It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Rioting And Vandalism (AGAIN), Breaks Out At Trump Rally By Protestors. Live Feed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I invite ANYONE on ATS to start a formal debate thread with me on who is more "violent"...

Trump supporters or the "Anti" crowd.

Any time you want, say the word

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

All it takes is a few people to light a match. Then the crowd takes the fire and runs with it. People are dumb when they congregate.

The instigators are probably long gone by now. The thing has a life of it's own.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don't understand why APD is allowing them to run wild. They are borderline rioting from what I see. That looks like downtown though, and my brother stays off of Bridge and old Coors. Seeing he is well West of the situation, I wont even bother calling.

Just for the record, I am an American born Colombian who has kids with an American born Mexican, and we both love Trump. I personally feel he will get things done in Afghanistan to help us secure Rare Earth metals at a more affordable rate that makes competing with China in manufacturing consumer goods a reality and not just dreams and wishes.

The problem with China is they do with manufacturing what the USA does with agriculture, subsidize it, flood foreign markets with their cheaper products, force out the local competition. I still think we got an advantage though because most of the stuff that is really important is still made here.

But yea I feel Trump will win this election with a royal flush.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The cops don't want to arrest protesters that might get deported if they were processed into the jail system.

If they did, tomorrow's headline in the Albuquerque Urinal would read:

"2000 illegals arrested at Trump Rally"

edit on 24/5/2016 by redempsh because: I thought this WAS the men's room....

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: dreamingawake

All it takes is a few people to light a match. Then the crowd takes the fire and runs with it. People are dumb when they congregate.

The instigators are probably long gone by now. The thing has a life of it's own.

Yup, Black Block for example.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

So are the protestors people who dont want to give up the free handouts / non enforcement of laws that Obama started or is this something different?

+14 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
More Mexican flags again.

And how is this supposed to repudiate the things Trump says? It looks like they are just confirming it all.

Boo-hoo, we need a pity party for all the precious criminal aliens who come to America only to find hardship.

I'll tell you something. Actual Americans live in fear of the IRS. We are scared to death of making a mistake on our tax forms and losing everything at the whim of a federal investigator. We often pay professionals to do work we could do ourselves, solely out of fear of the IRS.

But EVERY ONE of those illegals, all of the 40 million of them, each and every one of them is a tax cheat.

Remember that, when the media tells you that they do work real americans refuse to do. Remember that when you wait in the ER for three hours, and are asked to sign a legally binding form that you intend to pay your bill. no one even asks them to sign any forms. They get it for free.

The next time someone tells you that they are economically marginalized... ask yourself, what is the penalty for an actual american, who is a tax cheat?

every one of them, and many a protester on your video screen, is a tax cheat.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So are the protestors people who dont want to give up the free handouts / non enforcement of laws that Obama started or is this something different?

Who knows..

All I heard from the live ground feeds were "F*&$* TRUMP" and simultaneous Mexican flag waving.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Exactly. How they can take their anger out on the poor horses is beyond my capability to grasp.I don't even like horses all that much,but abuse a horse in my presence and you're in for a world of pain.It's not like the poor animals even had a choice to be there.Sick and disgusting,the kind of people who would do this are absolute scum.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Tear gas being shot now...

The rioters were throwing burnt objects at them

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Where are the police pushing or leading the protesters to? Are they just trying to corral them in one place?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
Tear gas being shot now...

The rioters were throwing burnt objects at them

About damn time. That tear gas should have been deployed much sooner.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh
More Mexican flags again.

And how is this supposed to repudiate the things Trump says? It looks like they are just confirming it all.

Boo-hoo, we need a pity party for all the precious criminal aliens who come to America only to find hardship.

I'll tell you something. Actual Americans live in fear of the IRS. We are scared to death of making a mistake on our tax forms and losing everything at the whim of a federal investigator. We often pay professionals to do work we could do ourselves, solely out of fear of the IRS.

But EVERY ONE of those illegals, all of the 40 million of them, each and every one of them is a tax cheat.

Remember that, when the media tells you that they do work real americans refuse to do. Remember that when you wait in the ER for three hours, and are asked to sign a legally binding form that you intend to pay your bill. no one even asks them to sign any forms. They get it for free.

The next time someone tells you that they are economically marginalized... ask yourself, what is the penalty for an actual american, who is a tax cheat?

every one of them, and many a protester on your video screen, is a tax cheat.

You swept me off my feet. TRUMP 2016

+5 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Is it any surprise that the most hated presidential candidate in history who announced his run with hateful rhetoric against the Latino community is being protested in such a way down in NM? Trump invokes emotional responses, that's his strategy from day one. That's why people love him or hate him.

To be honest if the only argument this part of society has is to shut down rallies, crap all over free speech, terrorize neighborhoods, throw bottles and rocks at people they disagree with, threaten violence, engage in violence, burn police cars, punch horses, yada, yada, what exactly would the country miss if theoretically, there was a wall keeping them out?
edit on 25-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I don't understand the left's obsession with disrupting Trump rallies. To the point of criminal conduct. I mean, I get it you guys don't like him, but is it really necessary to be like this?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh
The cops don't want to arrest protesters that might get deported if they were processed into the jail system.

If they did, tomorrow's headline in the Albuquerque Urinal would read:

"2000 illegals arrested at Trump Rally"

Yeah, but they only arrested 1 person so far.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The violent belligerent Bernie Sanders supporters strike again. This time they weren't throwing chairs at old ladies and spitting on people they were throwing smoke bombs and rocks at cops and reporters, event throwing rocks at horses, jeeez how lame can you get. Bern some more American flags and throwing bottles at horses now they just said, the world is watching them feel the bern. Those horses feel the burn in their eyes from the smoke bombs, what a bunch of spoiled brat haters. I just roll my eyes at those people.
edit on 25-5-2016 by MEDIKATED because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This whole thing is like how Ike used to smack up Tina and then say "Look what you made me do."

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm waiting for the Oath Keepers or some other militia type group to start showing up with loaded AR-15's.
Snip is about to get real.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
I'm waiting for the Oath Keepers or some other militia type group to start showing up with loaded AR-15's.
Snip is about to get real.

National Guard most likely.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join