It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Clinton voter fraud in NY?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
We've heard about the possible voter frauds going on in many states.

This one is right in New York where it looks like many people have somehow been "purged" from Democrat voter rolls.

Seems some Sanders supporters are complaining about either already being registered Democrats or being "aced" out of re-registering from Independent to Democrat to be able to vote for Bernie in the NY primary.

Has anyone heard of any Hillary supporters complaining about the same things?

Maybe it's all just "coincidental" clerical errors.

Hmmm

Massive Clinton voter fraud in NY

As New York prepares for its most meaningful presidential primary in decades, some of the candidates’ most passionate supporters are finding out they will be spending Election Day on the sidelines.

According to a recent emergency lawsuit filed in a Long Island federal court, there have been “reports of thousands of NY voters being erroneously purged from the rolls.”

Many of these purged voters seem to be Bernie Sanders supporters, leading to fresh questions about whether Hillary Clinton’s campaign is trying to steal the New York primary.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

New York should be the easiest win for her of all the states (no offense to thinking New York Dem primary voters.) You would think her campaign could ease up on the criminality at least for that one state. Maybe even more people than we think have woken up to what an absolute scumbag she is and (despite the mass media) she is actually at risk of losing even her (home?) state.

C'mon FBI, what's the hold up?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Say it ain't so. You mean a Clinton cheating? She's too honest to do anything like that. Just look at her record.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
There seems to be chaos in NY today with polling stations closed and machines not working in those that are... any New Yorkers that confirm whats going on???

New York Post : It's NYC's first relevant primary in decades, and nobody can vote

Somehow I get the feeling that some votes are going to be shaved today... only a few votes can make the difference between 20-30 delegates in the GOP and of course Bernie supporters getting excluded.

It seems that the establishment may have gone int overdrive to ensure the results they want.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It seem voters were being locked out of voting stations in Brooklyn...isn't that a Sanders stronghold?
Is this the work of the establishment trying to limit the populist vote?
edit on 19-4-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I live in Upstate and the people here, in general, are not for Hillary. It's Trump and Bernie here by all rights.

Voting today and I know many that are. Curious to see how this is treated by the end of the night.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Say it ain't so. You mean a Clinton cheating? She's too honest to do anything like that. Just look at her record.

"CROOKED HILLARY"

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Are we going to have the same thread after every primary?
Iowa fraud
New Hampshire fraud
Ohio fraud
Colorado rigged
Wisconsin fraud
Wyoming rigged

Every time someone looses they whine and cry fraud.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Like she needs to cheat. That's funny.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It is just one more scandal added to her so long list, so I think later she is going to claim that it was just a 'mistake' committed and with a brief apologize all will be fine.

If you don't believe me why you don't ask to the family of ambassador Christ Stevens?

Anyway lets see if her machinery is going to make it or the smart NY voters are going to fool them, as it happened in NH or in Iowa.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Like she needs to cheat. That's funny.

It's gotten her where she is! The harpy knows ALL about cheating...Her husband is a cheater as well.
CROOKED HILLARY FOR PRISON 2016!
edit on 19-4-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's right. The winners never complain about voter fraud. I wonder why that is.......

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Iowa fraud
New Hampshire fraud
Ohio fraud
Colorado rigged
Wisconsin fraud
Wyoming rigged

Maybe its just better to ignore the stories and assume everything is on the level... good strategy that

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Iowa fraud
New Hampshire fraud
Ohio fraud
Colorado rigged
Wisconsin fraud
Wyoming rigged

Just like when Crooked Hillary cries: "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" and "Sexism".

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

It's a registration issue. N.Y. only allows registered democrat or republican voters to vote in primaries which is stupid because many people would rather not declare a party or have no party affiliation and register independent. Not because they support an independent candidate. Then no early voting, Hard to obtain absentee ballots. It's a mess.
I registered independent when I lived in N.Y. my birth place. Hello Queens. And the last time I voted there was for governor I think. I've been a registered democrat since 1992 and live in Virginia.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Wow where'd that come from? Did I mention any candidate??? I'm only commenting on there being a thread about fraud after or during every contest.
Chill have a beer.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Color me "Shocked", "Surprised", "Speechless"!

Wait till the general election if you want to see some "real" voter fraud.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

N.Y. is the easiest win for her. She was an effective and well like senator for two terms. Why would she need to steal votes?
It's N.Y. states archaic voting laws that are the problem.
A word to states still waiting Public Service Messages will help your citizens have a more positive experience. If they know what to expect ahead of time. Yeah the rules are available but I think proactive movements on the states part through public service messages would really help this process.

Every day I'm on my son to register early so he doesn't get shut out. He's a Bernie fan as are his friends. They already missed our primary. Here I think new voters can register up to the week before the general. Or close to it anyway. I looked in Mar but I've forgotten what it said.
edit on 4192016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The other has the unpleasant odor of paranoia. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It's a registration issue. N.Y. only allows registered democrat or republican voters to vote in primaries which is stupid because many people would rather not declare a party or have no party affiliation and register independent. Not because they support an independent candidate. Then no early voting, Hard to obtain absentee ballots. It's a mess.
I registered independent when I lived in N.Y. my birth place. Hello Queens. And the last time I voted there was for governor I think. I've been a registered democrat since 1992 and live in Virginia.

That's why polling places in Brooklyn and elsewhere were locked and closed this morning, turning voters away?

New York City primary voters outraged by broken machines, closed polling places

www.nydailynews.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join