It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIB....people or Aleins

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
im convinced that the MIB are not human's......I am convinced that The M.I.B are Alein enforcers sent all over the Galaxy.....in fact i think that the MIB are more like Intergalactic Police.....if u have any info plz tell me

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Wow, I was just the thinking the same thing last night. No info, but here is something off ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I always went for the alien theory, as their reputed mannerisms were so strange.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
MIB's are one of the things i am most curious about in the ET world. Ive never thought if it like that, as them being some kind of police force all around the galaxy and what not... Pretty good theory though. I havent seen one personally. But i have been told that they dont seem human at all.. They just dont have the same characteristics, and personalities to be human. Ive been told that they dont have any personality at ALL, actually.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This seems to be a big area of debate among people dealing with the MIBS. Many people claim they are as human as you or eye others that they seem almost robotic are just not quite human.

They are often described as having body mechanics which are somewhat robotic and awkward. Their voices are often monotone and their faces emotionless. They often drive late model cars that appear to brand new or mint condition usually Cadillacs.

Now this activity may not be normal per say but it does not have to suggest alien either. Ive known people stranger than that trust me. So theres really no way to tell for sure which they are. My money is on Goverment humans though because we already know they have expressed interest in keeping the lid of UFOs. I personally think the strange behavior is part of a tactic to make people forget certain key information about MIBS .

But heck they could be aliens or perhaps some are aliens and some are humans and they both work for the same agency.

[edit on 13-1-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I think they are most likely human.

I do not see why aliens would want to come about telling people to be quiet about alien abduction and such things.

Also, there are many, many cases where the "men in black" have said they work for various government agencies and if you apllie a loose term to "men in black" then it becomes clear that these men work for the government and when i say loose this comes up because many men in black have waved about airforce IDs.

Shorty

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Well, for starters, MIB encounters have pretty much gone the way of the dodo a couple decades back...

However, if one is to believe the accounts, it would seem they are a mix of both...some are men, some are not...according to mannerisms, appearance, etc. Varies from case to case, with the early accounts being primarily human, and later accounts featuring more "alien" behaviors...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I guess any kind of training with their behavior, and mentalities can make them act the way they do, and talk the way they do. I'm not sure, i beleive that in our day, we will find out though.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ya well we should fear them cause alein or person they dont seem freindly....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

However, if one is to believe the accounts, it would seem they are a mix of both...some are men, some are not...according to mannerisms, appearance, etc. Varies from case to case, with the early accounts being primarily human, and later accounts featuring more "alien" behaviors...

I fail to see how because they walk and talk "roboticly" it makes them alien.

As far as appearance goes the only other alien race they ressemble is maybe Nordics (a very little bit) but they're the good guys, remember... and maybe the grey human hybrids but they can be ruled out as they are for a purpose. As in they are the next grey species (so to speak this is kinda hard to explain) and they wouldn't be going about harassing people.

Im sorry if that didn't make sense.

If it didn't ill try and make it make mre sense.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
well the universe is well....HUGE!!!!!!!!!! i mean would if i am right. the usniverse is gonna harbour aleins that may look exactly like us....maybe the M.I.B are like i said galactic enforcers whos peropose it is to end intergalctic travel....i dont know ill i know is that they seem like i said "not nice"

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Like someone said above it has been talked about at numerous times so i did a search and came up with 2 threads that might be helpfull to your desired question please check them out and i hope this helps

Thread 1

Thread 2

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
well i think its safe to say that no one is truly sure what those men in balck are but all we do know is that........well nothing there just mean lol

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
They could be robots controlled by the government/alien race as well.

But what would be their motives? this points mostly to the Government, but some argue that the government is RUN by aliens...

Perhaps, they are extra-dimensional in nature...

Very odd...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CMAN
well i think its safe to say that no one is truly sure what those men in balck are but all we do know is that........well nothing there just mean lol

I don't mind their disposition but, DAMN, that dog craps on everything.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
They could be robots controlled by the government/alien race as well.

But what would be their motives? this points mostly to the Government, but some argue that the government is RUN by aliens...

Perhaps, they are extra-dimensional in nature...

Very odd...

If the government was controlled by aliens the first thing would be to put off the mask of religion because that is one of the ALL BIGTIME propaganda that is making humans ignorant and stupid.
I wouldnt say that is the case right now.

I think the ETs are putting pressure on the US (secret government) to change some things in the world though.especially regarding world politics and religion.
Only i think the SG is deceiving the ETs for their own benefit and are stalling time.

I do think the ETs are smarter then the SG have anticipated and are playing a chess game well beyond the knowledge of even the smartest SG scientists.

Its not a question on if the ETs intervene but when.....

When their pieces are on the board are strong enough they will topple the US government and change the world in a positive way.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i havent read much stuff about these MIB's. are they said to be mean? I dont beleive they have ever hurt anyone... am i wrong? And i was just wondering, when aliens are publically known... just about everything about them....what the hell are we gunna talk about on this site?!

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Does anyonw know if there any photograph of the MiB?

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I found these pics but who knows if they are indeed MIBS and not just someone dressed in black

MIB or Blues Brothers fan your guess is as good as any

www.anomalies.net...

sigma.typepad.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
One man who got abducted got a visit from what appeared to be the MIB couple of days prior to his abduction.One man came in and asked if he could have a talk,and naturally the man allowed him in.The agent was asking the man about his encounter and that he should keep it disclosed(the man never mentioned his abduction to anyone so that was odd).The man who got the visit discribed the agent looking very odd and also alot of strange occurences.

The most interesting and scary fact about this agent was that he did not look like you average person.His skin was very pale,like powdered colour with a slight creamish look.His eyes was very lightblue with no pupals.His skin was very smooth,almost or no detection of wrinkles or marks what so ever.And also there was no trace of hair on his head.

What was even more surpicing is when he left.The man followed the agent to see him off.He then witnessed a viechle with two other agents in it.According the the mans account,the veichle where the agent retreated to was very odd and ``out of this world``.He could not see the viechle clearly due to the fact that the headlights were extremely bright(this could of been done purposefully so that he does not get too suspicious of the viechle.The car was very smooth and its shape was roundish,although still in your average autobile look.What attracted him most was the fact that he seemed to look to be floating abit,as if the wheels were just there for show.The man then turned around and went back into his house and then closed the door.He then ran to his window get a closer look at the car and it was gone,dispite it just been a minute since he was outside.Also he didnt hear any noise.

I read this off a UFO book,on the section of MIB.Out of all the stories iv read,there were always odd things about the look of the MIB`s in person,many of the people discribe.I think their anything but human.By the least partly human.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I tend to think MIBs are aliens, or alien programs.

The whole MIB phenomenon to me is the most humorous aspect of the whole ET thing. Not to say that I do not believe in MIBs, it is just when you read and hear about the reports, it is hysterical some of the weird and absurd tbhings reported by MIBs, such as men in black Mafia suits who are bald, look like corpses.....and wear....lipstick????????????

The funny thing about MIBs.....they make veiled or general threats and try to frighten people to remain silent, yet the opposite happens: the experience is so friggin bizzare they tell everyone about it, and no harm has ever come to anyone who has had interaction with them, as to date, no MIB has ever been reported to carry out his threat.

Now, a small number of MIB encounters I believe are probably govornment agents, but those are quite easy to detect, as instead of being strange, they usualyl follow a logical sequence of events, and the perps are quite human, quite real, and baheave in a manner one would expect such a person to behave.

<<   2 >>

join