It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Men In Black.?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There are three main theories which attempt to explain who, or what, the MEN IN BLACK are.

The first suggests that the MIB are in the employ of a secretive government agency, or an unknown branch of the CIA or Ministry of Defence. This is a theory favoured by those who are fond of conspiracies and assume that the govenments are aware of the existance of UFOs.

Another argument suggests that the MIB are a figment of the witness' imagination or a hallucination. However , although there are many cases of MIB sightings appearing to a lone witness, there are many well documented cases from multiple witnesses. It is highly unlikely that all of these individuals suffered from some form of mass hallucination.

The final theory suggests that the Men In Black are of an extraterrestrial origin and that they are 'androids' sent to silence UFO witnesses. This wild suggestion is certainly substantiated by witness' accounts of the Men In Blacks androidian behaviour.

So if you had a choice what one would you go for?

ID

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Due to the way that Aliens conduct themselves during abductions I really think they couldn't care less whether or not they are discovered or not. They act as though we do not matter and they clearly do not care if we witness their ships or not. This being said I think number 3 can be ruled out.

I personally believe that the MIB are a secret branch of the government. They act rather ridged is that most people in high level government jobs act very professional when need be. The reason people assume it is a figment of your imagination is because they have ways of making you forget. This could be a drug or just a highly perfected form of hypnosis. If you do remember it seems like a dream, a far off memory, or you get the feeling of d�j� vu.

I suppose then that my answer would be number 1 with a hint of number 2 to add flavor.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I prefer to think of them as "Gothic secretive government agency Employes with no dress sence or colour coordination!"

Id have to go with number 1 then!

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I would suggest that the MIBs, if they ever did exist, were nothing more than a division of the CIA psyops department.

Considering that thier stated goal seems to be to threaten and otherwise intimidate UFO witnesses into silence, however, when those who are threatened do break silence, nothing happens to them. Also, consider that there is strong evidence that UFOs are actually homegrown USAF X Craft, you start to see a very intricate mind game emerging.

The MIBs make it more plausible that the government is attempting to hide alien technology. All attention focuses on what the government appears to be attempting to cover up. Attention is diverted from the truth, that there are no aliens...

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My opinion is that the MIB are like the "X-Files" branch of the CIA, only there are no Will Smiths, Mulders or Scullys, just a bunch of command-happy grunts who pester on demand. I don't know wether or not they are real, but I have read reports that sound believable, and they are plausible when you take into consideration the fashion in which the goverment will cover up that which it doesn't want you to know.

They are Grunts, like mental Repo men/Bailifs

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think the infamous "Men In Black" are nothing more than "grays" in disguise. I think they are part of some organization on whatever planet they're from. This theroy would explain why they share alot of the characteristics the grays do...including respiratory problems, amazment at the simplest objects,robotic movement,odd shaped heads, ect. The seem to wear alot of makeup and wigs(that would explain how and why thay hide their face).If you would like to know more info trd, I sugest you check out my website located Here
BTW...my avatar is a pic of one.

~TSK~

[Edited on 9-13-2003 by theshadowknows]

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
TSK, I thought your avatar resembled albert fish........oh well

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
OK, could these alledged MiB be a private organisation? That would give them a lot more lee way.

Im just throwing alternitives out there.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
I think the infamous "Men In Black" are nothing more than "grays" in disguise. I think they are part of some organization on whatever planet they're from. This theroy would explain why they share alot of the characteristics the grays do...including respiratory problems, amazment at the simplest objects,robotic movement,odd shaped heads, ect. The seem to wear alot of makeup and wigs(that would explain how and why thay hide their face).If you would like to know more info trd, I sugest you check out my website located Here

~TSK~

Here is one for your website:

www.ufx.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by quaneeri

~TSK~

Here is one for your website:

www.ufx.org...

I already have a whole page on A.K.B.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ok i have heard of a project called DELTA it is the designation for the specific arm of the NRO (National Reconnaissance Org)which is especially trained and tasked with security of all MAJI (Majority Agengy of Joint Intelligence) projects.Its a security team and task force from the NRO especially trained to provide alien tasked projects and Luna security Code Name - Men In Black..

Could this be the real MIB??

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Anyone here that does not think their aliens...I sugest you do a search on project delta.*EDIT- I just noticed trd got to it before me...lol*

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
MIB are just different names for the CIA/NSA/DIA agents that come to bully you.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The Men In Black appear to have some basis in fact, although they seem sinister .They tend to work in groups, visiting close encounter witnesses in an effort to silence them, or at least discourage further investigation of their claims. The true nature of these individuals is far from clear.

For a start, the choice of UFO witness they visit is often counter-intuitive. Sometimes a relatively minor observation by a disinterested party prompts their intervention, thereby only serving to stoke up an otherwise bland case. The vast majority of witnesses, even of major UFO flaps, will never encounter them. Clearly, the issue at stake is not merely the impending publicity of a new UFO case. So this would suggest a government agency intervening in a situation where national security is at stake, perhaps where cutting edge terrestrial technology is compromised.

But, as ever in Ufology, things are not as straightforward as they seem. Many �victims� of MIBs tell of telepathic powers, mind control tricks and paranormal auras. These other-worldly aspects lead some commentators to argue that MIBs are an intrinsic part of the UFO phenomenon itself. Adherents of the hypothesis that aliens are among us will not be surprised by this conclusion, but to many it smacks of paranoia, X-Files style.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
out of interest why do MIBs turn up in 1950s style cars?

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
IMO The Men In Black are the front-line goons of Majestic-12. For the un-conspiracy-educated Majestic 12 was a group formed to keep the press away from ufo crashes, gather material and debree and ship it out.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:55 AM
link   
~I would classify MIB's as being martian in origin. I draw this conclusion from the number of stories that I have read when they seem to be most interested in simple things. Such as a spoon, or jello. They also appear emotionless when engaging in conversation and talk in an almost robotic tone. That's what i thinkas.

~Peace
Jeff

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   

~TSK~

I would say something close to this. I think they are highly evolved ethereal velociraptors using technology to put together matter particles to make up what looks like a human body. Since it takes so much energy to keep the body in place they don't usually stick around long and are known to make quick exits.

And you thought the dinosaurs were dead. Muhahahahaha!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:19 AM
link   
So you guys dont think theres a chance they are privately run, a la The Center from The Pretender?

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 05:25 AM
link   
In my opinion, MIB's are grey-human hybrids whom are genetically altered to serve the purpose of silence.

(read into what hybrids are on ATS or other ufo sites. Their characteristics include telepathy, and paranormal auras)
Take for account the thousands of abductees. Most of them say the aliens took dna, ovarian, and sperm samples from them. In turn the aliens would create hybrids. These hybrids may or may not be "traded" to our gov't and the gov't then modifies the dna of the hybrids and brainwashes them into acting as MIB. Sure this may be very far fetched, but this is ATS so anything goes

top topics

<<   2 >>

join