It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Board of Elections to be audited due to"hundreds of thousands of polling problems".

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

A little something from AZ:

voters removed from the roles:

151 Individual Reports

1 Unknown Party,
12 GOP,
139 Dem,

113 Sanders supporters,
24 Unknown Preference,
2 Clinton.

source

If you have time it is any interesting investigation, that is certainly worth the read!

edit on 20-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If you look at the map of New York Dem winners, Sanders won in almost the entire state - other than New York City.
New York City is where most of the complaints came from. Interesting that the one area that Hillary won has thousands of issues with deleted voter registrations, etc.

And most of the problems seemed to be reported by Dem voters. What are the odds of that?

www.nytimes.com...

Oh and... the Republican map of NY looks fabulous.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Every election season the people become more displeased with their choices of candidates and their elected officials. The establishment in turn has to create more shady decisive ways to rig the election and get the "chosen one" into office. It's a game of tug-o-war where the more the voters rebel against the system the more the system rebels against the voters.

Take Colorado for example.
The last 2 elections the Colorao delegates chose Ron Paul by a huge number. Colorado is a loose cannon and a month after Trump announced his candidacy the RNC and DNC put this stupid binding delegate rule into place.

I swear if the people of this country were actually paying attention to anything other than what's on "Prime Time" tonight they would have reinstated a new government by now. We are literally being pillaged of our inherited freedoms and wealth wholesale and we just sit back and let it happen...(Sorry for the rant)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Very well said. That is exactly what is happening.

I heard a top Republican insider, giving their insider line about "rules" and that Trump has zero chance of getting chosen at the convention, etc. etc. The person interviewing him asked if they were concerned about voter disenchantment or anger with the party. And the guy actually shrugged it of saying something like "nahhhh, people will get bored with all of this, and forget all about delegates and delegate counting by then".

That is what they count on. They just keep dumbing down and distracting the masses with TV and Facebook and pretty shiny things and know that they will eventually accept whatever the PTB decide for us.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
US Politicians are so crooked that when they die they'll have to be screwed into the ground.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I'm sorry Sillyolyou, but I feel you're being naive.
It shouldn't even be my concern, since I'm not living in the US (although your elections áre important to the rest of the world). But: even my belgian newspaper mentions the discrepancies in the NY voting process yesterday.

Please keep a critical, unbiased eye on your 'democratic' (for what that's still worth) system.
Saying "they would have voted Hillary anyway" just doesn't make it. I'm sorry.
Also: watch out for that lady. And good luck over there.
edit on 20/4/16 by Movhisattva because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Movhisattva

I tend not to go with conspiracy theories . Ill wait to see what comes of it but I'm going with with incompetence in the boe rather than manipulation.
Why would Hillary steal votes when she's so clearly winning?
That's a big risk. Remember Watergate?
Makes no sense.
edit on 4202016 by Sillyolme because: Auto correct made a mess again.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Movhisattva

Oh and I didn't say they would have all voted for Hillary. If the figures remained the same as the rest of the state she would probably gotten most of them. Not all.
edit on 4202016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

But... Sanders won in most of the state.

Hillary won in a very small part of the state, but it was the part with a denser population.
And that part with the dense population is the same area with the voter issues.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

But... Sanders won in most of the state.

Hillary won in a very small part of the state, but it was the part with a denser population.
And that part with the dense population is the same area with the voter issues.

With that last sentence containing "dense population" and "voter issues"you
repeated yourself Ajah... better than Mark Twain I'm afraid. Like legislators and crooks.

Additionally it points to a nationwide problem; in all our denser population centers.
EDIT:: I wasn't surprised to hear somebody along the way call foul-- but the
whole process is so subject to manipulation only the truly dense can trust it.

edit on 20-4-2016 by derfreebie because: The difference between Oh well and Oh Hell is a warm glow.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

The shill is strong within you!

You just love some Hillary... Every which way you can you always back her in every forum... How much do you get paid by the way?

The mental gymnastics Hillary supporters have to do to support her are amazing (trump supporters too)

Graffik

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

This happens with Pennsylvania.... The entire state is red except philly and Pittsburgh.

i don't feel it works correctly.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: gladtobehere

Hillary's margin was so wide it won't matter if Sanders eventually gets more delegates from N.Y.. her votes totaled more than the three republicans guys put together. N.Y. spoke and they spoke for Hillary.
I'm betting most of the votes messed up and shut out would have also been votes for Hillary. Not Bernie.

Wide margin of fraudulent votes? Oh that's right-- you support her, so they are all legitimate.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
US Politicians are so crooked that when they die they'll have to be screwed into the ground.

Except with Hillary they will have to use a rotary hammer. A big one.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The area most impacted by the purges was Brooklyn. For those of you unaware, that just happens to be where Sanders is from. Just a coincidence, obviously, absolutely nothing intentionally designed to skew things in Hillary's favor happening here. Nope, no sir-ee, just a few coincidental occurrences.

I'm calling it now. Some occurrence, whether it be database "issues" or polling booth problems, will occur in one or both of Pennsylvania and California. I also predict that they will, coincidentally and by accident of course, just happen to be issues that assist Clinton.

Another interesting little "coincidence" to note is that of the last 9 states, the only 2 states that Hillary won also just happen to be the only 2 states under investigation for irregularities. Hmm... Nah, there can't possibly be anything there, can there?
edit on 21/4/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Of the twenty million or so who call N.Y. home almost half live in NYC and long island.
Eight million or there abouts.
Upstate is big and wide open. Lots of mountains and lakes and farms and beauty but shy on people. .
So winning upstate will yield many fewer votes than winning in the city.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

The probability that Sanders' exit poll share was greater than the recorded vote in 19 of 20 primaries is 1 in 26,000.

so you're telling me there's a chance...

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

dense population

wait...is that..errr...1 or 2 ?

Dense

having the component parts closely compacted together; crowded or compact:
a dense forest; dense population.
stupid; slow-witted; dull.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

I wish. Don't they get paid?

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh that's right you hate her so everything's a crime.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join