It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Law or no law, this was going to happen anyways. People act like assaults in bathrooms didn't exhist before the new law.

Too much for their brains and they will explode.

+8 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I don't think posting about the incident is the issue, the issue is you politicizing the victim and using her trauma as a way to push the agenda on transgender bathroom laws.
edit on 5/24/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

(post by Deaf Alien removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
ElectricUniverse

Nice. Gotta love good hyperbole. Is that what I said? No.

You straight up lied in your OP, don't try and make me the bad guy.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He didn't have to identify as such. If you see a man walk into a women's bathroom most people would think "he thinks he is a woman".

Here is another story.

Updated: Mon 12:23 PM, May 16, 2016

LIVINGSTON COUNTY (WJRT) - (05/16/16) - We're learning more about the man accused of asking a young girl to "take her pants down" at a Michigan Walmart.

25-year-old Dandre Fuller of Lincoln Park is formally charged with one count of accosting a child for immoral purposes.

He's currently being held in the Livingston County jail.

Police say Fuller told the girl last week that he would would give her $20 to pull down her pants.

It happened in the women's bathroom at the Walmart store in Fowlerville.

www.abc12.com...

edit on 24-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

(post by CagliostroTheGreat removed for a manners violation)
+9 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

If he didn't need to identify as a woman to enter the bathroom then why did you try to imply that he did in your OP?

If he didn't need to identify as a woman to enter the bathroom then what makes you think a law would stop him from doing it in the first place? If he's sick enough to choke a little girl out then why in the hell do you think a law would stop him from doing it?

What planet are we on? Planet wacko?
edit on 5/24/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I disagree. If a man walks into a women's washroom, most people would think he made a serious social mistake. In actuality, the guy readss to me like a pedophile on the hunt.

Glad he's in custody and off the street. He'll have a nice reception in the county jail.

edit on 24/5/16 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

STOP THE NAME CALLING AND BICKERING !!!!

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED !

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I just hope and pray some crazy nutjob doesn't do something just to prove a point

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

So I'm going to chime in to say that thete are no checkpoints at bathroom asking if a man self identifies as a woman so it's irrelevant. The bigger issue becomes that due to public prosecution few will challenge whether or not somebody claims to be something other than they appear to be.

The next pitfall is we as people becoming comfortable and not thinking twice if we see a man dressed as a man going in a bathroom.

Even if the girl was 12 this still could prove to be an issue. My default thought is why she was left to go to the bathroom by herself.

Sounds terrible but only time will tell to see what the breaking point for the population will be...

+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

unless it was edited the OP never claimed he was identified as so. Why are so many people fixated on this? The fact that it happened and a security guard just got arrested from stopping a man go into the woman's restroom days ago is bad enough. The whole transgender thing is so very stupid and we are really making laws for this. Not enough face palming will ever make it make sense as to how we spend our time and money in this country. It is all useless except to distract maybe I do not know and will never get these stupid laws and arguments about it.

Simple solution is either just one public bathroom or single restrooms with locks. All this did was bring attention to any occurrence in a bathroom into the front page. Disgusting!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

that only started being a thing with the millineal generation wasnt a thing in 90s and before

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

that only started being a thing with the millineal generation wasnt a thing in 90s and before

+9 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
unless it was edited the OP never claimed he was identified as so.

It was in the first paragraph:

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
This is the beginning of attacks that will occur by men claiming to be a woman but with only one thought, peek on women and children in the bathroom, or do worse such as this case.

The implication is clear.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
randomthoughts12

OP implied numerous times that this was a transgender issue. Why else would we bring it up?

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

he threatened to cut off funding. Secondly, that was in regards schools and this incident did not take place in a school.

wow he would really cut off school funding over some crossdressers?

the goverment sucks

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yep. It is. Propaganda and fear to be afraid of trans people and the threat they are posing to America. But please don't mess with my ability to own assault rifles.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1

They aren't some crossdressers. They have done studies on the brains of trans people and for you to say something like that is ignorant.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
wow he would really cut off school funding over some crossdressers?

the goverment sucks

He threatened to. I am not sure if he legally can and I think the courts would have to address it at some point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join