It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

This thread made me think of the book Good Omens by Terry Pratchet/Neil Gaiman.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Substracto
a reply to: Ove38

He is the next president??? you must have traveled into the future! amazing capabalities..

I don't know how you can doubt that ?

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
..we do not believe that Christ can be made manifest through our flesh.

I do, and I know hundreds of millions that do.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
In Christianity Jesus Christ is God so an Anti-Christ would be someone who was not only against God.

In what is expressed in Revelations. Is a being who in the end is defined as not delusional. But who's actions are consistent with engaging in a criminal act against an individual that created reality for a reason.

A person who actually has decided to contradict the decision of his creator.

It is to present that because of free will. Somehow the creator of reality decided to create a reality the creator could not control.

At issue to al of this is what intellectually was defined as realty, as compared to how we define it today.

edit on 24-5-2016 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
theres a great book called good omens you might like to read by terry Pratchett and neil gaimann

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster
And if this individual walks off the field - Would then Satan not try his or her best to try and return the player back onto the board?

So then - How would both God and Satan react if the Antichrist walked off the board? Would it not make both parties a bit heated at this individual?

When we start looking at it the way it is we begin to realize that both sides are using and abusing?

The spirit of the Son of haSatan will never walk off the field because the spirit knows what awaits it for disobeying a direct order from its 'handler'.

i will give an idea of what will await it in hell. Imagine your type of hell. Then classify that thought as paradise compared to what it really 'feels' like down there.

In any hell, the word infinity becomes reality as spirits are immortal. Infinite torture, infinite suffering, misery, despair, agony etc. You get the picture. The pain rises to new heights as every second ticks by.

Maybe watch Keanu Reeves enter the Lake of Fire in the film 'Constantine'. Its shockingly close. Every sinner stands as a skeleton in the lake, flames licking their scorched bones. Jaws wide open, screaming in agony. Yet, just like the film, only the sounds of fire and wind are heard because no sinner has any fleshy lungs, throat, voice box to scream through anymore.

So ask yourself, which option would you take : Obey orders or scream in agony for eternity ?

Anyway, the AC will be loved by everyone after they do the following:

Free clean water and food for all.
Free energy and cheap UFO technology for all.
Colonization of planets for anyone who wants a new job off-planet.
Fallen Watcher technology to erase all natural diseases.
If the military, hawk politicians, arms dealers, weapons manufacturers, terrorists still want war, then send them into a war zone with alien factions. They will all be happy until they get killed.

Bottle all water and give it freely to everyone who willingly takes the Mark of the Beast.
Imprison anyone drinking rain water. Then in prison, if they want water, they need the Mark.

Anyone not taking the Mark will have 3 days to live before they dehydrate.

Billions of people will sell their souls in seconds with the freebies mentioned above and everyone will love the AC for giving them new hope or they will die.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38
[originally posted by: HarryJoy
..we do not believe that Christ can be made manifest through our flesh.

I do, and I know hundreds of millions that do.

Wow !!!!....I can't imagine how many books people will be reading 2,000 yrs from now about you and your millions of acquaintances ...giving sight to the blind, causing the lame to walk and raising the dead. I'm sure it is just a conspiracy by the MSM not to be publicizing your miraculous feats on the news at this current time.

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I have heard something interesting about the coming of the antichrist and a special ritual that will take place soon! Has anyone heard anything like this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join