It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton to be indicted on racketeering charges.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: RickinVa

I am curious what the result would be if she were analyzed by a mental health professional.

She was and is diagnosed as suffering from "clinical narcissism". And this was back in 2007. No doubt she's become a lot worse.

Analysis of Hillary Reveals ‘Clinical Narcissism’

According to the American Psychiatric Association, this condition includes feelings of superiority, self-importance and “fantasies of unlimited success, fame or power.”

humanevents.com...

I make no secret that I am not fond of Hillary and I very well think she may have some form of mental illness. It wouldn't necesarilly be odd or preclude her from office but it could.

The thing is, in my opinion, for any clinician to give a diagnosis without physically evaluating a patient in person is likely innacurate at best, irresponsible and borderline unethical at worst.

Look, I'm not saying I don't think she is likely guilty of some terrible things and maybe mentally ill to some degree. I don't know.

All I know is we should think about the standard we would want in place should someone attempt to diagnose one of US without ever meeting us or speaking to us. Whatever she may or may not be, it's a dangerously slippery slope to give any mental health professionals' diagnosis credence in lieu of physical evaluation.

Just my perspective.

edit on 6/2/2016 by atomish because: Typos

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stylez1
These Hilary is going to jail Threads has just as much weight as "planet Nibiru is just right around the corner. Everyone on the west coast will see it with their naked eye by summer 2012...
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Your premise has one flaw, Nibiru is a fantasy and Clinton broke the law. The evidence has already been gathered, the powers that be are not done yet but they will be soon. She will face the music.

PS, looks like she might lose the primary before she goes to prison.

Analysis Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton in a tight race in California as the campaign batters her popularity

The Vermont senator has battled Clinton to a draw among all voters eligible for the Democratic primary, with 44% siding with him to 43% for Clinton. That represented a nine-point swing from a USC/Los Angeles Times poll in March, in which Clinton led handily.

edit on 2-6-2016 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2016 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I heard on the radio this morning (Rush Limbaugh) that many media outlets are starting to hint that Hillary will drop out of the race

I would love nothing more, but I don't see that happening. She is a lot of things but being a dummy is not one of those things , unless its ofcourse for her advantage during a testimony.

There is no way that calculating witch of a women doesn't have dirt on everyone in power to ensure if she goes down they all go down.

edit on 27630America/ChicagoFri, 03 Jun 2016 16:27:30 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
***PLEASE READ ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE RESPONDING***

According to a recently DELETED Huffington Post article which can still be accessed via archive, Hillary is in hot water.

Source. archive.is...

Pic of the article.

This is either an elaborate hoax or its real. I am leaning towards real considering this recent article by the Washington Examiner.

Clinton Foundation hit with racketeering lawsuit

Bill and Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation have been hit with a racketeering lawsuit in Florida court. The lawsuit, filed by Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch, includes a legal request to have the Florida judge seize the private server on which Hillary Clinton and her aides hosted their emails while she served as secretary of state.

I will keep digging to see if there is any there-there or what "is" actually means.

Somehow, I think this will never happen. There is no doubt that evil witch you be indicted or worse but I have a feeling she has enough clout to prevent ever seeing the inside of jail cell. Otherwise, she should have been imprisioned long ago for all the trouble she's caused this country. She is an upstart, a troublemaker, whose sole purpose in live is to corrupt the country.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm glad Hard Drives are on their way out. The "My hard drive crashed" excuse used to work in the 1990's, but it's a very rare event today.

Not necessarily. I've had 3 Western Digital Caviar drives fail in the past 12 months. Each one lasted only a year.
In 25 years of using PCs with hard drives I've never had that happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JulieCruise

You basically said the same thing I came here to say. The truth is irrelevant. Guilt or not is irrelevant. If she was going to be sent to prison, she already would have been. If there was any chance at all of that happening, there wouldn't be any way she would be allowed to run for the POTUS office, nor an actual chance that she could win.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Will never happen. No matter what, she has too many powerful friends, too much clout, to ever see even one minute in prision. I mean we all wish it would happen, and that she'd be locked away for life but right now that possibility is just a fantasy

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RobertBedford

So did Nixon.

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobertBedford
Will never happen. No matter what, she has too many powerful friends, too much clout, to ever see even one minute in prision. I mean we all wish it would happen, and that she'd be locked away for life but right now that possibility is just a fantasy

June 25, 2016

Now we're learning that Hillary Clinton directed the U.S. State Department I.T. people to remove Security from her server because her personal e-mails were being directed into the SPAM folder. Egad! How "entitled" does this woman think she is?? Exposing the entire State Department e-mail system to foreign hackers and spies, just because she was "inconvenienced", is a punishable offense by any sane person's standards!

Full Story: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 6/25/2016 by carewemust because: Do you really want an "air head" running our great nation?

posted on Jun, 25 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Oops. What happened there?

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If she doesn't get indicted despite mountains of irrefutable evidence that the FBI has, it should show the people how corrupt both sides of our political system have become. Many other people, some good people, have been prosecuted on far less evidence....especially those cases where their disclosure was ACCIDENTAL rather than flagrant and malicious.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Get ready folks, things are about to get heated. Not surprised that they waited to take action when no one is looking (4th of July weekend). Hillary is probably getting interviewed secretly by the FBI as I type this out!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: RickinVa

I am curious what the result would be if she were analyzed by a mental health professional.

She was and is diagnosed as suffering from "clinical narcissism". And this was back in 2007. No doubt she's become a lot worse.

Analysis of Hillary Reveals ‘Clinical Narcissism’

According to the American Psychiatric Association, this condition includes feelings of superiority, self-importance and “fantasies of unlimited success, fame or power.”

humanevents.com...

I make no secret that I am not fond of Hillary and I very well think she may have some form of mental illness. It wouldn't necesarilly be odd or preclude her from office but it could.

The thing is, in my opinion, for any clinician to give a diagnosis without physically evaluating a patient in person is likely innacurate at best, irresponsible and borderline unethical at worst.

Look, I'm not saying I don't think she is likely guilty of some terrible things and maybe mentally ill to some degree. I don't know.

All I know is we should think about the standard we would want in place should someone attempt to diagnose one of US without ever meeting us or speaking to us. Whatever she may or may not be, it's a dangerously slippery slope to give any mental health professionals' diagnosis credence in lieu of physical evaluation.

Just my perspective.

The psychologist just said she bears the symptons, not that it is (was) a definite diagnosis.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: carewemust

If she doesn't get indicted despite mountains of irrefutable evidence that the FBI has, it should show the people how corrupt both sides of our political system have become. Many other people, some good people, have been prosecuted on far less evidence....especially those cases where their disclosure was ACCIDENTAL rather than flagrant and malicious.

Yes, but as I showed in another thread, even if she isn't indicted, she could still be hurt politically. This is a good thing.

If she is indicted, she will face further questions about her honesty and perhaps even calls for her to step aside.

If she isn’t indicted, as many legal experts predict, critics will accuse the Obama administration of letting her escape charges merely because they want her to win the White House.

www.mcclatchydc.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Hillary is probably getting interviewed secretly by the FBI as I type this out!

Yep, the big names in media are protecting her.

Never see it on mainstream news broadcast channels
"Hillary Clinton under Criminal Investigation by FBI".

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It's getting wild now!

AP is in full spin room mode.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton has been interviewed Saturday by the FBI about her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state. Clinton campaign spokesman Nick Merrill says in a statement the voluntary interview with federal agents took place Saturday. The interview was not unexpected and does not suggest that Clinton or anyone else is likely to face prosecution. Legal experts view criminal prosecution as exceedingly unlikely.
The interview may indicate that the Justice Department's yearlong probe is drawing to a close. Still, it's awkward for Democrats to have FBI agents question Clinton mere weeks before their party formally nominates her for president.

Clinton interviewed by the FBI about private email server

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Hillary is probably getting interviewed secretly by the FBI as I type this out!

Yep, the big names in media are protecting her.

Never see it on mainstream news broadcast channels
"Hillary Clinton under Criminal Investigation by FBI".

Fox played the clip over and over for a few days where White House spokesman Josh Earnest called it a "criminal investigation."

Fox link with video...

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yet Lynch is back pedaling on claims she would accept the recommendations of the FBI to prosecute or not.

Lynch spent 30 minutes PRIVATELY with Clinton on that Jet.... It wasn't to talk about grandchildren, I assure you. Someone was hedging their bets....

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yet Lynch is back pedaling on claims she would accept the recommendations of the FBI to prosecute or not.

Ah... That's what people think she meant, but that isn't what she said. She only said the part about accepting the recommendations - and she "expects" to follow through on them. By not recusing herself, she retains the ultimate decision power.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Yet Lynch is back pedaling

of Michael Jackson proportions...

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join