It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Rioting And Vandalism (AGAIN), Breaks Out At Trump Rally By Protestors. Live Feed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

crazy mouth breathers that are the anti trump crowd

You are dangerously close from promoting an Authoritarian point of view, grouping people together like that. Of course many Trump supporters see Trump do this on the regular so, maybe this is learned behavior.

Remember the times in history when this sort of thought process was promoted in regards to a world leader.

Might want to rethink your hard and fast knee jerk reactions

+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: acackohfcc

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Is it any surprise that the most hated presidential candidate in history who announced his run with hateful rhetoric against the Latino community is being protested in such a way down in NM? Trump invokes emotional responses, that's his strategy from day one. That's why people love him or hate him.

I really do wish people would stop resorting to violence when they're protesting because it destroys their message and they're seen as thugs. Mob mentality is a dangerous thing indeed!

Don't pretend Trump supporters haven't been violent and act as if they and Trump are so innocent.

what is this " hateful rhetoric against the Latino community" you speak of?

closest thing I can find is that he wants to build a wall!

can you explain how building a wall is " hateful rhetoric against the Latino community"?

So the whole Mexicans being rapist and murderers totally escaped your notice huh?

Murderer & Rapist = Bad Criminals
Illegal Alien Murderer & Rapist = Bad Criminals that have committed more than one offense and are preventable

It is not a foolish thing to want to eliminate preventable crimes first, it is common sense.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I was very very pleased to see these agitators properly dealt with by police. Pepper spray, smoke bombs and beatings. Much more of this is required. Well done the police.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Is it any surprise that the most hated presidential candidate in history who announced his run with hateful rhetoric against the Latino community is being protested in such a way down in NM? Trump invokes emotional responses, that's his strategy from day one. That's why people love him or hate him.

I really do wish people would stop resorting to violence when they're protesting because it destroys their message and they're seen as thugs. Mob mentality is a dangerous thing indeed!

Don't pretend Trump supporters haven't been violent and act as if they and Trump are so innocent.

can you explain how building a wall is " hateful rhetoric against the Latino community"?

So the whole Mexicans being rapist and murderers totally escaped your notice huh?

1. not all latinos are Mexican.
2. stating facts is not racist hateful rhetoric - it's reality

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I was very very pleased to see these agitators properly dealt with by police. Pepper spray, smoke bombs and beatings. Much more of this is required. Well done the police.

I must commend the LEO's patience and restraint. Luckily none of them went Kent State (with rubber bullets, of course) on these leftist thugs who threw rocks and bottles.

+1 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

No matter how many times or how hard you try and make it stick it won't work. Trump has never said that Mexicans are rapists and murders. He said that many of those illegally crossing the border are rapists and drug dealers, though he did not articulate what percentage.

In other words, he is correct.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I must commend the LEO's patience and restraint. Luckily none of them went Kent State (with rubber bullets, of course) on these leftist thugs who threw rocks and bottles.

I think it is time for rubber bullets frankly. Reagan had to order lethal force against these types of agitators during his time and it's needed again.
edit on 25/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Where are the DNC people denouncing this violence? I did a thread just last week showing how they demanded Bernie denounce violence when they perceived his supporters were against Hillary at the Nevada convention, yet when it happens to trump its his fault.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Where are the DNC people denouncing this violence? I did a thread just last week showing how they demanded Bernie denounce violence when they perceived his supporters were against Hillary at the Nevada convention, yet when it happens to trump its his fault.

^
^
This

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I think it is time for rubber bullets frankly. Reagan had to order lethal force against these types of agitators during his time and it's needed again.

One round of rubber bullets will end these violent rock throwing/bottle throwing tantrums for the rest of the election season. Oh, they were also throwing burning clothing too. So far, the police have met this violence with a little pepper spray and smoke bombs. It's now time for the police to turn up the hurt factor. Meeting violence with violence though is the only thing that will get through to all these little snowflakes. Maybe a nice baton to the head will send them back to mommy's basement.
edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Were there any arrests, if so, were there any DNC card bearers, or Democratic party card bearers.Just wondering.....

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
deary me. the whole political milieu is such a tawdry, unseemly and juvenile spectacle.
as was it ever i suppose, to a lesser or greater degree.

tsk.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Love how fast and eager everyone is to have the state quell "rebellion" and hope for live fire and beatings...but only when they are not on the wrong side of the boot....the American public really does deserve an authoritarian figure

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
These people are stupid. Its not Trump its the blm and soros and mexican raza morons rioting and threatening people at the Trump rallies. They need a good long stint in jail enjoy your turkey sausage and biscut morons!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

its stuff like this that is gonna get trump elected ,i dobut too many ppl followed the washington state primary but www.politico.com... in a mostly blue state(w red areas) in the primaries at least trump got more then 10 times the votes of his nearest democratic competitor hell ted cruz and kasitch who are out of the race got more then double that of sanders in the Washington primary,how is this relevent you ask? well team red is getting out and voting while team blue seems to be forgetting to show up as delegates to cacuases and staying home

new york and oregon may be still firmly blue but this came as a surprise to me and alot of battle ground states the votes are pretty much even or close

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Watched some CNN today while installing some Access Points. They talked about the "protests" and completely glossed over the violence, while implying the violence we see is being incited by Trump. This is alternate reality stuff here. It's straight up far left propaganda.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: unfor54k3n
Love how fast and eager everyone is to have the state quell "rebellion" and hope for live fire and beatings...but only when they are not on the wrong side of the boot....the American public really does deserve an authoritarian figure

Those that are law abiding and demonstrate peacefully don't have to fear the 'boot'. These cupcakes are far from protesting peacefully. Then they will yell 'police brutality' if their actions are met in kind.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Because the narrative is that its Republicans/right wingers who are the bad people and anything that refutes that narrative is simply ignored or spun away. The left of this country is happy to look the other way because in their minds, the ends justify the means. It's this rationalization that I believe will turn very badly for all of us soon.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: texasyeti

its stuff like this that is gonna get trump elected ,i dobut too many ppl followed the washington state primary but www.politico.com... in a mostly blue state(w red areas) in the primaries at least trump got more then 10 times the votes of his nearest democratic competitor hell ted cruz and kasitch who are out of the race got more then double that of sanders in the Washington primary,how is this relevent you ask? well team red is getting out and voting while team blue seems to be forgetting to show up as delegates to cacuases and staying home

new york and oregon may be still firmly blue but this came as a surprise to me and alot of battle ground states the votes are pretty much even or close

Little do these leftist thugs realize that each anti-Trump protest gets him an additional few thousand votes. Regular, hard-working folks have absolutely no sympathy for these weasels.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Breaking: Rioting And Vandalism (AGAIN), Breaks Out At Trump Rally By Protestors. Live Feed

Don't ya just love how peaceful the left is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join