It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz to name Carly Fiorina as VP

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
PLEASE get that guy to a good Dr. he has issues!!

Let Ted have his last "breaking news" moment, before he makes a fool of himself at the convention.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I have my sound down to ZERO on the TV while Ted is speaking... and don't feel that I'm missing anything, LOL.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It should be a Carly/Cruz ticket if anything. Watching him is sad. It is like having a friend whose girlfriend broke up with them and they will not admit it. Staring them in the face. Goodbye Lyin ted....

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I have my sound down to ZERO on the TV while Ted is speaking... and don't feel that I'm missing anything, LOL.

don't you almost feel bad for the people who are there, watching it live? Standing around, possibly sweating and uncomfortable. LOL sorry saps..
edit on 27-4-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Is this the same Fiorina who said Cruz would say anything to get elected? criticized Cruz for the government shutdown over Obamacare? My, how the tide has changed.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Born and raised in Indiana.

I drive about 150 miles a day from the country south of Indy, to Carmel on the north side of Indy.

I see a lot of Trump stickers every day, I saw one kasich sticker, and haven't seen a single cruse sticker at all.

Not very scientific, but from a guy on the ground that gets around, not looking good for Ted here.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

good to hear - I am wishing maximum embarrassment for Cruz after this (and all of the others, but he's setting himself up here and i can't contain my large grin thinking about it)
edit on 27-4-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I wouldn't care if he named her because her skills stood over the rest of the other choices but just to get the womens vote,I think that is really an insult to women.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: carewemust

don't you almost feel bad for the people who are there, watching it live? Standing around, possibly sweating and uncomfortable. LOL sorry saps..

What do you bet someone faints before he reaches the half-way point? People fainted during Obama's campaign stops all the time.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras

I don't have time to search now, but I think Carly shut down an Hewlett Packard facility in Indiana. More ammo for Trump.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Cruz is playing the "woman card" and the "outsider card" in one neat little package. Will it work? I like Carly, but not standing next to Lyin' Ted.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: carewemust

I kinda feel bad for Her really.

They are going to trot her out on every news show and ask her the same questions they asked Sarah back in '08.

Let's hope she has better answers. At least I know she actually has experience with things.

~Tenth

Palin gets a raw deal over the "experience with things" stuff. She wasn't a bad governor prior to her affair with national level politics. That whole thing sort of ruined her, like a good dog that sudden;y kills a chicken and gets a taste for the blood.

I really don't know if this is a stunt or another manifestation of Ted Cruz's mental insanity and lack of rationality... does he still believe he's going to be the nominee?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
She's kinda cute in a way.

Are you in a place where someone is yelling "LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL"?

I have to admit, compared to Hillary she is cute as hell!

Cruz acting like he won already......roflmao

Go back to being the Captain of the Speech and Debate team at college Ted! You are making Christians look really bad bro!
edit on 27-4-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Listened to Teds speech announcing her, and in his build up of qualifications to be VP I noticed that Ted himself lacked all of them and that Carly lacked most of them. Honesty, Integrity, etc...

Plus, she's just an odd choice. I'm pretty sure that with this and the major backlash over the Kasich/Cruz alliance that Trump is going to get a first round nomination.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So nice of Cruz to not only lose but take Fiorina with him while he does it.

Delusions of grandeur coupled with the last death throws of a dying campaign... what else could he do?

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Kind of cute?? if you are serious, I am sorry man I really am.

edit on 27-4-2016 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
what else could he do?

He could have salvaged his future in national level politics and gracefully bowed out when the floodwaters reached his oddly shaped chin. All he's doing now is neutering any shot he may have retained a few months ago of running for POTUS in 2020 or 2024.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
She's kinda cute in a way.

She looks like the love child between a frog and a bird of prey, in a kinda cute way.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This seems more a move made for the general election then it does the primaries. Cruz has a problem with women voter and while not near as bad as Trumps it still dooms him in the general election. Adding Carly will not help. People do not vote for the VP. And women voters are not stupid sticking a women on the ticket is not going change minds. The sad part is Carly would have better chance to win the national election than either Cruz or Trump.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Dear God! She's singing on live tv.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join