It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Rioting And Vandalism (AGAIN), Breaks Out At Trump Rally By Protestors. Live Feed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
These people are just showing what they're really made of.

"these people" what do you mean "these people" - tropic thunder lol

why is it when people riot after a college sports victory its kids being kids but when its trump protesters its "these people"?

These people are the same type of people whom riot for Trump too so what's Your point? Only an idiot would consider rioting and destroying private property as a means to get back at the Man. I remember watching the BBQ joint burn during the Fergussen riots and I wondered what that guy though about the rioters and what they had to say. Did the owner blame the Man for burning down His business or did He blame the ignorant protestors?
edit on 27-5-2016 by jkm1864 because: mistake

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
No Free Speech for You! Shut it Down!
Gotta love the left.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mitchey179

pfft. Third Wave Feminists and other assorted losers don't have guns. Would probably fail the mental health checks. Shortest Civil War ever. Bring it on I say, won't have to listen their nonsense anymore.
edit on -050004am5kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mitchey179
All trump does is divide the nation. Expect a civil war in 2 years if he is elected especially if he chooses a liberal running mate. We are heading for bad times USA and he could possibly be the cause of it. Expect the best but prepare for the worst my fellow Americans!!!!

I think the extreme elements of the left have already ensured conflict with their behaviour over the last few years. It's been disgusting to see. They are the reason that people are turning to Trump. If it takes a civil war to sort out the mess created during Obama's administration then I guess it will be worth it in the end.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace
These people are just showing what they're really made of.

"these people" what do you mean "these people" - tropic thunder lol

why is it when people riot after a college sports victory its kids being kids but when its trump protesters its "these people"?

These people are the same type of people whom riot for Trump too so what's Your point? Only an idiot would consider rioting and destroying private property as a means to get back at the Man. I remember watching the BBQ joint burn during the Fergussen riots and I wondered what that guy though about the rioters and what they had to say. Did the owner blame the Man for burning down His business or did He blame the ignorant protestors?

And on top of that...they just happened to decide that while they are rioting "because they are so angry", they'll just take a few televisions, electronics, etc. Nope...while they are also rioters, they are the scum of the Earth who use any excuse to take more and more from those people who are respectable, hard working citizens.

If you want to stop the rioting...make it legal to shoot anyone stealing or destroying property. But no...that isn't nice...that would be racist. Well...it would be nice if they didn't destroy property and it wouldn't be racist if they weren't always black.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
So what was legal about white colonialists hijacking land from Natives then later enslaving Africans?

A man made border determines whether one is legal or illegal? How so? What about the southern parts of the USA like Texas that were once owned by the Mexicans?

Or does the world revolve around and cater to the rich white man only?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: supermilkman
So what was legal about white colonialists hijacking land from Natives then later enslaving Africans?

A man made border determines whether one is legal or illegal? How so? What about the southern parts of the USA like Texas that were once owned by the Mexicans?

Or does the world revolve around and cater to the rich white man only?

Not sure what in gods name your are going on about.

There is a country called the United States of America.
It has borders.
It has laws.
It is illegal to enter the USA by crossing it's borders without the correct permissions.

Quite what the native Americans have to do with it I am not sure, unless you want the world to reset itself to the earliest humans and redraw all the borders

Maybe you think there should be no countries and no borders

If you are saying it's ok for the vermin rioters to do what they are doing because they are at war and aiming to conquer another people then ok, but it then should be legal to kill them all under the rules of war.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Looks like the low life vermin are at it again in San Diego - clashing with police.
More votes for Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join