It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Chicago man chokes 8-year-old girl in public bathroom
WATE Published: May 17, 2016, 11:14 am Updated: May 17, 2016, 12:20 pm

CHICAGO (WATE) – The Chicago Sun Times reports that an 8-year-old girl was choked by a man who was in the womens bathroom.

The girl’s mother was shopping when her daughter went to the restroom alone. The mother heard a scream and ran into the bathroom where she found 33-year-old Reese M. Hartstirn carrying the unconscious little girl into a stall.

He had used his hands to strangle her until she passed out.

Other store patrons assisted the mother in restraining Harstirn until police arrived to arrest him.

kron4.com...

Checked the forums and didn't see this story. This is the beginning of attacks that will occur by men claiming to be a woman but with only one thought, peek on women and children in the bathroom, or do worse such as this case.

Can't people understand what it means when a law is passed allowing any man to enter women's restrooms will do?

It gives a free pass to creeps and pedophiles to do as they please with women and children and they will only be arrested after committing their acts.

In this instance the pedophile was thankfully stopped from finishing his attack, but he still strangled this little girl until she passed out. What would have happened if the girl hadn't been able to scream before she passed out?

That's not pointing the fact that studies show transgenders have a higher incidence of violence and assault on women.

Not to mention that this law is only going to make more people turn against the transgender agenda in general. I am not talking about "government run agencies", but people in general.

When people start seeing their mothers, sisters, daughters and sons being victims of this new law more people will turn against the transgender agenda, and we will also unfortunately see more violence against transgenders as well because of this law. it's only natural for a parent to try to protect their children or wife.

edit on 24-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

+53 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It does not say anything about him posing as a women. Do you have another source that shows he was doing this?

+26 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
AugustusMasonicus

I second this motion. I read nothing about him dressing as a woman.

+21 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I didn't see in the article where the man claimed to identify as a female... and I assume he was wearing male clothing? I'm not sure that this has anything to do with transgender bathroom laws.
Sad and scary story for the victim and mother... my prayers for the eight year old's well being.

+24 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It does not say anything about him posing as a women. Do you have another source that shows he was doing this?

The man was in the woman's bathroom. Didn't you see what happened to the security guard, who was a woman, who tried to stop a man from entering a woman's bathroom? The security guard was detained instead. Men including pedophiles and other confused people can enter woman's bathrooms without being stopped.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

+27 more 
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

The law passed by Obama doesn't say they have to be dressed as a woman... They just have to claim that they think they are a woman inside.

link   

Does the law allow any man to use the woman's restroom?

(post by Deaf Alien removed for a manners violation)
+27 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
As opposed to "before" where there was a gender guard at every door? Come on, a monster like this wasn't sitting at home watching the news thinking "YES! NOW I can finally go after little girls"

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I am dress like a women and I am a man! Lol
Where is the new source?
edit on 5 24 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Does the law allow any man to use the woman's restroom?

Self-Identity does not require a State issued picture i.d. card.

+5 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

The law passed by Obama doesn't say they have to be dressed as a woman... They just have to claim that they think they are a woman inside.
can you point to where in the article the man claims to identify as a woman?
This is sad story and the main thing we must understand is that young people should be accompanied by a parent into a public bathroom.

+13 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The man was in the woman's bathroom.

I understand that, I can read. What I did not read was whether he was posing as a women as you stated.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I know what you self identify as. *winks*

edit on 5/24/2016 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
link   
ElectricUniverse

That's your logic behind this?

Yeah...

Do you even have proof he identified as a woman?

Fail.

link   
There's only one solution,

Unsecured IP Body cameras for all!!

Mom or dad can link their cellphones to monitor the situation and set off an alarm if they feel their child is in danger. Sounds crazy, I know.

Just you wait...

+18 more 
posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

First off, Dear Leader did not pass a law, he threatened to cut off funding. Secondly, that was in regards schools and this incident did not take place in a school.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

(post by Deaf Alien removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join