It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee : Bastion of Tyranny (Part 1)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I suppose then that congratulations are in order?

If so, congratulations.

Would you now, perhaps, care to share any detailed information on what it is that you are fighting for/against?

Specifically?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I got cuffed on complete bogus charges over nothing right before I was going to inform the Senators of a critical time sensitive issue.

It's a massive set back.
I don't think anyone knew what I was writing though so I doubt its a conspiracy but it's a hell of a coincidence.

They screwed up nearly everything in jail too. In booking they got my medical records under duress by threatening an extensive hold to determine my health, but got someone else's records, quarantined me for 3 or 4 days...

It started as 8 hours in a freezing cold isolation chamber half stripped down and refused my requests for blankets despite I was shivering and my feet went fully numb.

Then in the clinic they coerced 4 vials of my blood or Id "never be allowed in court" despite teleconferance tablets are viable.

The last several days of quar were in Observation tho I don't think anyone ever observed me aside of the count checks.

Then the remaining few days I got in general pop. There were mice, huge roaches, flies, etc. My elevated bunk had no ladder and was barely bigger than half the size of my mat - an actual real falling danger cuz I roll in my sleep.

What else? I got a few dozen more like horrible nutrition, put me with the angry alleged homicide guys, etc, lol.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Would you now, perhaps, care to share any detailed information on what it is that you are fighting for/against?

Specifically?

So many things.

Right now just systematic rights n liberties violations as a result of heinous untrue accusations brought against me unfairly, a few defamation cases, the bills, reparations, etc.

I need to do a full inventory and reorganize again. It's a dynamic situation. A week of jail disoriented me a bit.

I'll be back later.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I mean this in a light-hearted way...but your non-answer answers are good enough you may have missed your calling to be a politician!

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BarefootInWinter
I mean this in a light-hearted way...but your non-answer answers are good enough you may have missed your calling to be a politician!

I guess being around lawyers and politicians so much now is starting to rub off on me....

It's not exactly my first choice of how I want to appear either.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
OMG, lol, it was almost certainly a conspiracy.

I was arrested primarily to prevent me from going to the Senate, and the clues were not well hidden.
I haven't been out 48 hours and found them within a few hours of poking around.

It's a significant amount of circumstantial evidence.

Now I know why I was arrested for being in a public place at a public time for no apparent reason whatsoever.

I don't even know what to do right now, I'm so thrilled.
I bet they read my ATS posts.

A message to the conspirators :
Our days in Court are coming. I've got evidence.
Now to conduct a deeper investigation.

Justice will be had, and all of you playing these games know you are bending and breaking the rules of Fairness and it is Indecent and you ought to be Ashamed. I'm on to you ppl now.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Ok I'll be the first on here to come out and say what most are thinking.
We think you are either on drugs or should be.

There are things you are not telling us.
Things that don't make sense to the average person.
It comes across that you have something against the system.
I can tell you with a high degree of certainty that the government is not going to go out of there way to enact a law against any book that you may be writing.
Books of all subject matter are published every month.
Yours can be no worse than others.

Unless you make a direct threat to a person or branch of government.

A message to the conspirators :
Our days in Court are coming. I've got evidence.
Now to conduct a deeper investigation.

This messing with the system as some may call it will lead to no good.
I've seen it before.
You get a slap on the wrist for this then that.
Until they get a handle on what you are up to.
Then they will sink their claws into you for decades.
They may not lock you up for decades.
But they will be up your chute every time you walk on the wrong sidewalk.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

If the government does not follow the Constitution it is our Duty as citizens to use the Courts to rectify the situation. Changes must be made.

I don't think the Gov is trying to stop my book per se, as the Gov is a fictional entity we refer to in describing an organization of resources, the millions of employees that work for it, and the rules and regulations it is suppose to follow and impose, etc.

I know factually 1 individual wants to stop my "book" for several reasons as they are part of it's creation process, and their religious views put them in opposition to it's views.

My discovery yesterday tipped me off that at least one person is knowingly lying with them, but I cannot pinpoint who yet. It's challenging.

I think everyone else are either duped by misinformation or are pressured socially into "playing along". I doubt they'd knowingly play ball in such a personal controversy based entirely on what seems to be a vendetta.

I dont do drugs by the way. I just say No.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

I don't mind having to make huge sacrifices to do the right thing.

I dont play along with evils just because they are stronger than me or are institutionalized in their scope.

I was already completely destroyed, I lost everything that made me Happy. Namely my family.

I have nothing to lose by fighting against injustice. I can only make gains.

The only way I can lose is to bend over and take it and sit down and shut my mouth. It aint gonna happen. I'm a Human Being, not a slave.

We could all die tomorrow, I don't understand the point of Fear. I want to Live, I want Liberty, and I'll be damned if I can't achieve Happiness.

What is "Honor"? It's one of the most important things anyone can have. You have to earn it and fight to keep it.

Nothing anyone can do will strip me of my Pride that I am a Human Being that doesn't accept injustice. Only I can strip myself of that by surrendering.

What makes a person "Dignified and Integrible"?
Why do so few people care about these ideals?

No one's perfect but damn, we're suppose to fight for something better. What's the point of life anyway?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I don't even care about the book much anymore anyways. It was my labor of Love, my magnum opus, it was awesome and fun to create it, I'd enjoy sharing it with anyone interested but.... that's not the Point.

The Point is that I am a Man of Principle and I'll stand by that to the bitter end.

I'm not fighting for the book or for money or fame or anything like that. Maybe I was initially but I learned about something greater. Those things are dust in the wind. They are temporary illusions.

I'm fighting for Honor.
I'm fighting for my children.
I'm fighting for You.
I'm waging a war for what's Right, for what makes me who I am and for what I know is True in my Heart. It's about my Spirit and the salvation of my Soul.

Money is nothing. Fame is nothing. My book is nothing.

Justice is Everything.
That lasts forever, till Kingdom come and beyond.

I Fear no man nor any government. The only two things that can beat me are myself and God.

What have I got to lose?
Just me. That's the only thing on the line here. And I ain't gonna lose that.

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Big ol' Internet Hug to you sir......I've lived most of my life in TN and have had dealings with the courts/police etc....I guess i just wanted to say that I'm sorry for the loss of your family, and that i love you. Oh and # THE POLICE COMIN STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND....

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

Thank you, I Love you too.

Winning in Court is hard. Its like playing poker with your life as the ante.

And Im all in.

God blessed me with a Royal Flush of Hearts. I couldnt be luckier. Im so Thankful.

Patience is now the Key...

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So what happened to your book?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Since OP is ignoring the question in the other thread, I'll ask here too:

Any update on when the book is being released? The status of legislation that was getting passed? Anything?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The Legislature is trying to outlaw it's publication by creating a bill just for me where I could face up to 10 years in prison as punishment (including using loopholes vs me).

Luckily, the SCOTUS is on your side, bigly.

Prior restraint is generally unconstitutional, except in cases of National Security, and even then it's arguable depending on content.

You would have a very good case, and would likely win, if all this is, of course, true.

Out of curiosity, is there any type of plagiarism they might be looking at as justification?

Eta:

Any links to the actual bill itself, or the language within the bill?
edit on 14-10-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

If anyone's in Nashville and wants to buy me dinner (I'm totally broke) or donate a nice white or blue button-up shirt (I'm building a somewhat casual suit to fit in with the suits, just got a nice blazer) you can U2U me and I'll hang out n chat. I'm not afraid of anyone

I have a a nice brown, 3-button suit, only worn a few times that doesn't suit well with me, if you're around a 40R.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The 2 pieces of legislation got chopped down by the Judiciary Committee over several sessions into almost nothing.

All of the insane stuff, well 90% of it, was removed.

They essentially passed the bills into law with only a few clarifications on definitions.

In total - they didn't actually change the law hardly at all. But it seems they passed the heavily watered down bill anyways to make a show of it all and appease the freedom hating lobbist organization and my political opponent.

It appears it worked (mostly) because they stopped trying to screw me and let it go.

Will continue in next post...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join