It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Rioting And Vandalism (AGAIN), Breaks Out At Trump Rally By Protestors. Live Feed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: rollanotherone
I'm waiting for the Oath Keepers or some other militia type group to start showing up with loaded AR-15's.
Snip is about to get real.

National Guard most likely.

Dear god, could you imagine the people who are here to protect us, actually protecting us from the crazy mouth breathers that are the anti trump crowd!?!? And somehow, the apologists would still make it about Trump.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Is it any surprise that the most hated presidential candidate in history who announced his run with hateful rhetoric against the Latino community is being protested in such a way down in NM? Trump invokes emotional responses, that's his strategy from day one. That's why people love him or hate him.

I really do wish people would stop resorting to violence when they're protesting because it destroys their message and they're seen as thugs. Mob mentality is a dangerous thing indeed!

Don't pretend Trump supporters haven't been violent and act as if they and Trump are so innocent.

Show us one single Pro Trump protest where protesters are hurling projectiles, waving the Gadsden flag and destroying Police cars.

You have less than 3 single, isolated incidents iTrump supporters doing anything of them£

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The lefts, the dems, Bernie supporters, blah blah blah. Have you not learned not to discriminate against large groups of people based on the actions of a few? Trump supporters haven't always been the most pleasant either, but I don't sit around and bash them as a whole.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

This is just getting sad. What happened to good old peaceful protests. And trying to stop his rallies is ridiculous. I don't like him but it's his and their right to meet and do their thing. These clowns are truly giving a bad name to democrats(Hillary too). Like come on people bring some guitars and drums not #ing Molotov cocktails and rocks.

+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

You have less than 3 single, isolated incidents iTrump supporters doing anything of them

Yeah exactly.....and people keep trying to say trump and his supporters are just so hateful and violent. I have yet to hear about a mob of angry Trump supporters losing their $h!t and getting the riot police called on them.

It's crazy man.

(post by IridescentPhoenix removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: redempsh
More Mexican flags again.

And how is this supposed to repudiate the things Trump says? It looks like they are just confirming it all.

Boo-hoo, we need a pity party for all the precious criminal aliens who come to America only to find hardship.

I'll tell you something. Actual Americans live in fear of the IRS. We are scared to death of making a mistake on our tax forms and losing everything at the whim of a federal investigator. We often pay professionals to do work we could do ourselves, solely out of fear of the IRS.

But EVERY ONE of those illegals, all of the 40 million of them, each and every one of them is a tax cheat.

Remember that, when the media tells you that they do work real americans refuse to do. Remember that when you wait in the ER for three hours, and are asked to sign a legally binding form that you intend to pay your bill. no one even asks them to sign any forms. They get it for free.

The next time someone tells you that they are economically marginalized... ask yourself, what is the penalty for an actual american, who is a tax cheat?

every one of them, and many a protester on your video screen, is a tax cheat.

You swept me off my feet. TRUMP 2016

That's saying a lot, since your the Tempter! Amirite?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Could you be more specific? Who's Ike and who's Tina? I don't think the analogy works too well.

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Remember, These are the same people who claim to be against hate speech ,for tolerance and acceptance and to whom even micro-aggression is to much aggression.

In short the biggest bigoted hypocrites you will ever meet.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 25 May 2016 05:57:37 -05001620165America/Chicago by everyone because: typo

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
That's precisely why I think his people might be behind a lot of this.

The one who benefits the most should always be a prime suspect.

I would buy into that if it weren't for the fact that the activist left-wing of the political spectrum has a pretty hefty history of using violent, riotous tactics to try and force their point or shut others down. Yes, the right-wing has its examples, too, but not nearly like the left does.

Of course, if we really want to get all conspiratorial, Trump could understand this and be orchestrating (or, at least, poking the bear) because he knows that it will be a believable situation.

In any event, I have yet to comprehend why people think that illegal, violent acts will win over the overwhelmingly peaceful majority of the American public. It's kind of like us bombing the Middle East and wondering why they hate American so much.
edit on 25-5-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Five bucks says that many of them drove away from this scene last night with "COEXIST" bumper stickers on their cars.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ugh. Awfulness coming from every angle. Unfortunately Trump is not the president that unites us. I'm not a Sanders voter or a "liberal", but it's more than clear that Trump isn't the right person for the job. We can't have 4 years of this nonsense and fighting. There's no more time left. We need someone much better who knows how to do more than ignite half the population. Voting for Clinton or Trump is a vote for destabilizing and embarrassing this country.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Is it any surprise that the most hated presidential candidate in history who announced his run with hateful rhetoric against the Latino community is being protested in such a way down in NM? Trump invokes emotional responses, that's his strategy from day one. That's why people love him or hate him.

I really do wish people would stop resorting to violence when they're protesting because it destroys their message and they're seen as thugs. Mob mentality is a dangerous thing indeed!

Don't pretend Trump supporters haven't been violent and act as if they and Trump are so innocent.

what is this " hateful rhetoric against the Latino community" you speak of?

closest thing I can find is that he wants to build a wall!

can you explain how building a wall is " hateful rhetoric against the Latino community"?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

what is this " hateful rhetoric against the Latino community" you speak of?

closest thing I can find is that he wants to build a wall!

can you explain how building a wall is " hateful rhetoric against the Latino community"?

So the whole Mexicans being rapist and murderers totally escaped your notice huh?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The leftists are violent and the right want to debate and are calm and rational.

hahahahahahaha

Now THIS must be proof of a different timeline, shift, Bearstain Bear reality-whatever!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'll throw this up and see if it gets shot down.

There is some evidence that these protests are organized by a paid group, a cadre.
There is some evidence that some progressive groups is financing the cadre
There is some evidence that George Soros and others are financing the progressive groups.
There is some evidence that some unions are also financing the progressive groups.
The Police are union members.
If you want to know why nothing is being done to stop these protests it is because THE POLICE ARE FINANCING THEM!!!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I personally feel he will get things done in Afghanistan to help us secure Rare Earth metals at a more affordable rate that makes competing with China in manufacturing consumer goods a reality and not just dreams and wishes. The problem with China is they do with manufacturing what the USA does with agriculture, subsidize it, flood foreign markets with their cheaper products, force out the local competition. I still think we got an advantage though because most of the stuff that is really important is still made here.

Oh you poor little entitled American - it isnt enough that the US exports its inflation and enjoys living in bankruptcy through the US $ petrodollar - now you want it all. Poor, poor America - you wonder why the world hates your self interest.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

As a friend of my used to say "they gots no home training."

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

What are you going on about? You are part of the same Empire. You would also see the benefits of seeing the Chinese monopoly on rare earths crumble. Australia's rare earth production could become competitive again without the Chinese dictating the price.

As far as wanting it all, well when you can actually pull it off, why not

Anyone have the power to stop us? Step right up!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join