It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenda Jackson - Obama Will “Suspend” 2016 Presidential Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
In 2007, she prophesied that Obama would be elected President even though he was a long shot at the time. After he was elected in 2008 she prophesied that he would be re-elected for a second term in 2012. Now she has another prophetic word regarding President Obama. She said, “God showed me that if Christians don’t start praying more than they ever have and even the churches become the house of prayer this next Presidential election is not going to take place. It is going to be suspended because evil is going to arise and some disasters are going to happen and some things are going to be put in place and the President is not going to be removed. He is going to stay in. These things are going to happen and they are going to be VERY BAD if we don’t get a hold of God. The church has got to get back to prayer. Prayer is the power He gave the church and we have to get the faith of God.

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ive always been in favor of the " If you post a prophesy and it doesn't happen, you're out" mentality.

This WILL happen? Cmon. The liberals were all in a fluster about Bush somehow suspending the election for a third term and now here come the other side doing the same thing.

OBAMA WILL NOT SUSPEND THE ELECTION

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Here is my prediction:

The election will happen. The only way it will not happen is if the country ends up being nuked and the cities are radioactive and people are unable to vote. Christian's, both persons, ministers, politicians and law makers will keep pushing laws, till a question is asked, one that should not be asked in a court and the ruling that comes down will ultimately start the downfall of many christian churchs in the usa, where people grow tired of the BS, the hate and the bad laws that they are pushing and decide that enough is enough, and they will end up seeing more leave the various churchs, and that the government decides it is time to either close or tax them for getting involved in politics, all due to their actions.

On a side note, they said that about the last Bush president. And it seems as though all those who was told by God are out of the election. And the states that are in the Bible Belt, seem to be laying the ground work for problems that will shock them, ultimately creating more problems that will cost the people of those states in ways that they are not prepared for.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Helenamatias
Why couldn't she just predict that Hillary will drop out of the race?

So she has some hits to back her record up..... does she have a whole lot of misses too? I would rather that she did have a terrible record. That prediction doesn't sound very warm and fuzzy.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

These things are going to happen and they are going to be VERY BAD if we don’t get a hold of God. The church has got to get back to prayer. Prayer is the power He gave the church and we have to get the faith of God.

What are your instructions for us to "get a hold of God"

And what happend to Cruz; wasn't he the "anointed" one?

edit on 17-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
zero chance this will happen.

I remember a few years ago there was a flurry of these posts.

Never believed it then, don't believe it now.

We have a representative democracy and a 2nd amendment for a reason.

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Why couldn't she just predict that Hillary will drop out of the race?

So she has some hits to back her record up..... does she have a whole lot of misses too? I would rather that she did have a terrible record. That prediction doesn't sound very warm and fuzzy.

She will be US's first female president

link   

The 2016 election won't be suspended. But Hillary will be POTUS giving us an Obama third term. So she's half right.

link   
dp
edit on 5jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I was trying to find out a bit more about her hits and misses. Difficult to come to a conclusion about that. But I did find this, which doesn't seem to be rooted in modern scientific thinking:

A couple of things she had to say really moved me in my spirit. I think we all believe that the increase in earth quakes and volcanic activity is a sign of the last days, but I wondered why that is. Glenda said these things are happening because hell is enlarging itself to make room for all those who are going there. It says in the Bible that hell will enlarge itself. Isaiah 5:14 says: Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure:…

The Harley Factor (warning: there is a photo of a cat on the blog page... ugh.)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
If Marshall law is upon us or if we are actively in a war, the presidency cannot change hands. I believe this woman may be talented but with that crazy Christian hair who knows, maybe she does have Gods email ? Personally as an atheist Im rolling my eyes but I keep an open mind.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
No one ever thinks something will happen until it does. That being said I have my doubts about this coming to be. I am gong to take a expect the worst hope for the best stance. Or a wait and see but being prepared either way attitude.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This happens every 8 years, i remember being here when Bush was about to leave and folks were convinced he would declare martial law. Didn't happen then unlikely to happen now.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
This WILL happen? Cmon. The liberals were all in a fluster about Bush somehow suspending the election for a third term and now here come the other side doing the same thing.

As a Liberal I can call bs on this.
Conspiracy theorists of all persuasions believed this when most rational people didn't, it was nonsense perpetuated by the likes of Alex Jones and most of us knew is was utter tripe at the time, just as we know this is utter tripe now.

And of course we should always be suspicious of people pretending to be holy and speaking for their imaginary sky wizard while they "predict" doom.

Throw all the virgins into the volcano to placate the vengeful God!
Stone the adulterers to placate the angry lord!
Sacrifice the Witches or you'll be cast down into Hell!
Murder people or face damnation!
Obey me or the end of the world will come!

While she wants everyone to pray to her imaginary sky wizard, most of us want her and her friends to seek out mental health services.
edit on 17-5-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Glenda said these things are happening because hell is enlarging itself to make room for all those who are going there.

Maybe hell has to enlarge itself to make room for the special place Madeleine Albright said the women who don't vote for Hillary will be sent.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Oh, and after a little looking it seems as though there is absolutely no evidence of this woman ever making any accurate prediction about anything.

I could write a whole novel about all the things I claim I predicted, prove I didn't.

The woman has absolutely zero credibility, just like all the other voodoo preachers, Christian fanatics and witchdoctors out there.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

If it comes to pass, I applaud your correct guess. Vegas is full of people that have accurately predicted the outcome of dice rolls and roulette wheels and poker deals. However, this does not make those people "psychics". At best, good gamblers read probabilities and make their predictions accordingly.

Unfortunately for Glenda the Good Witch, I don't think she has read the tea leaves right.

Suspending an election would require domestic chaos unlike anything this country has ever seen. For a sitting democrat president to order elections suspended while congress is controlled by republicans, Obama might as well introduce articles of impeachment into congress himself and save the lawmakers the time to draft them. Of course he could declare martial law and send congress home, but martial law requires the military to cooperate and I still like to believe that they take the oath to support and defend The Constitution (not obey the President) seriously.

My point is that absent an unprecedented domestic catastrophe (civil war, nuclear terrorism, etc.), the President would be crazy to even consider such a move. There is a reason it has never happened. It would probably mark the end of the United States.
edit on 17-5-2016 by Slave2theTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think she's one of the better ones. She certainly comes from a powerful heritage. And, she's far from full of herself.

Mena Grebin, IIRC, says something similar . . . and some say that the SElection will be very chaotic, a mess, if it happens at all.

Certainly the Imposter in Chief would love to hold onto the power . . . though he's evidently aiming for the UN Chief, if he has to leave the WH.

Time will tell. Some have said WWIII will begin before the end of 2016 and some before the end of 2017. Many have said the economic utter collapse will be before the end of 2016 . . . eventually resulting famine in the USA.

Times are clearly headed that way. I pray they are delayed.

I don't see the church folks praying THAT earnestly until things get overtly very hard. Sadly.

originally posted by: Helenamatias
In 2007, she prophesied that Obama would be elected President even though he was a long shot at the time. After he was elected in 2008 she prophesied that he would be re-elected for a second term in 2012. Now she has another prophetic word regarding President Obama. She said, “God showed me that if Christians don’t start praying more than they ever have and even the churches become the house of prayer this next Presidential election is not going to take place. It is going to be suspended because evil is going to arise and some disasters are going to happen and some things are going to be put in place and the President is not going to be removed. He is going to stay in. These things are going to happen and they are going to be VERY BAD if we don’t get a hold of God. The church has got to get back to prayer. Prayer is the power He gave the church and we have to get the faith of God.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I can tell you now that there will be chaos during this election especially around the end of it,,,need not be a psychic to know that one. I think Hillary is going to eat crap at the convention,,,,,thanks Bernie people !

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I can tell you now that there will be chaos during this election especially around the end of it,,,need not be a psychic to know that one. I think Hillary is going to eat crap at the convention,,,,,thanks Bernie people !

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join