It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee : Bastion of Tyranny (Part 1)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Why are the taxpayers going to pay you 'handsomely' for what's contained in your book?

With so many civil rights violations against you (500)
why not have a team of lawyers laying waste to the perpetrators. Seems an easy avenue in today's climate.

What's the name/number of the bill?

If the courts have protected your work then why the delay?

If your really just wanting to get this out then why not send it to other people to publish it for you or flood the Internet with it?

Shouting from the rooftops with a 1st amendment advocacy group and lawyers seems the more logical approach here, yet you seem to be playing cat and mouse in the shadows with all this. Why?

edit on 4-4-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
You say the solution about leaving isn't possible because you can't leave

But on page two you said this

I have plenty of time even if they somehow pass this insane bill, which is possible. Especially since I could just leave the US, publish, then wait for the limits to expire on prosecuting me (3 years), which isn't that bad.

Mmmmm.....something doesn't seem right

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
2014 post about his book idea

This thread he talks about his book idea and coming out of an asylum w the idea because a ghost box helped him communicate with "something"

I think we can clear this up now

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I think we can clear this up now

yep, bat sh@@ crazy, with brown eyes.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Has a judge given you an order, in writing, not to leave the state?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Just read that older post.

Muzzle, you just bouncing ideas off people for reaction? Maybe for a real project or are you holding firm this is all real?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

You were correct. I do have a better understanding now.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Is this it? Click on summary to view what it is about.
wapp.capitol.tn.gov...

I have been reading bills and amendments all night. This is the closest I can find...

ETA- Upon further research I think I'm off here. I'll keep digging though.
edit on 4-4-2016 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Yeah, I tried reading it but couldn't get through it because of the way it's written. It makes my brain hurt to see the English language so badly abused.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Here in reality, TN wants you extradited if you violate TN law in - any State or Territory of the US. "From a distance".

If I were you, I would not worry about this. That kind of over reach won't happen.

The only real legal cooperation between states are for warrants, and a lot depends on the type of warrant as to whether a state wants to enforce it. Other states won't look for you, incarcerate you, or set aside court time for you if the action you are committing is perfectly legal in that state, even if it isn't in Tennessee. Have you received a cease and desist order from the state?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
How do we know you are not just building hype for your book?

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Fellow Tennessee resident here (though not that close to Nashville). Been following this thread. I really hope this pans out to be something. Stuff like this always gets my mouth watering. Unfortunately it seems these types of claims usually fall off the face of the Earth, never to be heard about again, whether it was legitimate or b.s.
If you ARE being for real, be safe.
Only time will tell... or not.

edit on 4 4 2016 by qiwi676 because: Additions

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: In4ormant
Something just seems 'off' with all of this. I can't put my finger on it, not calling BS , but my radar is picking up.....something.

That's because I'm withholding critical pieces of the puzzle that explain the (huge) gaps.

It's because if I revealed that information you could figure out my identity in about 10 or 15 minutes tops.

YOur names title is interesting."Capistrum Mico Semper Investigo" Halter,shine,always investigate. Rough translation.

Im guessing you are a researcher into certain subjects having to do with TPTB and they are using the law against you.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815
Is this it? Click on summary to view what it is about.
wapp.capitol.tn.gov...

I have been reading bills and amendments all night. This is the closest I can find...

ETA- Upon further research I think I'm off here. I'll keep digging though.

That was my guess. The law says you can post something online and if it is intentionally annoying to someone who happens to find it, it can be illegal. Not even just a direct communication to that person.

And there is a post there I found saying that if someone in TN is able to access such content that was posted by a person in another state, TN wants to extradite that person to TN for prosecution. So, a guy from California posts an annoying tweet you find offensive or threatening and you are from Tennessee, you could press charges and have him brought to TN for prosecution.

It is a horribly written law with awful implications. No way it will pass.

Not sure if that is what he is talking about, but it could be. Also not sure how it fits into the rest of his statements either.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

I can find no other Tennessee legislation that speaks to enforcement across state lines other than SB2282. Muzzleflash made a strong point about enforcement over state lines.

I can't find anything on the books that would even remotely describe legislation geared toward suppressing a book or any other type of opinion or knowledge.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I don't see how a class A misdemeanor could put him away for 10 years though. That was my thought when I edited and said maybe SB2282 wasn't it. And, I don't see how it could "be just for him" as he stated since it is geared more towards domestic violence type situations.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Sorry, I just spent a week in jail and just got out last night.

I won my case, not guilty.

I got a lot of battles going on right now, I'll respond here later.

But Hey, I just won a big one. I'm on the road to victory it seems.

TN : Zero
Me : One (Won)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
On what grounds did you win your case ?

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Jurisdiction.

I cited a complete failure of Due Process in elaborate detail, violations of 5th n 6th n 14th and even the 8th but it was over before the Judge ruled on them.

Oh that includes TN Constitution Article 1 sections 7, 8, 9, 13, 16. That was implied though.

edit on 4/12/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/12/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
On what grounds did you win your case ?

It was insane too.

I didn't cite Jurisdiction as it was clear to me it was well within it. The DA failed to cite specific locale though. I guess, hahah, it's bizarre.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join