an Anarchist

The lost Principle is part of the Holy Spirit:

Which grants you Sovereignty:

Under Natural Law

Below is the true form of the ten commandments. It also means Karma, Cause & Effect. The one 80% of so called Christians follow is the one to the left. Which is also catholic doctrine, originally by Catholics.) But the real christian version is the one to the right. Which turns the commandments into a warning rather than commandments. It warns us that our actions have consequences in this realm.

Which results in:

Below is the ONLY good knowledge from freemasonry:
The lost word is NO. You can say NO to the Devil. It is in fact the most POWERFUL word in the universe. (regardless on what anyone says.)
(now you have a clue, on who the "yesmen" are which is the elites.)

Which would complete God the father's true great work:

Which is to dismantle the pyramid brick by brick.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychotropicRanger
Already had an experience ! Didn't want to speak about it ! Since you know Hinduism, You might know Shiva and Parvati ( Shakti )
Two manifestations of God !
Well, I used to feel like the worst kind of guy God could create.. And then they picked me up and said- No dear Child ! You're the Absolute ! But you don't know that because you're so busy competing with others ? Look closely !! All is one.. There's no one to compete with.. No one to hate.. You are in all and all are in you.. And since then I know God is the coolest most loving being EVER !! We need patience and faith.. So how can I hate another.. We all have the same source.. All the best buddy !
Nice talking with you

They are not the father. The father is not an image. they may as well be gods (small g) but not the father almighty.
I would say becareful, because the woman I met years ago (before my ex) also tried to get me into self worshiping. Especially when she said to me "You are far more powerful than you think" and then gave me my so called "true name".

I experienced hell after that, just giving you a warning. You are at liberty to tread that path if you choose, but be aware of cause & effect.

And aye, I dont like competing with anyone. I kinda put away the "spirit of competition" awhile back. Though on ocassion while playing video games, that spirit can rise, but I usually pick up on it and knock it down. But yea there is freedom when you do not hate anyone.

Usually we become that which we hate, but disagreement out of moral reasons is another story. But hate is never a good path. I barely came out of that last time. I still have my scars.

Yeshua never taught hate. He taught discernment, there is a difference. probably why he also taught to turn the other cheek.

But many false prophets will come in his name preaching peace. These will be the false prophets. yeshua makes it clear, why he will come again.

The Sword of the Gospel
Mathews: 10:34

"Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

(And that sword is called truth, not an actual sword)

The sword is truth, the shield is called faith.

Ephesians 6:10 - 6:11
The Full Armor of God
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil"

Just some people tend to take it out of context. It was nice talking with you as well. I do hope you have a pleasant day bro.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
To Soulsurfer,

I was going through a very rough phase in my life.. I prayed to God to answer.. Not ant particular Deity but just God, The God, The Highest !! I didn't believe in any particular God. God, for me, would have been a God full of love and compassion. ( and that's what they taught me to be ) Anyways, days and days passed and my life came to a full stop ! Those days I would have welcomed death with open arms. I was in such a bad shape ! They answered ! That's all. They just answered ! I don't go to churches or temples or any such place. It was them who told me to follow a particular person's teachings and that person taught Nondual philosophy. It was here I found out about who I Am ! His philosophy didn't speak about power ! It said you gotta become smaller than an ant. Become vulnerable and stuff like that. That's the only way the ego will leave. Because it's conditioned and it will automatically react to situations ! Only when you see yourself as a nobody can you accept things as they are, without trying to change anything. And that girl and me don't talk. She tried to but I screwed things up ! It was my fault and not hers. But I know none of this would be possible without her. I wouldn't care about change. I'd still be greedy, lustful and all the bad things. People around me have seen me change. She brought me God, love, awareness and everything. I used to be a person who'd just insult others without thinking how they'd feel. I'd never do that again. All because of her. So you see buddy, you are the centre of your own universe. Everything revolves around you. No world can exist apart from you. You Are, so the world is. You are the ultimate subject ! All these concepts arise in you and dissolve in you. Concepts will change, people will change but you as the ultimate subject will always be, just be !

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You either sound like you're completely full of shiat. Or you were apart of an extreme cult and then switched sides to extreme christianity.

To be honest, it sounds like you are just following the pendulum. When one side gets to the high point, or the extreme, you use that momentum to bring yourself to the opposite side.

It's a bit aggrivating to see someone like you who switches to extremes and then demonizes the other side they were on.

I can understand if you are condemning a new age or lightworker cult. There seems to be a lot of those. However, you also demonize meditation and energy work.

I think people like you shouldn't express their spiritual opinions. You're not scientific or logical, you're just a swinging pendulum.
edit on 9-6-2016 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

If you touch the hot stove and it hurts like hell. You SHOULD swing the pendulum and NOT do it again, and warn others that the stove is hot. (it's called Experience, and yes the experienced should talk about it.)

Touching the hot stove over and over expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You mean like when members tell you you're using a hoax as evidence? Yeah, you shouldn't do that again.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Just want to point out, what transpired in this thread by certain individuals, was the same exact tactics that was done, to Milo Yiannopoulos.

To everyone with common sense, study the video above, then study the comments. Now you know what transpired here. If you pull a BLM you deserve to be flamed.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Actually, what transpired was you told lies and we called you out on them. The fact that you continue with the same lies, shows your dishonesty.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Actually, what transpired was you told lies and we called you out on them. The fact that you continue with the same lies, shows your dishonesty.

This is character assassination to which he insists on doing. A common bullying tactic.

Like what was done to milo:

I did not lie, yet he keeps saying i did to get others to believe his sad character assasination attempt.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: TerryDon79

This is character assassination to which he insists on doing. A common bullying tactic.
False. It's telling it like it is.

Like what was done to milo:

I did not lie, yet he keeps saying i did to get others to believe his sad character assasination attempt.
You have lied, multiple times. You keep pushing theRaxil Hoax as not being a hoax. You say all Freemasons can't be trusted in one post, then say that Albert Pike (who used to be a Freemason) was telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

No I did not. I spoke the truth. The whole time. The ones who are wrong are the pack. Im teaching people to identify how your tactic is.

What you did to me was what Blacklivesmatter did to Milo. Which should be against TOS. Im the victim here. Not you.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: TerryDon79

No I did not. I spoke the truth. The whole time. The ones who are wrong are the pack. Im teaching people to identify how your tactic is.
You lied about the Taxil Hoax, you lied about another quote by Albert Pike, you said all Freemasons can't be trusted, but then use Albert Pike as evidence.

That's called lying.

What you did to me was what Blacklivesmatter did to Milo. Which should be against TOS. Im the victim here. Not you.
Get off your imaginary high horse. You lied, got caught out and now you've spat out your dumny. It's that simple.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join