It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five kings of hell but only four in seat

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: themec

Its five cardinal points not four, i dont understand what you mean?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

They got the information from somewhere, not sure about the kings but the temple seems historically accurate.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

They got the information from somewhere, not sure about the kings but the temple seems historically accurate.

www.nbcnews.com...

Yes, a 4,000 year old temple in Cyprus...in the Mediterranean...the cradle of civilization. I fail to see how that has anything to do with 4...or 5 kings of hell. I mean seriously?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Who got the information from somewhere?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I always thought they were four kings of hell, but i found the throne to a fifth which i never knew about.. The other four you can see in their human form, the fifth.... He has a throne but isnt seen anywhere, yet, he is lurking around.. Its almost like he is hiding within one of the seven kingdoms on earth.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azeban
a reply to: Doodle19815

I believe that one of them know im watching.. Not sure..

They all know and you have been marked. You will be receiving many visits and not by one of the Kings but by his servants soI recommend you start off on the right foot.... start writing down their names and who they serve. It will help you in the future.
edit on 20-4-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I heard the yellow eyed and you crossed roads, seems he likes you? I also had whispered in my ear that throne is for him, but he offered it to any king of flesh and bones who could make dreams come true..

He declined it, have you ever seen a character like him.. He doesnt seem evil, yet doesnt even hesitate when taking a soul.. scary

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I heard the yellow eyed and you crossed roads, seems he likes you? I also had whispered in my ear that throne is for him, but he offered it to any king of flesh and bones who could make dreams come true..

He declined it, have you ever seen a character like him.. He doesnt seem evil, yet doesnt even hesitate when taking a soul.. scary

Whoa......have you seen this guy too?

I saw him once and for some reason I could not read him, I could not tell on whose authority he was serving and he ignored The Lord of the Flies as if he was a nobody.

This guy tried to break into my mind and he was the strongest I ever came across. He almost broke through. The sound of a metallic buzz sound with extreme dizziness......constant on going for some time. I was wringing wet and my heart was pounding like it was going to explode..... hurt like hell.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I think he broke through, i also believe you have a good heart, that is probably what saved you.. From what i can tell, he leaves those who are pure and innocent maybe he is protecting them..

But his temper is really bad, and it seems when he looses it, all control is gone..

Has any of the kings tried to break into your mind?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Could the yellow eyed be an archangel?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Geez i think you met an archangel, you actually met one of the fallen archangels? Your mind is still intact?

Edit; I believe you met Michael. Have fun im out!
edit on 20-4-2016 by Azeban because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Azeban

Two of them tried too. Lord of the Flies has swore an oath that he will kill me and torture me for eternity BUT Michael and Gabriel watch over me and protect me. There are few more.....all with names that end with "el".

"el" is above (sons) and below (the fallen)

My five year old grandson Gabriel, baptized in the Trinity, (dedicated to the archangel Gabriel) can already see the angels and the fallen ones. Often my grandson will tell me things (answers I have been waiting on from my prayers) No way he or anyone else knew.... He thinks everyone can see the angels and fallen ones..... He is confused.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

The yellow eyed is confused?

I believe you met Michael?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

The yellow eyed is confused?

I believe you met Michael?

My grandson is confused.......he can not understand why everyone else can not see angels or the fallen ones. He considers it normal. He wakes up at night and sees them watching over him.

I have met an incredible being (enlightened spirit) he never told me his name. Looked like a WWE professional wrestler.....Big man ......like a body builder dressed in white with brown sandals with straps that went tied off at the knee.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
What book was that?
I always thought the boys in the basement ONLY screw you over in the end.
Can you be PHYSICALLY removed to hell if you fail in a conjuring of a higher entity?
I got DARK inside so I would NEVER try that.
edit on 20-4-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Azeban

Do you know the real names of the five kings ? and i mean the real Latin names not the cowardly aliases that they keep giving themselves.

So when the gate opened did you feel what hell truly feels like, as the word 'infinity' becomes reality and literally grinds all flesh and bone into the razor sharp skin flake dust of Hades itself ?

Don't play with fire unless you are already up to your left foot in the Lake of Fire. Amazing how close the film 'Constantine' starring Keanu Reeves was to the Lake. Too close for comfort.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

edit on 20-4-2016 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

The book i dont know it looked handwritten, i did see latin.. So maybe dark ages?

The rest of your questions, i dont know, if i believe you can be moved to hell if you fail, yes.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I know the latin names, the real names and the "other side" names. It was a demonologist who guided me through the first bit, then i ran into the "other side" like a child on x-mas looking for knowledge.. Its a weird place, not the place you see in movies or read in books, its quiet, like a void,( maybe the lake is for those who gets trapped ) and flashing images passes by of your thoughts.. They say that any human without anything to do for 72 hours becomes insane..

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Im not sure the archangels are very friendly nor built like a divine God, i believe they take the shape of something which is likeable.. I believe archangels wants to see deep inside a humans soul and picks a vessel that isnt a hindrance for the truth..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join