It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Rioting And Vandalism (AGAIN), Breaks Out At Trump Rally By Protestors. Live Feed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Trump rally went well, but the protestors outside didn't want that.

Police are reporting bottles being thrown at people and horses, and all other kinds of stuff. Including a pellet gun being shot at windows?

twitter.com...^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

+29 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

These #ing SJWs are on it tonight, first with milo, and now this. The modern day left is in its death throes, and I say good ridden.

+19 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

These #ing SJWs are on it tonight, first with milo, and now this. The modern day left is in its death throes, and I say good ridden.

When they have nothing left, they panic.

Remember, "Trump voters are the violent ones".....always remember

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Oh shoot there goes his votes up another million,

/sarcasm

+26 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
And we have people jumping on cars waving Mexican flags.

Yep, there it is.

*sigh

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I'm on the opposite end of town, but from what friends have told me, it's getting pretty heated. Huge police presence, with large areas blocked off...Gonna be a fun night.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Well try to stay safe and hope it does not roll its way all over town.

+17 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
And like CLOCKWORK...CNN is using this to bash TRUMP.

LOL....people riot and start trouble....and Trump...because

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
APD and NM State Police do not play! They will not let the agitators run too wild, the Bernalillio county jail is rougher than the cops.
I imagine most of these ingrates are bussed in from elsewhere. Real Albuquerque vatos gotta go to work in the AM.
edit on 24-5-2016 by JohnthePhilistine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Is it any surprise that the most hated presidential candidate in history who announced his run with hateful rhetoric against the Latino community is being protested in such a way down in NM? Trump invokes emotional responses, that's his strategy from day one. That's why people love him or hate him.

I really do wish people would stop resorting to violence when they're protesting because it destroys their message and they're seen as thugs. Mob mentality is a dangerous thing indeed!

Don't pretend Trump supporters haven't been violent and act as if they and Trump are so innocent.

+30 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

These anti-Trump protesters who follow him around the country causing violence at his rallies really need to rethink their strategy because if they think that setting sh!t on fire, trashing cars and intimidating peaceful citizens in public spaces is going to sway people away from Trump they are gravely mistaken.

Who in their right mind would think that engaging in criminal conduct at political rallies to achieve their version of free speech would garner support??.

These shenanigans only serve to strengthen support for Trump.

+32 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yet videos, links, photos.....evidence of LEFT protestors doing actual violence and AGGRESSION....keep popping up over and over and over and over and over.

I'll tell you what. Let's start a debate thread where you can bring your evidence of "Trump supporter violence", and I'll bring my evidence of the opposite, since you keep pushing the narrative.

+17 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Wow, remember when intelligent people would debate? Now they just attack the opposition and shut down the events. The thing that I find so strange about this is that I become MORE interested in things I am not supposed to see. They are giving free publicity to the very thing they are fighting against.

The other thing that comes to mind is they are AGAINST something, but not FOR something. What is it they are trying to sell us? Is there any intelligence behind these protests? Even if I agreed with them that Trump (or Milo) was bad they don't offer an alternative...just violence and stupidity.

+10 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Who in their right mind would think that engaging in criminal conduct at political rallies to achieve their version of free speech would garner support??.

The Peaceful Left

+3 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

One of the things that bothers me about this the most is the horses getting hurt.. I mean what did they do?

*edit* Ahh the scum on CNN are saying Trump incited all of this...

iTruthSeeker
edit on 24-5-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm actually thinking of starting a running thread where I ENUMERATE the multiple videos of Trump protestors, Bernie supporters, etc.....causing violence, threatening, being aggressive, damaging property.

It's become the norm now.

+6 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

One of the things that bothers me about this the most is the horses getting hurt.. I mean what did they do?

iTruthSeeker

Exactly, what kind of people harm animals?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

That's precisely why I think his people might be behind a lot of this.

The one who benefits the most should always be a prime suspect.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Mexican flags again.

Keep waving them guys. And now motorcycles being burned out on the pavement

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

That's precisely why I think his people might be behind a lot of this.

The one who benefits the most should always be a prime suspect.

A lot of that doesn't seem like Trump supporters in disguise. Maybe it's Hillary/Soros supported adding the violence. Also, might be making it look like there's some of the usual "Bernie" supporters who have caused issues at the Trump rallies.

It was just questioned on the video: "Trump supporters attacking police?"
"He will lose support for this no question about it?" Huh, dunno seems like it's been the opposite so far.
edit on 24-5-2016 by dreamingawake because: the*

edit on 25-5-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join