It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Clinton voter fraud in NY?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
An article from earlier said that at locations where the machines were not yet working, voters were asked to just fill out a manual ballot.
That might be legit.
But it also might be a way to throw away selective manual ballots.

They also said that voters who arrived early then waited a long time for locations that never opened, or opened late and then found the machines not working, might not have time to come back later. Maybe that is what the party(ies) are counting on.

I know one time when I voted at a machine, I thought it said the vote was complete, and turned to walk away, and saw out of the corner of my eye that the machine displayed "transaction cancelled" or something like that. I stopped to ask the election workers, and after some back and forth, they somehow reset it so that I could vote.
So in future elections, I have wait a couple of minutes to be sure it still shows complete.

The whole system is very suspicious.

edit on 4/19/16 by BlueAjah because: edit

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: UnBreakable

Glad you enjoyed the link!

With only 2 HRC apologists in this thread, I thought it was worth posting.

They try to defend HRC to all ends, though they never make threads about her, I wonder why?

My daughter attends Penn State Univ. Bernie is having a rally there tonight. She said she will be waiting for three hours to get a good vantage point. At least I feel I raised my kids right. Too bad it's not a Hillary rally. You'd only have to wait for ten minutes with the small crowds she draws.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I agree however the thread title starts out bashing so it can only go down hill from there.
I'd like your idea better.
🗽🏭🚐🚛🚁🏦🏢🏣🚦

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When the DNC's firewall was down Hilley accessed Sen Sanders campaigns voter data base, then supporters of hers working in BOE purged them or altered the party info.

That is how simple it was for the Hillhounds or the HRC campaign to rig the primary election!

edit on 19-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Alright okay you got all the buzz words memorized. Goog good.
Now all you have to do is see how silly it is to say Hillary is doing it.
If there had ever been a case where a candidate was stealing votes via some mechanical means there would be news and a record. My point is it just doesn't happen.
That case of someone taking votes out to a car? Proof please. Here they go into a machine and are counted at point of vote. Not later. What is this the 1960s???

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

My 20 yr old asked me why I was for Sen Sanders, I told him to do some research. About 4 days later he was watching the primary results and routing for Bernie!

If you don't want corporate globalism ruling the US of A, don't vote for the Hilldog!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: amazing

Alright okay you got all the buzz words memorized. Goog good.
Now all you have to do is see how silly it is to say Hillary is doing it.
If there had ever been a case where a candidate was stealing votes via some mechanical means there would be news and a record. My point is it just doesn't happen.
That case of someone taking votes out to a car? Proof please. Here they go into a machine and are counted at point of vote. Not later. What is this the 1960s???

Really?

Volunteers at the school told voters to place their ballots in a slot, and they would all get processed later.

“It’s a recipe for disaster,” said Mack, 55, who voted for Hillary Clinton.

“Somebody at the end of the day is gonna feed (the ballots) through a machine? I don’t have confidence in that.”

source

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

When the DNC's firewall was down Hilley accessed Sen Sanders campaigns voter data base, then supporters of hers working in BOE purged them or altered the party info.

That is how simple it was for the Hillhounds or the HRC campaign to rig the primary election!

I've got a link. Where's yours?

Documents Show Sanders Staffers Breached Clinton Voter Data by MONICA ALBA and CARRIE DANN SHARE

After Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign was disciplined by the Democratic National Committee for improperly accessing the Hillary Clinton campaign's proprietary voter database, documents obtained and reviewed by NBC News appeared to show that at least four individuals affiliated with the Sanders campaign conducted searches and saved the Clinton campaign's lists of potential voters over a period of more than 40 minutes. NBC News has verified the authenticity of the documents, which appear to shed new light on the depth of the data breach, with a secondary source. www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The link in your OP (The Horn News) sounds an awful lot like "The Wh*re News," when you say it aloud.

Just making a note of that.

(Also, I wonder if this story appeared in their stock market section, the 'Wall Street Horn News,' or maybe in their political section, the 'Political Horn News.')

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
All they need to do is farm Facebook to find out who "likes" who.
Then have someone on the inside of voter records run a script to match names and locations and purge records accordingly.
Just a wild theory, no proof.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Oh okay then. I guess when the FBI is done investigating her for espionage they can get right on this charge.
Every thread devolves.
I'm out. Have fun just agreeing with each other. Masters of the universe.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

LOL's, this was supposed to be investigated by an independent contractor, as per Sen Sanders lawsuit that has not been dropped against the DNC.

LINK that HILLARY!

edit on 19-4-2016 by AlaskanDad because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed May 18 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

LOL's, this was supposed to be investigated by and an independent contractor, as per Sen Sanders lawsuit that has not been dropped against the DNC.

LINK that Hillhound!

You still have not provided any link to back up your claim.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Glad you enjoyed the link!

With only 2 HRC apologists in this thread, I thought it was worth posting.

They try to defend HRC to all ends, though they never make threads about her, I wonder why?

I hope your not including me as a hrc apologist.....I'm a Sanders voter all the way. So is my family!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I know and it is really upsetting you and your globalist ideals, to bad!

LOL's

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

No she said a girl working for Hilary was caught taking a box of ballots out to her car. That's the link I'm asking for.
Don't be so quick on the attack dad. Wait till you see the whites their eyes before you shoot.
Your story is definitely cause for concern but that's not what I was talking about.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I know and it is really upsetting you and your globalist ideals, to bad!

LOL's

NO. And what does globalist ideals have to do with this thread?

Here is your claim: When the DNC's firewall was down Hilley accessed Sen Sanders campaigns voter data base, then supporters of hers working in BOE purged them or altered the party info.

The truth is, it was a Bernie staffer that accessed the DNC data base.

Can you prove otherwise?

edit on 19-4-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   

Thanks Annie. Wow.

link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

LDF nah your on the money and not included in the few Hillhounds that try to find apologies for HRC history of calamities!
Have a great day!

link   
OH...those gosh darn Clintons.
'CROOKED HILLARY' strikes again!"

VIDEO: Clintons campaign at polling place — in violation of NY law?

It pays to have Clinton Privilege. New York election regulators seem to be looking the other way today as Bill and Hillary Clinton campaigned outside their polling location this morning.

Video published by Reuters shows the Clintons posing for photos inside their precinct, as well as “greeting voters” outside the door. Campaign signs and stickers are clearly visible. According to a portion of the statute posted by NYPIRG, the Clintons appear to be violating state election laws.

NY Election Law on electioneering: While the polls are open no person shall do any electioneering within the polling place, or in any public street, within a one hundred foot radial measured from the entrances designated by the inspectors of election, to such polling place or within such distance in any place in a public manner; and no political banner, button, poster or placard shall be allowed in or upon the polling place or within such one hundred foot radial. (N.Y. Election Law § 8-104(1))
Bill Clinton behaved similarly in Massachusetts in March.

www.theamericanmirror.com...

edit on 19-4-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join