It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenda Jackson - Obama Will “Suspend” 2016 Presidential Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I can tell you now that there will be chaos during this election especially around the end of it,,,need not be a psychic to know that one. I think Hillary is going to eat crap at the convention,,,,,thanks Bernie people !

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
But see, it's so easy for her to get out of being wrong. When it doesn't happen, she'll just say "luckily, we prayed just enough to make it work out okay." And then she'll move to the next promised disaster if we don't keep on trying to "get hold of God".

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Spot on.

It's quite amusing how they think of magma as literally Hell, that Hell is of this world or of this realm.
Makes me think she has a bit of creationism in her.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Helenamatias

The President has no authority to suspend the election.Any election

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I have to say, reading your posts, you sure have a woody for Christianity. I know you are an atheist, but why say CHRISTIAN FANATICS and leave it at that? I will help you out though, here it goes:

The woman has absolutely zero credibility, just like all the other voodoo preachers, Christian fanatics, muslim fanatics, Hindu fanatics, Wiccan fanatics, Budist fanatics, Shinto fanatics, Jewish fanatics, Tao fanatics and witchdoctors out there.

You are most welcome!

Dorian Soran, keeper of the truth (v2.0)

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

You left out

Religion of Scientism fanatics.

BTW, solid research over decades has demonstrated that the

"intiscriminantly anti-religious" are the MOST fanatical and bigoted of any values group tested.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
But see, it's so easy for her to get out of being wrong. When it doesn't happen, she'll just say "luckily, we prayed just enough to make it work out okay." And then she'll move to the next promised disaster if we don't keep on trying to "get hold of God".

You mean like the conspiracy theorists who think their delusional notions didn't come true because they "exposed" the truth on ATS!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So... "evil's gonna arise, some disasters are gonna happen and some things are gonna be put in place"... "these things are gonna happen and they're gonna be VERY BAD".

Jeez, Can she be a little more vague?

Sounds to me like the church is trying to increase membership with fear and threats. Taking a page from Donald Trump, I see... Way to go, church!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MEDIKATED
I can tell you now that there will be chaos during this election especially around the end of it,,,need not be a psychic to know that one. I think Hillary is going to eat crap at the convention,,,,,thanks Bernie people !

The election will proceed and there will be a TRUPOTUS, however, things may get darker there after.

There are problems coming that we will all have to face but they aren't anything to do with stupid religion!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Sounds to me like the church is trying to increase membership with fear and threats. Taking a page from Donald Trump, I see... Way to go, church!

So what's new? All organized religion is based on fear and propaganda, convincing the naive and fearful that unless they obey the orders of their cult they will be cast off into hell for eternity - but God loves them

Most of us know there are no monsters under the bed.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Honestly?

With the jokes we have for running candidates how could he not?

Not like it would be hard. And calamity is closer than most realize, this much I can say for sure.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: butcherguy
Glenda said these things are happening because hell is enlarging itself to make room for all those who are going there.

Maybe hell has to enlarge itself to make room for the special place Madeleine Albright said the women who don't vote for Hillary will be sent.

If the woman was a relgious as she claims she would know Hell dont accept souls again until after the final judgement. all souls are in a waiting place currently(those who are not decided on that is) And then its only temporary as their souls will be burned up and cease to exist from time itself. Eliminating all memories of them from relatives and friends minds.
Its why there will be no more sadness. Why be sad over someone who never existed?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BooCrackers

Gotta star you for that quote! It's my siggy after all!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well, it appears that if we all just pray, the Obama will change his mind and everything will go just as normal. So when he doesn't (and it was never going to happen) suspend the election, Mrs. faith psychic can declare victory, safe in the knowledge that we all prayed out little hearts out. Silly.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
hope so...hope so...make it happen.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

The President has no authority to suspend the election.Any election

Yes , the President does. In a way. National Martial Law states the highest military leader would assume complete control of this country after it was declared . This would last until the emergency was cleared. As the President is Commander - in - Chief of the US (and therefore the highest ranking military leader in the land) would assume complete control over the US . No other could be put into office during that time.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Oh really Bo? Where's this solid research you speak of?

Why you keep calling science a religion also shows your lack of reason. Science is a method of study not a belief system. Science changes and makes admission when wrong and new information is discovered.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Wonder why we can't pray for wars to stop or food to magically grow. Oh right prayer is useless.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

In 2007, she prophesied that Obama would be elected President even though he was a long shot at the time.

After he was elected in 2008 she prophesied that he would be re-elected for a second term in 2012.

Now she has another prophetic word regarding President Obama. She said, “God showed me that if Christians don’t start praying more than they ever have and even the churches become the house of prayer this next Presidential election is not going to take place.

I predicted Obama to win early on , I also predicted him winning his re-election based on business principles and how the MSM was warping and presenting his image to the public.

Using the same principles I say she is wrong and Hillary will be our next worthless corporate prostitute in charge in the coming 2016 election.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: butcherguy
Glenda said these things are happening because hell is enlarging itself to make room for all those who are going there.

Maybe hell has to enlarge itself to make room for the special place Madeleine Albright said the women who don't vote for Hillary will be sent.

.....all souls are in a waiting place currently(

Most likely my local DMV.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join