It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Clinton voter fraud in NY?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Prove I am wrong!

Blah, blah, blah!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AlaskanDad

No she said a girl working for Hilary was caught taking a box of ballots out to her car. That's the link I'm asking for.
Don't be so quick on the attack dad. Wait till you see the whites their eyes before you shoot.
Your story is definitely cause for concern but that's not what I was talking about.

Here's one where Bill is being Sued for Fraud

pivotamerica.com...

Most of this is more of overall shadiness than actual crimes and big gotcha moments. Like CNN posting that Clinton won a debate when like a dozen online polls said it was Sanders. Like how Cruz is further behind Trump than Sanders is with Clinton and yet the media tells us Cruz is still in it and Sanders is not. That's pretty shady.

I did find one link about the Hawaii Clinton staffer that took the ballots out to her car, they called her on it and she resigned, but it's a twitter account link and I didn't want to post it. I'd read several about it but, of course, it wasn't big enough to make the news other than a passing comment.

edit on 19-4-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Really? Zero points to the dad from the great white north. Bravo.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Thanks Annie. Wow.

Yeah.

What Bernie is suing for is to get access back, because they took away his access after the breach.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

No she said a girl working for Hilary was caught taking a box of ballots out to her car. That's the link I'm asking for.
Don't be so quick on the attack dad. Wait till you see the whites their eyes before you shoot.
Your story is definitely cause for concern but that's not what I was talking about.

Here's one where Bill is being Sued for Fraud

pivotamerica.com...

And BILL and HILLARY just broke election law again today in NY...campaigning outside a polling place.
www.theamericanmirror.com...

edit on 19-4-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Prove I am wrong!

Blah, blah, blah!

I did.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Seeing you apologize for the HRC machine everyday is priceless...

...or rather worthless!

But it is rather humorous!

Thanks I can use a good laugh!

link   
a reply to: amazing

Focus guys.
The story about the girl caught with a box of ballots. Hillary supporter? Had em in her car?

Is anyone able to prove that?

Where is that member???
Ok. She did say it was only a Twitter feed later. Back to the regularly scheduled programming.
edit on 4192016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

Glad you think so!

R U happy now?

LOL's

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Breaking the law again? I would not expect less of those corporate political swine.

No wonder everyone loves a Clinton!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yes it is. The board of elections.
Something is very wrong but once again. Lol it's not Hillary.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

Focus guys.
The story about the girl caught with a box of ballots. Hillary supporter? Had em in her car?

Is anyone able to prove that?

Where is that member???

I just told you, but I'll tell you again. I found the twitter feed with a person that was actually there, but didn't feel comfortable linking someones twitter here. It never made the national news. like many of the shady goings on in this election.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

According to the article...the BOE was just looking the other way and allowed them to campaign at that strategic polling place.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Here's a few more articles mentioning issues in the primary voting in NY today:

New York’s Primary Isn’t Going Smoothly So Far

NEW YORK, NEW YORK — Less than halfway though primary election day in New York, a main voter protection hotline has already received “hundreds” of phone calls from people with complaints, issues, and questions about their voter registrations and polling sites.

New Yorkers have been turned away due to problems with their voter registrations; polling sites have been closed; and equipment has been malfunctioning at sites across New York, according to Kristen Clarke, president and executive director of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law. Clarke’s organization runs the Election Protection hotline, which seeks to help voters work through challenges they experience at the polls.

“The traffic to our polling hotlines has been pretty significant,” Clarke told ThinkProgress on Tuesday afternoon. “We’re seeing a high volume of calls, which suggests this is not an election that is problem-free.”

New York City primary voters outraged by broken machines, closed polling places

New York primary voting at some Brooklyn and Queens polling places was a disaster Tuesday morning — with early morning voters arriving to broken machines and belated polling.

Queens resident George Mack said he came to P.S. 52 in Springfield Gardens to vote right at 6 a.m. He, and about 50 other early voters, learned all three machines on site were broken. Volunteers at the school told voters to place their ballots in a slot, and they would all get processed later.

Latest from N.Y. primaries: Postcards cause polling location problems upstate

...Updated, 3 p.m.: At a polling place upstate in Greece, a suburb of Rochester, 20 people had voted by 12:10 p.m. In past primaries, one poll worker said, only a couple of people voted in the first hour.

But some voters faced confusion in Greece as they showed up at the wrong polling locations...

Evidence of fraud? too soon to tell, but definitely many many confused, enraged folks who are feeling disenfranchised....

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yes it is. The board of elections.
Something is very wrong but once again. Lol it's not Hillary.

Lol not Hillary. Just her campaign. I forgot, laws mean nothing to her.

"VIDEO: Clintons campaign at polling place — in violation of NY law"?

It pays to have Clinton Privilege. New York election regulators seem to be looking the other way today as Bill and Hillary Clinton campaigned outside their polling location this morning. Video published by Reuters shows the Clintons posing for photos inside their precinct, as well as “greeting voters” outside the door. Campaign signs and stickers are clearly visible

According to a portion of the statute posted by NYPIRG, the Clintons appear to be violating state election laws. NY Election Law on electioneering: While the polls are open no person shall do any electioneering within the polling place, or in any public street, within a one hundred foot radial measured from the entrances designated by the inspectors of election, to such polling place or within such distance in any place in a public manner; and no political banner, button, poster or placard shall be allowed in or upon the polling place or within such one hundred foot radial. (N.Y. Election Law § 8-104(1))

www.theamericanmirror.com...

edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Looks like there are questions that need answered, let the investigations start:

Comptroller Scott Stringer announced Tuesday that he’s going to audit the city’s Board of Elections to determine why thousands of voters were removed from the polls in Brooklyn and why so many problems were reported at poll sites during the presidential primaries.

“There is nothing more sacred in our nation than the right to vote, yet election after election, reports come in of people who were inexplicably purged from the polls, told to vote at the wrong location or unable to get into their polling site,” Stringer said.

“The people of New York City have lost confidence that the Board of Elections can effectively administer elections and we intend to find out why the BOE is so consistently disorganized, chaotic and inefficient. With four elections in New York City in 2016 alone, we don’t have a moment to spare.”

source

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Under threat of being turned in, NY election workers find another voter registration book?

interesting!

In New York City, in particular, voters are reporting issues with not being in the roll books when they arrive at the polls to vote. A Facebook post described it as an attempt to discourage several people from voting.

“The woman at the table tells us that her book only has one person registered for my election district. The supervisor then tells us that we will all need to fill out provisional ballots. I was like, ‘No. No, we are not taking those, we are all registered, we’re not doing that.’ and the girl in front of me started talking about how she was going to call the election watchdogs about voter suppression, and then suddenly, miraculously, they happen to search and find our book, with all of our names in it!”

Because of the large number of people experiencing issues with their voting registration, advocacy group Election Justice USA filed an emergency lawsuit on Monday requesting relief for the thousands of people who believe they were wrongfully purged. The lawsuit is asking that New York become an open primary state so all eligible voters can participate at the polls.

source

edit on 19-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: fix url

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: introvert

the truth is out there!

A little light reading on the Clinton's history, what great American Politicians they are!

I'm well aware of their history.

But have they engaged in election fraud in NY today?
edit on 19-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've been talking about this in a few threads that the New York state election board made the deadline back in October if you wanted to change your party or if you're a new voter. Nobody knew about this and millions of independent voters are not allowed to vote because of this, along with new voters. Which Democrat gets the Independent voters excited? Bernie Sanders, and for the Repubs Donald Trump. Trumps own kids aren't able to vote because they registered too late.

Now toss in reports of voting machines being broken and other nonsense, a lot of voters are pissed today.

And too boot, NY is a closed primary which is the stupidest thing ever because it literally locks out anyone who isn't either a D or R. So dumb.

edit on 19-4-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Thanks Annie. Wow.

Yeah.

What Bernie is suing for is to get access back, because they took away his access after the breach.

Funny how details like this are always overlooked. But you saw the answer so take it for what it's worth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join