It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee : Bastion of Tyranny (Part 1)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Like I said multiple times already, I am only willing to impart this information to Skeptic Overlord, as I can Trust him. He can independently confirm my claims, and then say if I panned out or not. Which I would.

By all means, send him a PM already. I would love to get to the bottom of this. I still don't know what you want/need from us.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Says he wants no money.....check
Says information should be free.....check
Says he has tons of world changing info.......check
Says Tennessee trying to destroy it.......check

Won't just go to Georgia and call it a day?

It's like Tennessee is the only avenue on planet Earth to publish something.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant
Read some of his post history, and I think you'll understand him better.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I honestly don't care about his post history. It's his current one that has me vexed.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This could definitely help you sell the book. Anything 'censored' will garner a great deal of attention from those that are opposed to censorship and tyranny. I would like to get a copy to see what they are 'scared' of...is it the one on Amazon?

"The Latest Testament" by David Taylor

Never knew about that. Thanks for digging that up.

I glanced over the contents and it is very different.
They shouldn't be very comparable.

The Title is the same (coincidentally).
I'll scan through outta curiosity.
Appreciate the link Metallicus.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
All this could be avoided if you just got out of the state. They can't do anything to you, if you're not in their jurisdiction.
And...I gotta go with the poster who said "Something is off here". I don't know what, but something just ain't kosher about this.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Says he wants no money.....check
Says information should be free.....check
Says he has tons of world changing info.......check
Says Tennessee trying to destroy it.......check

Won't just go to Georgia and call it a day?

It's like Tennessee is the only avenue on planet Earth to publish something.

I'll make another (painful) disclosure:

I am "Technically Detained" currently as per the "Body of Principles for the Protection of All Persons under Any Form of Detention or Imprisonment" definitions.

I'd prefer not to become a "Fugitive".
It's not what it seems like in common language, you'd think I appear "somewhat free", but looks are deceiving and according to legal language my "Liberty to leave is being deprived" currently. It's complicated.

I'm resolving this the proper way.
Hopefully that clears that up for you.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I honestly don't care about his post history. It's his current one that has me vexed.

But his posting history is entirely relevant to this current one.

Especially this ....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-4-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Tell us what it's about or go away. You've wasted enough of our time already.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
All this could be avoided if you just got out of the state. They can't do anything to you, if you're not in their jurisdiction.
And...I gotta go with the poster who said "Something is off here". I don't know what, but something just ain't kosher about this.

Well, one provision of the Bill they want to pass 'requires all other states or territories to extradite someone' who allegedly violates this offense, now I made the Governor aware of this Jurisdictional issue as it falls under the Federal authority of interstate issues, but, this is really complicated...

These people don't know how to make valid laws. This is extremely apparent.

They are saying that since they can essentially "find it on their computer", that the "crime occurs in their jurisdiction" and therefore it "becomes prosecutable".

Almost any of you could be charged for this crime, you have no idea how far reaching this law truly is.
It'll get defeated, if it doesn't, I'll ask for the world's help.
Yall will find out if this passes...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaLlama
Tell us what it's about or go away. You've wasted enough of our time already.

I told you what it was about.
Your attitude is exactly like the people I'm fighting!

"You're making me read it by posting it - never mind that I have the Right and Ability to Ignore others if I don't want to read it".

"Oh I have an idea, let's make a law prohibiting him from wasting our time forcing us to read it!"

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Almost any of you could be charged for this crime, you have no idea how far reaching this law truly is. It'll get defeated, if it doesn't, I'll ask for the world's help. Yall will find out if this passes...

How long of a wait do we have?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Apparently

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Yes maybe so. Extradite you if you violated that Tennessee law in Tennessee. If you leave Tennessee and then publish your work then the laws in that state apply only. Seems a pretty easy solution.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Thank you for making a post about this.

What is it, that our government is afraid of in your book for them to react like this?

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

edit on 4/3/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Yes maybe so. Extradite you if you violated that Tennessee law in Tennessee. If you leave Tennessee and then publish your work then the laws in that state apply only. Seems a pretty easy solution.

That's how it works in the logical rational world In4ormant.

Here in reality, TN wants you extradited if you violate TN law in - any State or Territory of the US. "From a distance".
By posting something that annoys someone if they happen to find it. It was designed for me specifically, but it could be used in so many unbelievably tyrannical ways on anyone.

It'll be ok, I'm going to stop it.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Thank you for making a post about this.

What is it, that our government is afraid of in your book for them to react like this?

Thank you.

It was very difficult to choose to come forward with, especially at this time.
But it's crushing me and I need to tell someone at least one facet of the general premise.
If I were to explain everything from A to Z it'd be like a 15 part series...
I'll stick with the bigger more important aspects like "major Government screw ups".

About the book specifically, I'm not sure. It's all conjecture and circumstantial at this point, but I've got a handful of suspicions, some stronger than others.

I'll see about listing them sometime soon with reasoning and how much weight I give the options.
I fear that I may actually never know exactly "why".

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I know that there are a lot, or a few politicians out there who are members of secret orders, and their fortunes and positions are being made and sustained by being subservient to those secret groups, clubs, societies. Just look at how John Kerry took a dive for Bush and threw the election to Bush, and both of those guys belong to the Skull and Bones.

These groups are covertly aligned with the Synagog of Satan, and so if your book content sheds light on dark arts and the use of black arts within groups of people of powerful positions and authority, then is that a possibility why they are trying to squash your work?

I am glad to know that you are a crusader against this level of corruption in America, but at the same time a little bit worried because of the level of threat you are to these goons masquerading as our countries officials. Definitely keep nurturing your allies wherever you can find them.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I believe I know the law you are talking about...but I won't go against your wishes by putting it out there. I can't believe the implications as it pertains to social media because the wording means it can be applied to literally anything based on personal opinions without much regard to intent. Add the fact it applies to every jurisdiction in the WORLD, somehow simultaneously, is unsettling. I couldn't believe how it is worded. Though, I don't know who you are or how it is directly affecting your book...though I can guess as to the latter.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join