It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking, Organized Crime, Mind Control - Project MKULTRA and ARTICHOKE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Anyone, do a Google search, both regular and scholarly, to find thousands of victims claiming the same thing being: electronic harassment and satellite terrorism. I hate to break it to you but we live in a Stasi government where non-lethal weapons, cell phone towers, and directed energy weapons are being used to torture and neutralize hundreds of thousands of innocent American citizens who have been blacklisted for whistle-blowing or for no reason at all other than being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have been a victim of illegal biological experimentation by independent contractors whom are funded by defense spending. After being left for dead by poor killers, the system of torture changed from experimentation to a slow-kill method that is headed by a Satanic cult.

All of this stems from Operation Paperclip, where the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA) defied the President when they offered 1,000 Nazi scientist into the US and god forsaken, the US Military, US Intelligence Entities, and NASA. There is an ideology of Nazi leadership in which people in power possess that is fueling a future American Holocaust that for all truth being already exists.

Not one President has addressed this issue and the FBI, the only course of action, will hang up on you at the mention of mind control. Behind the steel curtain lies several agents involved in COINTELPRO tactics and unbeknownst to the American awareness is that the FBI has some jurisdiction over space satellites, alongside Schleisman Airforce base and Air force Space Command.

Why are there so many people to dismiss our claims as delusional, when they can Youtube this phenomenon and find countless videos acting as testimonial proof that a conspiracy exists. If you are not a victim you are still neuro-programmed to function in society.

Freedom is a fundamental and central concept of the inception of this country. Winston Churchill said it best:

“If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”

We'll be counting on England for funding if this genocide grows and persists.

I am a living affidavit that satellite terrorism and brain science through quantum physics and mechanics exists. The technology is forty years passed what we are told and an all variable quantum computer exists that is currently capable of critical thinking, resulting in God like output from Total Information Awareness, that puts HUMINT in a kindergartens arena.

We landed on the moon for Christ sake, we just didn't walk on it, we skipped. That is the Moon Hoax conspiracy. There are no UFO's or aliens foor Christ sake. They were experimental Navy Aircraft. What we should be worried about is Mind Control and Social Engineering in which both are as real as the air we breath.

No denouncements because I consider them as terrorist activities. Laugh Freaking Out Loud.
edit on 20-3-2016 by EgoLight because: Mind Blurp

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EgoLight

What I've always wondered, regarding victims of gangstalking, is why "they" go through so much trouble and expense. From the accounts of victims, it seems more personnel and money is used than would be used to take out an enemy political leader.

Just based on the number of claimed victims and what they say is involved in their personal gangstalker team, it seems the annual expense would have to be, at minimum, in the tens of billions.

Can you address why they go to such trouble and expense to essentially bother people into dysfunction, rather than simply killing them or heavily drugging them? And how do you know the details of the funding sources and Satanism involved?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

What I've always wondered, regarding victims of gangstalking, is why "they" go through so much trouble and expense. From the accounts of victims, it seems more personnel and money is used than would be used to take out an enemy political leader.

Just based on the number of claimed victims and what they say is involved in their personal gangstalker team, it seems the annual expense would have to be, at minimum, in the tens of billions.

Can you address why they go to such trouble and expense to essentially bother people into dysfunction, rather than simply killing them or heavily drugging them? And how do you know the details of the funding sources and Satanism involved?

My only answer to the question of why gangstalking exists despite its monetary bewilderment is the fact that the operation must be genius. But it's not, billions of dollars is allocated to the Military Industrial Complex every year. I/'ve been told through voice to skull communication that American dollars are just created by the Department of Agriculture without printing or public exposure.

Ted Gunderson, who supervised two FBI offices during his tenure, was gangstalked before he died at the age of eighty three of cancer. He was a political figure. Hell, Obama was put to sleep by a directed energy weapon and Dick Cheney was afraid of getting his pacemaker hacked.

If you've seen Pan's Labyrinth, it gives you a taste of what a Fascist Government is, which not a government for the people it is a Government against the people. And this is what we are seeing here. It is easy to point fingers at the NSA, CIA, FBI, DIA, DARPA, the State Department, the military, et al., but we need to start pointing fingers at Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin and others.

Iraq, Iran, and North Korea are infidels compared to true American might, but they were claimed as the axis of evil by Bush so that Military spending would continue.

I majored in Accounting from a premier school at 17. I worked for the County's Financial Department at 27 and the Internal Revenue Service at 29. The basis of any corporation is the bottom line (profit), but when it comes to Government Bureaucracies, organizational motive that sometimes does not reflect that of the Executive Cabinet leads to other activities than profit seeking toward simply job security.

When Tony Montana said, first you get the Money, then you get the Power, then you get the Women, he made a genius statement because it can be derived that Power is mutually exclusive to Money.

That is the case.

edit on 20-3-2016 by EgoLight because: Fill In

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Also, as for Satanism. Why are chemtrails produced by American Aircraft. It is solely for the destruction of society. Nobody wants to delve into Religion, but it has its points. Evil exists. If you read Jeremiah and fully understand his pissed off rant, you would understand that the Bible was being used as a tool of population control. To be more precise, a tool of warding off wickedness in society and promoting righteousness or good behavior and personal involvement.

Our penal system does not condemn evil, it condemns crime. Satanism does not need personification to question its authority to have funding, it just needs its business and political ties. From there, acquiring money is not a matter.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

All of this stems from Operation Paperclip, where the JROTC defied the President when they offered 1,000 Nazi scientist into the US and god forsaken, the US Military, US Intelligence Entities, and NASA.

i've heard it all now, what the hell does the Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (JROTC) have to do with Operation Paperclip? did they bring the hitler youth over here to?

and for the ones that claim to be victims, as one poster put it, do you realize how much it would cost to run such a operation as vast as they like to make it out to be.

edit on 20-3-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I meant to say Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA). Mind Blurp. You asked the same question as another poster in which I already answered.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I am a true victim with sound mind enough to highlight the obvious as a fact. Why are they wasting money on me. So you answer buddy. A reply to the above and latest comment.
edit on 20-3-2016 by EgoLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: EgoLight
Why are chemtrails produced by American Aircraft. It is solely for the destruction of society.

...And with that one ignorant and demonstrably false statement, any credibility you may have had goes right out the door. Funny, how out of all these "victims", not one has managed to provide a single bit of evidence that 'gangstalking' occurs anywhere other than in their damaged, paranoid minds.
edit on 3/21/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Same here 17 years with toys you wouldn't believe but dont advertise it here you'll just be called a nutcase

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
As as answer to why for this happening I always think just because. People will always ask why they are wasting this money doing this to you?
Well, why not? It could be testing. They pay outrageous sums to test everything. If this kind of thing the OP is desribing is happening it is literally a perfect weapon. You can bet your ass they have chased down every lead pertaining to 'mind control.' it can be a weapon. That is what they do.

People forget the CIA did things like run brothels to teack and study STDs while the Navy sprayed chemicals on the citizens of San Fransisco to test chemical warfare.
Of course some cases are probably paranoid schizophrenia but there are soo many. Gangstalking is not hard for me to believe honestly. I see it as research into mentally breaking us. Sorry for your troubles OP.
edit on 21-3-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

all this is tried and tested on the mentally ill the perfect crime where no one believes the victim

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Lets not leave out the MILK carton kids...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Multiple fake social media accounts can all be used by one person?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   
the chip is in the left arm, just above the elbow in the front exactly where innoculations go. you can pinch and pull up. but you will also need to put up blocking materials. they may still track you, but they cannot torchure you mentally.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Could you elaborate on what (you believe) they did to you as per "biological experimentation"? Could you describe a typical... happenstance, methods of harrassment?

Am I interpreting correctly that you believe UFOs are Navy built nazi technology?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It's all nonsense. I used to read quite a lot about gang stalking and electronic harassment but eventually came to the conclusion that it's a manifestation of unstable,paranoid and possibly schizophrenic minds.
edit on 21-3-2016 by LostThePlot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LostThePlot

You came to a sound and reasonable and quite honestly an altruistic conclusion.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostThePlot
It's all nonsense. I used to read quite a lot about gang stalking and electronic harassment but eventually came to the conclusion that it's a manifestation of unstable,paranoid and possibly schizophrenic minds.

But you've never been a victim of it, so your hypothesis is simply a guess.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   
To be honest, i think most here have no place in claiming with absolute certainty one way or another on this topic.

As a preface to this statement, i dont think freaking out about this notion and believing it, i dont think that is going to help much of anyone. However, i think some of the responses here are entirely reactionary and based largely in ignorance.

To lay the blame entirely on spooky electronic technology is fool hardy dont get me wrong, but in the same flip of the coin, blaming all of this on people and their brains essentially malfunctioning is kind of a disheartening and an ugly, faux revelation.

Its the same bull# people have said about myself...that everything ive experienced wasnt real - delusional or hallucinatory in nature.

.....please.

I may have been gullible in my past, but im not dumb, and trying to push me around and manipulate opinion of me based off of some bull# like that may have worked when i was barely an adult, but now? Now? Now i see the same school yard bull#, bully tactics and treating people with mental disease or otherwise like theyre #ing criminals. To those that do treat others with issues in such a fashon, i urge you to burn in Hell.

Does it mean that people dont have mental breakdowns, hallucinations, delusions, that are of their own accord? No, of course there are those out there with these issues and people need to become more aware of this, whether induced by drugs, genetics, stress, etc.

But to simply brush off people as being schizo, the typical "oh youre crazy, lets destroy their reputation so that their already weary and damaged mind can suffer further."

Yea way to go, ya #in heartless animals.

Ever seen the movie Fallen with Denzel Washington? If you haven"t, see it. Then imagine that very thing happening for weeks in your life, with people close to you observing the same thing....only for you to seek relief by todays societal institutions such as the psychological and psychiatric community...only for 10 doctors to refuse to address your case out of fear...only for the final doctor who does want to "help" simply ignores your evidence that is documented of those experiences, and slaps you with a heinous mental illness diagnosis, all the while claiming any of your experiences were hallucinations or delusions, despite photographic and multi witness evidence...

Yea.

Good luck convincing some of us that have been subverted and nearly ground to mush by their own people and society....heh....good luck convincing me that you know a single, god damned thing about this.

In fact, i asked my doctor, what really was his take. His answer? He said they have no clue, yet they diagnosed me with something that essentially #ed over my life, at least for the time being. You bet your ass im furious.

OP: There is the very real possibility of ones own mind creating a delusional belief that bad feelings or thoughts could be coming from other sources outside of oneself. Please be aware of this and try not to feel super edgy and paranoid about it. Being hyped up and paranoid doesnt help, regardless of what the truth is concerning thought, emotion, and memory causes and effects.
edit on 21-3-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

one more time..Technology.duh nuh nuh nuh..technology! its tech, deny it to your own peril. if its letting you live your lucky.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join