It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee : Bastion of Tyranny (Part 1)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008
a reply to: muzzleflash

You say that they have attempted to pass legislation in order to silence you, and I was wondering if it had been drawn up, sponsored, researched or hit committee. Legislative research is a tough one to get by, and the first step on a long road for any law.

It passed both the House and Senate Judiciary Committees recently after receiving various Amendments as it was in it's original form, far more tyrannical and far reaching. Only a tiny bit is left, which still has the power to imprison me for a very long time if I decide to publish.

No one notified me of it until I saw it on the News. Now I'm in action and will do everything I can to halt it.
This Bill is halfway there. I barely arrived on the scene in time.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Can you at least link us to the public notice of either committee hearing? I don't see how this could jeopardize the anonymity of you or anyone else.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doodle19815

If I can't investigate the sites, social media, and tv episodes, how am I to confirm that they are against you?

You aren't.

I don't want anyone's intervention at this time.
If you could figure it out, anyone could.

Some people would come and stick their nose in it, and possibly cause more trouble than it's worth.
I choose to avoid that.

Later on you will know either way. Be patient.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Witness2008

Can you at least link us to the public notice of either committee hearing? I don't see how this could jeopardize the anonymity of you or anyone else.

Oh it definitely would Jeopardize my identity.
Names get mentioned.
There is testimony.
edit on 4/3/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Interesting sounding book, I wouldn't mind a copy to add to my collection if you happen to have some physical copies near Nashville.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If your just posting online for free nobody can stop you. Certainly not a state they do not have the authority. The worst they could do is come after you for liable later.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

So, I'm not sure of the intention of your posts then. You aren't drumming up business for your book since you will publish free of charge. You don't want assistance with the law because you have figured it out on your own. And you don't want to prove the bad guys are out to get you....

What did I miss? What do you need/want from ATS?
edit on 3-4-2016 by Doodle19815 because: Sometimes proof reading isn't my strongest skill.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
OP.... Post it here as a FREE USE PUBLICATION. See if S.O. Can get permission from the above network.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
If your just posting online for free nobody can stop you. Certainly not a state they do not have the authority. The worst they could do is come after you for liable later.

That's not true though, if this Bill is passed.

You'll find out. It's obscene.
I'll paraphrase as closely as possible to quote stuff said in one of the Committee hearings:

"So you're saying I could just post something to my facebook or own website without 'tagging' anyone and it could be used [for a criminal charge]?"

"Well....Yes"

"Isn't that a violation of the 1st?"

"Well you can't just yell 'fire' in a room..."

"You can in an empty room"

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

Interesting sounding book, I wouldn't mind a copy to add to my collection if you happen to have some physical copies near Nashville.

There is only 1 copy of it currently and it's in the Government's possession, I can retrieve it but am choosing not to at this time. It's safer in that box than anywhere else currently, for many reasons.

Since the taxpayers are going to pay me handsomely for it, I will gladly provide you and anyone else a free copy if I create physical paper-copies. It will require a bit of work but I may eventually do that.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

you do it before the bill i s passed. If its not illegal BEFORE the bill passes then you are actually safe. grandfather clause. they cant make it retroactive.

I got a idea. become a EX pat then publish it. Im sure someone who lives in a non exradition country can help you out.
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: added value

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Something just seems 'off' with all of this. I can't put my finger on it, not calling BS , but my radar is picking up.....something.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP.... Post it here as a FREE USE PUBLICATION. See if S.O. Can get permission from the above network.

There will likely be some T+C issues with that, it would require a lot of ironing out.
Don't think that'll work.

I'll figure it out later after the storm blows over.
I will try to work out something with SO like maybe posting a link to it with disclaimers.

I'm willing to craft a 'censored' alternative copy to run in tandem with the original.
It may be necessary.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

2) The Legislature is trying to outlaw it's publication by creating a bill just for me where I could face up to 10 years in prison as punishment (including using loopholes vs me).

so you say there is a bill in the state legislature aimed at you.

give us the bill number, if it's up for a vote there has to be a bill number. if it a state law it will pertain to everyone in the state of TN not just you.

if you can't, or won't i say you have brown eyes, cause your full of it.

edit on 3-4-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

you do it before the bill i s passed. If its not illegal BEFORE the bill passes then you are actually safe. grandfather clause. they cant make it retroactive.

I got a idea. become a EX pat then publish it. Im sure someone who lives in a non exradition country can help you out.

I have plenty of time even if they somehow pass this insane bill, which is possible. Especially since I could just leave the US, publish, then wait for the limits to expire on prosecuting me (3 years), which isn't that bad.

There are a lot of issues with the publication process that will be very difficult for me.
Even if I retrieved the copy of it today, I wouldn't have time to focus on converting it to a website. It's gonna be a huge hassle and I'd honestly want 6 full months to accomplish that task so I can make it flawless (in terms of editing, citations, etc).

Plus I am totally overloaded with all the things on my plate right now.
I have a few hundred pages of documents to craft just to position myself properly and I keep rewriting them to perfect them. And I've got statutes of limitations to consider on the Civil side of all of this. Though I can toll them to an extent I still need to be on the ball there. And I've got all these places to go and people to see...

This is all part of a time management and legal strategy. I'm swamped.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

2) The Legislature is trying to outlaw it's publication by creating a bill just for me where I could face up to 10 years in prison as punishment (including using loopholes vs me).

so you say there is a bill in the state legislature aimed at you.

give us the bill number, if it's up for a vote there has to be a bill number. if it a state law it will pertain to everyone in the state of TN not just you.

if you can't, or won't i say you have brown eyes, cause your full of it.

Please read my other posts.

Yes it would affect everyone else but the reasoning of this Bill is entirely based on me strangely enough. I have excellent evidence citing this, as I didn't create that "manner of putting it", the media phrased it that way.

It doesn't matter if you think I'm full of it. All that matters is that I know I'm Right and can prove it in Court. I only need the Authorities to believe.

Like I said multiple times already, I am only willing to impart this information to Skeptic Overlord, as I can Trust him. He can independently confirm my claims, and then say if I panned out or not. Which I would.

But I would only give that information to him under the exception that he does not share it with anyone. Yall are not going to mess with the people involved in this right now, under any circumstance whatsoever.

I'd much rather yall have "brown eyes" than "brown noses"...

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Seems like a bunch of good ideas posted here on how you could proceed or circumvent yet you continue to find reasons to justify your inability to get this world altering info out.

Radar is picking up more returns now.....

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant
If what Muzzleflash says is true, and I have no reason to believe it isn't, then what he's doing makes sense to me. CYA in every way.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

This could definitely help you sell the book. Anything 'censored' will garner a great deal of attention from those that are opposed to censorship and tyranny. I would like to get a copy to see what they are 'scared' of...is it the one on Amazon?

"The Latest Testament" by David Taylor
edit on 2016/4/3 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Something just seems 'off' with all of this. I can't put my finger on it, not calling BS , but my radar is picking up.....something.

That's because I'm withholding critical pieces of the puzzle that explain the (huge) gaps.

It's because if I revealed that information you could figure out my identity in about 10 or 15 minutes tops.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join