It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

You cleverly forgot to add this from the article (if indeed you did read the entire article).

Some in the city felt the action was intended to stoke those unfounded fears. Gunner Scott, a transgender activist, told KIRO radio host Jason Rantz he felt "concern" that "this was a setup by opponents of LGBT equality to try to exploit the recent debate of basic rights of transgender youth."

Also, after the first time being reported and confronted by the staff, his identity was not checked? Really? Sure sounds like a case of the pool staff being lax in their duties. So, can anyone, without any identification being show, enter this locker room? Now that sounds more like a lapse in the facilities security in itself. If true, then it would not stop a pedophile man entering a men's locker room and peering or exposing himself to little boys. In this place it would be possible even before the new laws went into effect, and even after....right?
I would seriously be investigating the facility for lax security. That is the larger problem to be honest.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

You cleverly forgot to add this from the article (if indeed you did read the entire article).

Some in the city felt the action was intended to stoke those unfounded fears. Gunner Scott, a transgender activist, told KIRO radio host Jason Rantz he felt "concern" that "this was a setup by opponents of LGBT equality to try to exploit the recent debate of basic rights of transgender youth."

Also, after the first time being reported and confronted by the staff, his identity was not checked? Really? Sure sounds like a case of the pool staff being lax in their duties. So, can anyone, without any identification being show, enter this locker room? Now that sounds more like a lapse in the facilities security in itself. If true, then it would not stop a pedophile man entering a men's locker room and peering or exposing himself to little boys. In this place it would be possible even before the new laws went into effect, and even after....right?
I would seriously be investigating the facility for lax security. That is the larger problem to be honest.

Some claimed to feel that way, perhaps, but no one proved that was the case. More likely, they stated what they did in order to distract from what's obvious to most of us, which is that perverts can and will take advantage of these sorts of laws.

No one CARED about his "identity"; all anyone cared about was that he was there. Plus, which "he"? TWO cases listed there, not one. Neither case saw anyone arrested, and neither case gave any requirement that the MAN "identify" as a woman.

Without these laws, a facility would not have to worry about a lawsuit, or about offending some SJW type, and they would have legal reason to have the person removed. With these laws, the guys can claim, accurately, that they have a legal right to be there. So, some perv can watch little girls and women changing clothes, and expose himself, and no one can legally complain, because, gee, he might, maybe, feel like a woman that day! That's the point!!

I'd guess that most actually trans people would not WANT to dress in front of others. The pervs are the problem, and these laws enable them.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Here is some information I posted about Walt Heyer, a transgender who completely transitioned into a woman, and then changed her/his mind and changed back into a man, with consequences. The following is part of what he, among others in the transgender and even LGB community have to say about these mandates by Obama, and his administraion.

www.sexchangeregret.com...

The man who's had TWO sex changes: Incredible story of Walt, who became Laura, then REVERSED the operation because he believes surgeons in US and Europe are too quick to operate

Walt Heyer had sex change to become a woman when he was 42 years old
After eight years living as Laura Jensen, he reverted back to being a man
He believes the desire to change gender stems from psychological trauma
Heyer controversially disputes that Gender Dysphoria is a genetic disorder
Now 74, he acts as a counselor to those considering a sex change surgery
Psychological vetting of patients before operation is inadequate, he claims

By Jay Akbar For Mailonline

Published: 03:10 EST, 26 January 2015 | Updated: 07:38 EST, 26 January 2015

www.dailymail.co.uk... te.html

Public School LGBT Programs Don't Just Trample Parental Rights. They Also Put Kids at Risk.
by Walt Heyer
within Education, Marriage, Sexuality

June 8th, 2015

No matter what well-intentioned teachers and administrators believe, LGBT acceptance programs designed by GLSEN and funded by the CDC are designed to encourage kids to question their gender identity and sexual orientation.

Through his executive appointments, President Obama has helped expose American schoolchildren to activism that places them at risk.

On May 19, 2009, a few short months after his inauguration, Obama gave the green light to Secretary of Education Arne Duncan to appoint Kevin Jennings to a top position to influence school policy: the post of Assistant Deputy Secretary for the Office of Safe and Drug-Free Schools, also known as the “safe schools czar.” Jennings, a powerful LGBT rights activist who is himself a gay man, was the founder of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN). GLSEN is one of the largest LGBT activist organizations in the nation and is devoted to promoting homosexuality in K-12 schools. Jennings served as “safe schools czar” from 2009-2011.

www.thepublicdiscourse.com...

As for the claim made by some that "no one's rights are being affected by these mandates", here is an example of whose rights are being affected.

Man-splaining Is No Excuse For Invading Girls’ Locker Rooms

By Bethany Mandel
September 3, 2015

The 150 Missouri girls who walked out of their locker room when a young man barged in, insisting hes a woman, are courageous and deserve admiration, not man-splaining.

One hundred and fifty students at a high school in Missouri are braver than I am. Up until now, I have not really shared how politically incorrect I am: I refuse to use pronouns of someone’s choosing. If a man was born a man, I will call him “he” and vice versa for a woman.

While I’ve been told I should use a pronoun of one’s choosing out of respect and kindness, I decline to do so because I refuse to play along with the delusion. We don’t play along with the delusions of schizophrenics, and I won’t play along with the notion that someone with a penis is somehow a woman. It’s usually the same folks who scream about (the complicated) science on global warming also asking the rest of us to ignore basic human biology. The times, they may be a changin’, but I refuse to go along with the tide. The situation in Missouri is why.

thefederalist.com...

<< 20  21  22   >>

join