It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

1 John 4: 2-3

So, according to the Christian Bible, anyone who doesn't believe that Jesus Christ was god/messiah/etc. is "the antichrist."

So, at least according to what the Bible actually says, there are about 5 billion or so antichrists in the world today.

Myself included.

"Boo."
edit on 24-5-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
It's not a definite thing. Theologically.

"Anti" (Capital A) in the Greek had two meanings, which are OPPOSITION...and REPLACEMENT...simultaneously.

"Oppose" or "Instead of".

So you could have a MAN (specifically stated) which will oppose or replace, or help take those AWAY from what is known as Christ. Possibly with a New Religion, or a counterfeit of the old one.

Also known as as the "Son of Sin" and "Son of Perdition"...which also means destruction or loss of way of a former belief.
A 'turning away'. The Great Apostate revealing/fomenting the Great Apostasy.
edit on 400am3103America/Chicago15CDT03America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster
The Rise of... Get it? The Rise? Well I don't but anyway back on point.

Lately there has been a noticeable rise of Antichrist Posts and Threads. Part of me wants to put this theory to an end and the other part of me is curious about it. So, let's discuss the theoretical theory that God and Satan decided to play a game with humanity and each put in a player on the field. However, the player we will be discussing is the Antichrist.

From what I have read and grasped so far is that as soon as this promised child/leader/player shows on the field we will then see the end of days.....

You seem to miss one point, the end is a ever-recurring event as is the rise of Antichrist. You seem to think this is a one-time event ?

edit on 24-5-2016 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ove38

Hahaha! No no no Trump is not the AntiChrist so I'm not worried in that department. But! I am more concerned with Hillary as that she will win this election and the way she lies reminds me of the 'Whore' from the revelations.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Christ founded a religion, was a teacher.
The antichrist would therefore also found a religion, as a teacher.

Christ rejected the sword.
Founding an empire by sword would be a dominant part of the antichrist religion.

Christ rejected the offer of the Nations by Satan.
The antichrist would accept the offer of the Nations by Satan.

Christ overcame death. Resurrection is the opposite of death cults.
The antichrist would embrace death. Who doesn't want their 40 virgins with no rebirth just instant gratification?

Christ was celibate and forgave the prostitute, reinstating innocence.
The antichrist would take a child bride, robbing innocence.

The two teachings are at odds and sow seeds in the Nations at the same time.

How's that for some inconvenient truths?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Hahaha! No no no Trump is not the AntiChrist so I'm not worried in that department. But! I am more concerned with Hillary as that she will win this election and the way she lies reminds me of the 'Whore' from the revelations.

Also the "Whore" riding the beast is a ever-recurring event. The whole point with the story, is to be on guard and not go under with the Whore, the Beast and so on, but to win with the winner !

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

Also the "Whore" riding the beast is a ever-recurring event. The whole point with the story, is to be on guard and not go under with the Whore, the Beast and so on, but to win with the winner !

If there is any way to win, is not to play that game. All that stuff is about propagation of memes and concepts; it gets THAT silly.

edit on 16201639amk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
your non-antichrist future cannot transpire because of a lack-of-participation by the antagonist...

if a human being will not become the opposite-of-Christ
then an other-world Alien being will step up to the plate

the 6 thousand year plan for 'Adamic Man' is written in stone

all the rest of humanity, numbering in the Billions, will have to suffer even though 'they' are not Adamic-Menkind

if you want new spins in the AC & such>>> listen & involve yourself with this source of insider information

www.hagmannandhagmann.com...
Monday, May 23rd, 2016 :
Join us tonight for as Steve Quayle, Tom Horn & Chris Putnam discuss
“THE FINAL ROMAN EMPEROR, THE ISLAMIC ANTICHRIST, AND THE VATICAN’S LAST CRUSADE”.
It will be an information packed show

keep foremost in your minds....an Anti-Christ does not do the Reverse of the Jesus ministry...
the Anti-Christ has a total denial that Jesus was the 'Word' born into the world of humans...
Anti Christ says there is NO Son-of-God, NO Trinity of God, that Christ (the anointed Jesus) was only a standard chromosome person, male DNA person, of mortal flesh only... was not God in any form what-so-ever

...I tend to agree... a suffering and subordinate creature that has access to Supernatural power would be such a waste of talent and instruction for the betterment of humanity...
edit on th31146409958824192016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

Your hypothesis, while interesting, does not fly in respect to the prophesy - and yet it does. The antichrist figure according to prophecy is a charismatic, peace bringing leader of mankind until he is mortally wounded and then resurrected with the spirit of Satan inhabiting him- that's when the true evil supposedly begins. So the antichrist is not the son of Satan but rather a vessel that has been chosen for Satan to demonically possess- if you subscribe to that sort of thing. Personally I think the book of Revelations is just a rant made by a ticked off exile who happens to be hallucinating on noxious cave gases and has a flair for the dramatic.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: yosako

If there is any way to win, is not to play that game. All that stuff is about propagation of memes and concepts; it gets THAT silly.

Thanks for the memes info, yosako never heard of it : )

en.wikipedia.org...

Since all of this is an integrated part of our lives, I don't see how you can not be a part of it (not to play that game)

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If Trump was the antichrist he would be loved by all to start with, no he is not.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

It is possible that Satan (the serpent) tempted Eve to eat the forbidden fruit for his own agenda. Once Eve became sexually active, Satan had sex with Eve and she became pregnant with Cain.

Then Serpent (satan) could create a "new" race of humans, in his own twisted "image and likeness", an army of his children to make war with God's people.

So is Cain Satans son?

Satan was not in the garden of eden. The serpent was a beast and Ha Satan is a spirit. And the serpent was permanently defeated while Ha Satan sits on the divine council.

Nothing in the Bible suggests that Eve got pregnant by anyone other than Adam.

In Jewish tradition the serpent is Lilith, Adams first wife who refused to submit and was made serpentine. All sorts of messed up stuff went on that isn't in the Bible but Talmud and Zohar record it.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Parazurvan

Thank you. I am Jewish and just had thoughts. Your a smart person!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
If Trump was the antichrist he would be loved by all to start with, no he is not.

Does it matter if he is anti-Christ or not ? He's the next president !

The pope has already said he's not a Christian

www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parazurvan

Satan was not in the garden of eden. The serpent was a beast and Ha Satan is a spirit. And the serpent was permanently defeated while Ha Satan sits on the divine council.

But the serpent would be the physical manifestation of the Ha Satan spirit, just like the human body is the manifestation of God's Spirit.

"The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

in the acts of Thomas, when Thomas confronts a physical manifestation of Satan's spirit, this serpent says to Thomas:

"I am he that entered through the barrier (fence) into paradise and spake with Eve the things which my father bade me speak unto her"

I'm curious though, can you show me to the quotes regarding Lilit(h) in the Talmud/Zohar?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Your hypothesis, while interesting, does not fly in respect to the prophesy - and yet it does. The antichrist figure according to prophecy is a charismatic, peace bringing leader of mankind until he is mortally wounded and then resurrected with the spirit of Satan inhabiting him- that's when the true evil supposedly begins. So the antichrist is not the son of Satan but rather a vessel that has been chosen for Satan to demonically possess- if you subscribe to that sort of thing. Personally I think the book of Revelations is just a rant made by a ticked off exile who happens to be hallucinating on noxious cave gases and has a flair for the dramatic.

That is another prospect.
A vessel to be occupied.
The charismatic man of peace. The crusader, the appointer of Holy Roman Emperors.
A rising star took his throne, removed his power, the mortal wound administered by Napoleon.
Mussolini initiated the resurrection of his enthroned place among nations. The holy See, a separate sovereign legal entity, resides at the UN today at the highest table of Nations overseeing the implementation of a New World Order. It was an elaborate ruse the generations alive at the times could never contemplate.
Consider this, the Pope's bishops helped recruitment throughout every nation during both world wars.
The Church and Islam were both in collusion with supporting Hitler and the Axis Powers but nobody makes a fuss over it.
Only the Pope gets a special seat at the UN, while Islam resides in the member nations denoting who is the master and who is the servant.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

A vessel to be occupied.
The charismatic man of peace. The crusader, the appointer of Holy Roman Emperors.
A rising star took his throne, removed his power, the mortal wound administered by Napoleon.
Mussolini initiated the resurrection of his enthroned place among nations. The holy See, a separate sovereign legal entity, resides at the UN today at the highest table of Nations overseeing the implementation of a New World Order. It was an elaborate ruse the generations alive at the times could never contemplate.
Consider this, the Pope's bishops helped recruitment throughout every nation during both world wars.
The Church and Islam were both in collusion with supporting Hitler and the Axis Powers but nobody makes a fuss over it.
Only the Pope gets a special seat at the UN, while Islam resides in the member nations denoting who is the master and who is the servant.

The Pope is anti-Christ is a Martin Luther (1483-1546) theory.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

A vessel to be occupied.

The Pope is anti-Christ is a Martin Luther (1483-1546) theory.

Ya, and Luther didn't have the events of the mortal wound or the resurrection happen yet in his time. Would be 240 years till Napoleon. He was under the yoke of a Holy Roman Emperor system and it was more than obvious who appointed the emperor while he was alive.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

He is the next president??? you must have traveled into the future! amazing capabalities..

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

1 John 4: 2-3

So, according to the Christian Bible, anyone who doesn't believe that Jesus Christ was god/messiah/etc. is "the antichrist."

So, at least according to what the Bible actually says, there are about 5 billion or so antichrists in the world today.

Myself included.

"Boo."

Now let's look at this a different way.... This verse that you quoted above is very relevant...especially when coupled with a few other verses. First this one.... Rom 10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach....and Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Now couple those with this one John 1:12 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: and John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Now let me ask you ...how many Christ's do we see in the world ? How many are able to confess with their mouth's that they are son's of God ? How many are walking around doing the works of Christ ? That's because the spirit of Anti-Christ is prevailing mightily against us..we do not believe that Christ can be made manifest through our flesh.

edit on 24-5-2016 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join