It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz to name Carly Fiorina as VP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It was an Almost " Given " at the Time that Bill would get the Nomination , in Ted's case , it's just Wishful Thinking......

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I agree. I'm not trying to criticize Clinton here. I was just pointing out that it isn't precedent setting for a candidate to name a running mate prior to the convention. I do feel Cruz is acting like a royal ass in this, however.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: MrSpad
This seems more a move made for the general election then it does the primaries. Cruz has a problem with women voter and while not near as bad as Trumps it still dooms him in the general election. Adding Carly will not help. People do not vote for the VP. And women voters are not stupid sticking a women on the ticket is not going change minds. The sad part is Carly would have better chance to win the national election than either Cruz or Trump.

You watch too much cable news, Trump doesn't have a problem amongst women or any other minority group. All of it seems fabricated to me, from what I have seen.

I do not watch the news. I read polling data. And Trump has a huge problem with Women, minorities, Independents, Democrats and half the GOP. And when I say huge, I mean numbers so bad they have never been seen in polling before.

But despite those huge problems he swept every county in every state yesterday.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

What are you talking about, Trump has brought millions into the GOP party.

Umm... no. 7+ years of Obama and the fear of a Hillary Clinton presidency brought millions into the GOP. Don't get it twisted.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Cruz us a dellusional moron.

I would like to thank him for being so stupid that the republicans actually want Trump now.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't think her time at HP talks highly for her. Cruz just is hoping it will get the women vote.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

What are you talking about, Trump has brought millions into the GOP party.

Umm... no. 7+ years of Obama and the fear of a Hillary Clinton presidency brought millions into the GOP. Don't get it twisted.

hahahahaha

Hillary will do more to unite the GOP than any candidate ever has!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If Trump chooses Palin as VP I'm throwing away my tv. I CANT stand her voice, worse then fingernails on the chalkboard.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
If Trump chooses Palin as VP I'm throwing away my tv. I CANT stand her voice, worse then fingernails on the chalkboard.

Don't throw that TV away! Trump is not stupid enough to choose Palin (although I personally like her). She is not popular enough across the main stream.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Stick a fork in him..........I think he's done.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Since when does a Presidential Candidate Name a Running Mate BEFORE they are Actually Nominated ? Talk about putting the Cart before the Horse.........

They do it when they're desperate. It's a last ditch maneuver to deny Trump from 1237 and even if it works it probably costs him the nomination because doing so gives up one of his biggest pieces of leverage in buying support from major players. You normally use the VP nomination strategically to give your campaign a surge just as the convention gives you a surge in most situations. Cruz has lost both of those now because no one would be excited about a 2nd round nomination in these circumstances.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: MrSpad

Fail. Trump is a moderate. The party is struggling against an inner core that has become more and more liberal in their fiscal and social policies. They need to clean house, but it needs to be the Paul Ryans, Mitt Romneys, and John Kasiches that are shown the door... not their centrist and right of center members.

Romney and Kasich are both moderates.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

But no. He's trotted out Fiorina to pander for the female vote. I only hope that (the majority of) women aren't that stupid.

If I were a woman I would take offense to that. I'm curious as to how you would react if Trump were to choose Ben Carson.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Carly's speech talked about how fun Ted Cruz is. "He's a really fun guy!" Then she told a basketball Hoosiers story because they're campaigning in Indiana.

Now I'm watching Trump's rally and he actually introduced former Indiana university coach Bobby Knight! LOL!!! And he says Trump is the guy for President.

I bet Ted is seething. Teddy, Teddy, Teddy...It's time to take your ball and go home.
edit on 27-4-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

But no. He's trotted out Fiorina to pander for the female vote. I only hope that (the majority of) women aren't that stupid.

If I were a woman I would take offense to that. I'm curious as to how you would react if Trump were to choose Ben Carson.

Trump has been praising Ben Carson for a long time now. I think he highly respects him, but I don't think he has him pegged for VP. But, I do think he will have some position in a Trump administration.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
Carly's speech talked about how fun Ted Cruz is. "He's a really fun guy!" Then she told a basketball Hoosiers story because they're campaigning in Indiana.

Now I'm watching Trump's rally and he actually introduced former Indiana university coach Bobby Knight! LOL!!! And he says Trump is the guy for President.

I bet Ted is seething. Teddy, Teddy, Teddy...It's time to take your ball and go home.

Shooting "Rings" is awesome!

Poor Ted! Being a speech and debate nerd in college has caught up with him!

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Carly Fiorina's disrespectful and most infamous quote,

There is no job that is America's God-given right anymore.

Talk to former HP employees.
Anti-American Carly fired 30,000 HP employees and outsourced their jobs to INDIA.

If Cruz gets the nomination, this becomes a guaranteed win for Hillary.
Carly should move to India, where she'll garner a hero's welcome.

Conspiracy? Did Cruz select Carly in order to give the general election to Hillary?
Only the scholars of this, the ATS website, know for sure.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Bobby Knight's endorsement is a huge deal. Indiana has high respect for him. That's going to win over a lot of voters.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
Romney and Kasich are both moderates.

I disagree. From where I stand, they're the ones that have moved the GOP leftward when it should have been standing its ground.

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Yep.

This smacks of utter and complete delusion. ...and it is.

He should have bowed out weeks ago...I mean it's been obvious for quite a while longer that Trump, unfortunately, is going to be the GOP's guy.

This is going to be remembered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join